The sad part about many, if not most of you is that if a woman showed you attention, you would become beta buxxers

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
You would throw the black pill away at an instant because you’re not born a chad and the only way for you to have and keep a woman in your life is you’re her obedient slave.

The black pill for you isn’t a way to understand women. It’s a way to cope with your anger for women who haven’t shown you the time of day. If that day actually comes, you will bow before her like most other men do.

You were born a beta buxxer and perhaps you should be thanking God that you don’t have a woman in your life so you don’t embarrass yourself by displaying your inherent dispositions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, LVZZO, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
Black pill should make a man more calculating when it comes to women , just like how they are with us

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, SteveLorde and 2 others
nothing wrong with betabuxxing as long as you are willing to end the relationship when terms are becoming unfavorable according to your own assessment.
And avoid having the state, divorce-laws, etc. ruin your ability to step away without financially destroying yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, WeiWei, Xtra and 1 other person
This can only be said the malleable weaklings who do not analyze their own thoughts. Monkeys. Apes.

It requires a miniscule amount of metacognition to keep yourself from this trap.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
nothing wrong with betabuxxing as long as you are willing to end the relationship when terms are becoming unfavorable according to your own assessment.
And avoid having the state, divorce-laws, etc. ruin your ability to step away without financially destroying yourself.
Everything is wrong with beta buxxing. You live by having 100 rules imposed on you that chad doesn’t. Chad has sex with 0 investment (financial or otherwise), while you have sex only if you invest your every check into her well being and clean the house and cook her food. Sad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and stamaster21
This can only be said the malleable weaklings who do not analyze their own thoughts. Monkeys. Apes.

It requires a miniscule amount of metacognition to keep yourself from this trap.
Most men are glorified apes. They’re slaves to their hormones and all rational thought goes out the window when they’re around a woman. This is why most men deserve to suffer

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Everything is wrong with beta buxxing. You live by having 100 rules imposed on you that chad doesn’t. Chad has sex with 0 investment (financial or otherwise), while you have sex only if you invest your every check into her well being and clean the house and cook her food. Sad
That's nature.
You have to accept it, just like you have to accept the fact that gravity exists and you can't just fly away.

You have to make the calculation on how much effort/money you think female affection is worth and under what circumstances.

nothing wrong with going mgtow either.

Most men are glorified apes. They’re slaves to their hormones and all rational thought goes out the window when they’re around a woman. This is why most men deserve to suffer
Also why incels who resent the world and refuse to make positive change are retarded

They lost to a hole

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
its worth it you cant put a price on continuing your race with your looksmatch even if in this dating market is broken it will fix itself after TKD

• JFL
its worth it you cant put a price on continuing your race with your looksmatch even if in this dating market is broken it will fix itself after TKD
Why are you concerned with propagating your race by adding into it more 3/10 subhumans? Why make the problem worse for the world? Just because you want sex doesn’t mean the world wants more incels

• +1
Why are you concerned with propagating your race by adding into it more 3/10 subhumans? Why make the problem worse for the world? Just because you want sex doesn’t mean the world wants more incels
im a 6/10 wanting a 6/10 woman , i dont want sex i want kids that look like me

• Ugh..
im a 6/10 wanting a 6/10 woman , i dont want sex i want kids that look like me
The 6/10 woman wants a 7/10+ man. No kids for you unless you date down into the 3/10-4/10 category. At this point you will be producing subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
The 6/10 woman wants a 7/10+ man. No kids for you unless you date down into the 3/10-4/10 category. At this point you will be producing subhumans.
yeah you have to betabux for the 6/10 woman plus a 7+ man wont stick around with her either

yeah you have to betabux for the 6/10 woman plus a 7+ man wont stick around with her either
Just remember, she has been thoroughly used and abused before she’s yours to beta bux. All 3 of her holes have been defiled by Chad and he didn’t need any form of commitment or investment.

You on the other hand will dedicate your life and money to her all for bi-annual 35 second sex.

Shame on the goyim

Just remember, she has been thoroughly used and abused before she’s yours to beta bux. All 3 of her holes have been defiled by Chad and he didn’t need any form of commitment or investment.

You on the other hand will dedicate your life and money to her all for bi-annual 35 second sex.

Shame on the goyim
im still in school ill try and lock down my looksmatch now

I don’t have anywhere near enough money to be a betabux. So if I was somehow shown interest it would somehow be genuine.

This is true but that’s not betabuxxing. OP is the type of guy who thinks a broke high schooler who buys his gf a €2 apple pie from McDonald’s is a betabuxx. You need to be a millionaire to betabux.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is true but that’s not betabuxxing. OP is the type of guy who thinks a broke high schooler who buys his gf a €2 apple pie from McDonald’s is a betabuxx. You need to be a millionaire to betabux.
You’re an annoying poster sir. I am unfortunately adding you into my ignore list now. Toodles

i somewhat agree, i have a cousin that fucks and bangs nurses and doctors, and these women make 2x-5x hes income. All these women ask is he comes over and fuck their brains out and the women cook him a plate of food, they may watcha movie and chill and thats it. Mean while you got guys beta-buxing having to go out on all these dates invest money and commitment.

Women demand comitment from the beta bux and resources and fuck chad/tyrone and demand almost nothing.LIterally these women would drive my cousin back home when he didnt have a car, in most cases there was no dates they called him over to fhk and if there was a a date the women invited him out and brought him back to their house/apartment to fuck.

• +1
what women do is fuck and suck chad/tyrone then later down the line try to get commitment, with beta-bux they try to get commitment first, then give the men sexual access, while at the same time saying they value mr beta-bix thats why they waited to give him sexual access.
They use their past sexual flings as a reason to not give mr beta-bix sexual access and making him wait, mena while she is fucking chad/tyrone on the side till she feels the breaking point that she has no choice but to fuck mr beta for long-term security and resources.

ALL women are whores for the right group of men. Most men know this because they have seen the different sides of women.

• +1
ALL women are whores for the right group of men. Most men know this because they have seen the different sides of women.
Most men do NOT know this precisely because they have never seen the different side of a woman, as a matter of fact. Most men have only seen the demanding bitch side who withholds sex from them. That is the reality for most beta buxxers.

Most men do NOT know this precisely because they have never seen the different side of a woman, as a matter of fact. Most men have only seen the demanding bitch side who withholds sex from them. That is the reality for most beta buxxers.
You will have one women who gets upset and say i don't want to sleep with you, after chating you up a few times and you inviting her back to your place. Then that very same week have two other women who invite you back to their apartments to fuck. So dudes lose out if their fearful they don't take risk or chances and get alot less or no pussy. They don't realize that one women who is upset is a small percentage of women, most women if you speak to them at a 90 percent clip are decent and cool and will say no thx or their not interested or they have a boyfriend.

You would throw the black pill away at an instant because you’re not born a chad and the only way for you to have and keep a woman in your life is you’re her obedient slave.

The black pill for you isn’t a way to understand women. It’s a way to cope with your anger for women who haven’t shown you the time of day. If that day actually comes, you will bow before her like most other men do.

You were born a beta buxxer and perhaps you should be thanking God that you don’t have a woman in your life so you don’t embarrass yourself by displaying your inherent dispositions.
best to go mstow and learn from thinking ape yt channel

Nigga thinks hes the punisher

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Cope be abusive it will probably work (idk I’m a virgin, seems like a high iq method, supported by evidence)