The Sexual Market Will Tell You Exactly Where You Stand

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
You don't have to "post pics" of yourself online in order to be "rated" and find out how you look, because you're already being constantly rated all day long in the real world, from the moment you step outside your front door, to the last person who sees you at night. You just have to be sensitive to the feedback you're getting.

How do foids react to you?
Do they walk past you in the street, as if you're a ghost, completely unaffected and unaware of you?
Do they interact with you in a relaxed but somewhat neutral manner?
Do you get 'friendzoned'?
If so, then you're average-looking.

Or, do they reflexively avoid eye contact with you, as if you're Medusa, afraid they'll turn to stone, if their eyes meet yours for even a nanosecond?
Do they sometimes take a wide berth around your path?
If you're standing in an aisle in the supermarket by yourself, do they avoid entering it?
If the answer is yes, then, unfortunately, you're ugly (and likely an incel).

But if foids frequently make eye contact with you for apparently no reason (no matter how brief and incidental it seems), and are always finding excuses to get in your vicinity, or interact with you (no matter how innocent and Platonic that interaction may appear), then congratulations, you're a Chad. You've hit the genetic Powerball.

The sexual market is always communicating with you, whether you're aware of it or not. It's continually telling you how you look, without uttering a word, and placing you in the genetic hierarchy, even if you think you're not competing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, BeanletMogger, poopoohead and 16 others
I stand in a big pile of shit surrounded by flies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, yayatourer, New Technology and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and Part-Time Chad
i get completely ignored and friendzoned

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
i get blank stares. therefore i'm normie

Unironically before gymcelling when I was borderline underweight I would get so many IOIs from girls, now I get neutral treatment

You don't have to "post pics" of yourself online in order to be "rated" and find out how you look, because you're already being constantly rated all day long in the real world, from the moment you step outside your front door, to the last person who sees you at night. You just have to be sensitive to the feedback you're getting.

Do they walk past you in the street, as if you're a ghost, completely unaffected and unaware of you?

Or, do they reflexively avoid eye contact with you, as if you're Medusa, afraid they'll turn to stone, if their eyes meet yours for even a nanosecond?
If you're standing in an aisle in the supermarket by yourself, do they avoid entering it?

But if foids frequently make eye contact with you for apparently no reason (no matter how brief and incidental it seems), and are always finding excuses to get in your vicinity, or interact with you (no matter how innocent and Platonic that interaction may appear), then congratulations, you're a Chad. You've hit the genetic Powerball.

The sexual market is always communicating with you, whether you're aware of it or not. It's continually telling you how you look, without uttering a word, and placing you in the genetic hierarchy, even if you think you're not competing.

Unironically before gymcelling when I was borderline underweight I would get so many IOIs from girls, now I get neutral treatment
How much older are you now?
How much weight have you gained, and how much of it was fat?

tdlr dont go outside

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member
How much older are you now?
How much weight have you gained, and how much of it was fat?
i was 19-20 then now im 21 almost 22. I think the issue is facial fat/bloat, plus i had to take accutane from acne which made my skin clear but fucked my eye area hard. Im 9kg up, most was muscle. Being borderline underweight does wonders for your facial bones.

High iq water

What If I get no matches with online dating but women show interest IRL?

wht if i get stopped and complimented in supermarkets and on campus

It's overrrrrr

What If I get no matches with online dating but women show interest IRL?
You're probably at least a high-tier normie, and your online pics don't do you justice.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i was 19-20 then now im 21 almost 22. I think the issue is facial fat/bloat, plus i had to take accutane from acne which made my skin clear but fucked my eye area hard. Im 9kg up, most was muscle. Being borderline underweight does wonders for your facial bones.
I suspected that it was fat and facial bloat (which is even worse than fat) causing the issues. And, you're right that being borderline underweight (or at least normal weight, but very lean) does wonders for your facial bones (looks). It's no coincidence that fashion models are thin and waifish.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Broski
wht if i get stopped and complimented in supermarkets and on campus
If that pic is actually you, then you're probably getting complimented by liberal foids because you're not white.

Are these chicks putting their pussies where their mouth is, or are they just virtue signaling?

If that pic is actually you, then you're probably getting complimented by liberal foids because you're not white.

Are these chicks putting their pussies where their mouth is, or are they just virtue signaling?
no pic isnt me im 20 and lean this guy just looks funny so hes my pfp.

idk wym by virtue signaling im talking about random strangers im too retarded to ask them for socials. This has happened in bars too and ive gotten free food cuz of it too lol

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
i dont see any foids other than my mom irl

thats what i used to say

go outside and youll know your looks rating
you dont need incels to tell you

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
many pretty women flirt with me, many ltb pretend they are better. The thing is, people can lie.

If they see a thug nigger on the street they’re still gonna avoid him and avoid eye contact despite that they’d fuck him if they could.

I have long struggled with the fact that I can get slays on Tinder and they will also say I look better in person quite frequently and yet I have the full “ugly” treatment by 100% of foids in real life for 29 years - not one IOI.

If they see a thug nigger on the street they’re still gonna avoid him and avoid eye contact despite that they’d fuck him if they could.

I have long struggled with the fact that I can get slays on Tinder and they will also say I look better in person quite frequently and yet I have the full “ugly” treatment by 100% of foids in real life for 29 years - not one IOI.
This is mystifying for sure. Maybe they're intimidated by your appearance as a stranger, but feel comfortable when meeting you 'warm' from Tinder? Still, it shouldn't be 100% of women that give you the ugly treatment IRL, if you're slaying on Tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bradpittshairline