the problem with you curries

.πŸ‘½.

.πŸ‘½.

everyone can get a GF except meπŸ’”
this post is for the curries on this forum @lutte @Ed676 @gamma and @subhuman incel

you live in a πŸ’© country. Everyone πŸ’© wherever they want, the food looks like πŸ’© most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no 🧠 for social cues (eg. a πŸ’©skin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
you are also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for πŸ’© bloating and lots of fat. No πŸ’ͺ so skinnyfat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to the face and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/10 and looks deformed. also all menletsπŸ˜”

I get the hate towards curries. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. but atleast
curries here are chill

(this post is 100% original)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14867 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .πŸ‘½.
you little bitch arent even allowed yet to drink alchohol, why make fun of my niggas @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, lutte and .πŸ‘½.
Curries won't read this because they are busy fucking stacies now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Shahrukh Khan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
if you found this forum already at 14y old, you have to be a truecel @OldVirgin

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5786 and .πŸ‘½.
go play some pokemon cards and play with lego, thats what people your age (14) usually do :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5786 and .πŸ‘½.
Indian stacies :love:
Dance Indian GIF by Monica Vaswani

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Biiyo03, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
D59E9162 B805 411D B8F5 0194DDB2B085

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
the food is good though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and subhuman incel
this post is for the curries on this forum @lutte @Ed676 @gamma and @subhuman incel

you live in a πŸ’© country. Everyone πŸ’© wherever they want, the food looks like πŸ’© most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no 🧠 for social cues (eg. a πŸ’©skin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
you are also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for πŸ’© bloating and lots of fat. No πŸ’ͺ so skinnyfat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to the face and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/10 and looks deformed. also all menletsπŸ˜”

I get the hate towards curries. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. but atleast
curries here are chill

(this post is 100% original)
I identify as curry, and I have visited curryland for work and to see friends about 5 times now, and I can confirm EVERYTHING you said is true, I wish they would sack of Modi and BJP and make you PM as the Based Jantha Party

• So Sad
Reactions: .πŸ‘½.
I identify as curry, and I have visited curryland for work and to see friends about 5 times now, and I can confirm EVERYTHING you said is true, I wish they would sack of Modi and BJP and make you PM as the Based Jantha Party

That place needs eugenics an forefronted effort to remove dravid nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and .πŸ‘½.
That place needs eugenics an forefronted effort to remove dravid nigger.
That will be a good place to start, but it needs a lot more

Indian stacies :love:
Dance Indian GIF by Monica Vaswani

there's never been a more apparent and elephant [[ISPOILER]jfl haha get it? cause curry[/ISPOILER]] sized oxymoron to have ever graced this site

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and .πŸ‘½.