The Ugly Swedish Youtuber is the biggest proof of JBW

JBW BWC pill has nuked many ethnic rats to sui

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Yeah it’s fucked up how easy they have it

Sure I’m non NT but if I were white I’d not be incel even with my mentalceldom. Cumskin men have a advantage over all non whites

She’s also ugly and I also run my own form of JBW on ethnic foids so I can’t critique him
Cumskins really don't know how they good they get it. Even if they get rejected by white roasties back home, they can passportmax with ethnics in poorer countries.

Ethnics in their own countries, especially ricecels and curries, can't even get their own foids unless they moneymaxxed and even then, only the top 5% of the male population gets to betabuxx their own ethnic Stacies. I can imagine working diligently up the corporate ladder only for your own foid to reject you and jump on some broke cumskin's cock, real suifuel. There's a reason why many Asian and Indian men are very blackpilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Piratecel
Explain how it is wrong?
Cheerypicked textbook betabux example. I am not sure which shithole the girl belongs to but the guy lives in Sweden. The things women would do to move to a 1st world country are not unknown. This is no different from the arranged marriages curries get or the gook whores that guys find in SEA.

Also someone mentioned she left for her country. You will say they made a video that she's back blah blah, but who knows if she is still there now? They probably made the video to prevent the public image damage which happened after they revealed it. What kind of married woman even thinks about leaving for her home country for 2-3 years away from her husband?

If this was an ethnic guy with a white girl even slightly out of his league everyone would be crying betabuxx.

The funniest shit people say Is when they say "chad is his own race":lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel