The Ugly Swedish Youtuber is the biggest proof of JBW

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Any subhuman ugly whitecel can just get an ethnic whore from latin america, asia or elsewhere because of JBW.

Do you think an ugly curry, black, or Asian can pull the same? Not a chance. Whitecel=Fakecel
To put it into perspective do you think a black guy who looks like this can make a youtube channel, complain about being ugly, and then get a cute Latina chick easily? No fucking chance this is a legit truecel.

Whitemaxxing is legit the best way to escape inceldom as an ethnic, unless you look like this then nothing you can do will save you.^

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Alt Number 3, PickleTheSlayer and 13 others
Any subhuman ugly whitecel can just get an ethnic whore from latin america, asia or elsewhere because of JBW.
View attachment 2830661
View attachment 2830662
Do you think an ugly curry, black, or Asian can pull the same? Not a chance. Whitecel=Fakecel
To put it into perspective do you think a black guy who looks like this can make a youtube channel, complain about being ugly, and then get a cute Latina chick easily? No fucking chance this is a legit truecel.

View attachment 2830666

Whitemaxxing is legit the best way to escape inceldom as an ethnic, unless you look like this then nothing you can do will save you.^
Yeah it’s fucked up how easy they have it

Sure I’m non NT but if I were white I’d not be incel even with my mentalceldom. Cumskin men have a advantage over all non whites

She’s also ugly and I also run my own form of JBW on ethnic foids so I can’t critique him

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Autismcel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Whitecel = volcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Mewton, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
whites cant lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, i_love_roosters, Ricky212 and 1 other person
She left him for 1 year recently. Came back to her country. He's merely a meal ticket for her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Mewton, Kazey and 7 others
Yeah it’s fucked up how easy they have it

Sure I’m non NT but if I were white I’d not be incel even with my mentalceldom. Cumskin men have a advantage over all non whites

She’s also ugly and I also run my own form of JBW on ethnic foids so I can’t critique him
Whitecel = volcel
lol u guys r retarded if you think she's genuinley attracted to him, she's only with him for clout lmao she's repulsed by him

• +1
Reactions: losthope, ElTruecel, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
lol u guys r retarded if you think she's genuinley attracted to him, she's only with him for clout lmao she's repulsed by him
She’s attracted to the idea of bleaching her genes :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, CFW432, GabachoCopium and 3 others
I’m aware. And it’s funny how normies use this guy as an example of “look see incels if you acted like him you’d also get a gf:feelsuhh:

I don’t even look ugly Im easily above avg looking but here I am bitchless due to shit outta my control, no point saying incel cos normies won’t belive me (I have tried they think I’m joking) but yeah that’s life

Still she’s aight and moggs him so he did run colour/JBW

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, ElTruecel, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Another massive brown cope JFL @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and russiancelreturns
View attachment 2830661
View attachment 2830662

View attachment 2830666

She already left him she just wanted the passport

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Another massive brown cope JFL @russiancelreturns
This isn't cope what I am saying is if you are white you can geomax or get girls from other countries because of being white. Obviously whitecels don't have smv with white girls in their own countries.

She already left him she just wanted the passport
They are literally still together,and you are acting like Argentinean passport is shit JFL, it is literally almost as good as Euro or NA passports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and got.daim
This isn't cope what I am saying is if you are white you can geomax or get girls from other countries because of being white. Obviously whitecels don't have smv with white girls in their own countries.
Keep your zoomali copes to yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Piratecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are literally still together,and you are acting like Argentinean passport is shit JFL, it is literally almost as good as Euro or NA passports
She is a high subhuman in Argentina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Piratecel
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, got.daim, efidescontinuado and 2 others
He’s an ugly ass nigga cannot lie

I never call guys ugly even here but he is so subhuman it’s the only thing on my mind how can she kiss him
i agree hes definitely ugly but ive seen uglier guys than him irl with gfs. such as life in this shithole country

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
i agree hes definitely ugly but ive seen uglier guys than him irl with gfs. such as life in this shithole country
You are in argentina?

being a jester/ a paypig cuckold is not ascension bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
im not talking about rich paypigs. i meant young couples

im not talking about rich paypigs. i meant young couples
Getting girls is supposed to be easy. You can’t keep jestermaxxing and begging women for scraps forever. It also gives women all the leverage because you’re the one chasing them. So you basically have no options and just take whatever crap you can get.

Just get 40,000,000+ views and run JBW on an ethnic girl bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and HTN_Mentalcel
Just get 40,000,000+ views and run JBW on an ethnic girl bro!
First of the the foid is white adjacent as can be, the second is if it was some ethnic complaining about his looks he wouldn't even go viral in the first place, no one would care, no foid would care

Dumbest nigger on the site

Why do white trucels always have ethnic features? Traits like wide nose, short forehead and recessed chin look passable on dark skins but it looks so disgusting and repulsive on whitr skin @sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l
It's called passport maxing or some shit

Why do white trucels always have ethnic features? Traits like wide nose, short forehead and recessed chin look passable on dark skins but it looks so disgusting and repulsive on whitr skin @sportsmogger
Inferior features are not deathniK features? Every person is supposed to have a proper development regardless of their race.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think she is unattractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sportsmogger and Piratecel
Both look like shit @anthony111553

Idk bro, cause those features aren't common on their phenos

Also @Piratecel it was due to status not JBW

Also @Piratecel it was due to status not JBW
It was a mix betabuxx and JBW but I am certain if that ugly black guy tried to do the same shit he wouldn't have even got the views and status in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
It was a mix betabuxx and JBW but I am certain if that ugly black guy tried to do the same shit he wouldn't have even got the views and status in the first place
Nigga he is ugly as fuck, this isnt JBW, stop being a cuck