The ultimate looksmaxxing drug.

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
Tired of estrogen tiddies and being a high inhib skinny manlet incel?

I introduce you the one of the best looksmaxxing drugs out there, letrozole, the solution to all your problems.

How does it work exactly?
It inhibits production of estrogen and increases testosterone. This leads to:
1) Increased height growth in openplatecels
2) Increased muscle growth due to more test
3) Low inhibitions and test increases masculine behaviour and makes your more dominant.
4) Did I say more gainz?
5) Increase sexual dimorphism
6) Reduces gyno if you have any, so you don't get mistaken as a foid

Hop on letrozole asap

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, shahid khan, LooksThinker and 7 others
and what are the side effects

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shahid khan, LooksThinker, Deleted member 38403 and 7 others
1g of dnp a day is better tho u will lean out in no time

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Holy shit :lul: :lul:
@Krakowski

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: extremchange628181
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Holy shit :lul: :lul:
@Krakowski
Time Travel Wtf GIF by Lovecraft Country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM and It'snotover
cognitive loss
doesnt work like that,it just makes you very lethargic sleepy,unless you crash ur estrodial to literal 0
you will also:
develope derpession
eating disorder
rapid increase in body weight
slower muscle building
mood swings
etc etc

it's hilarious how unimportant test is compared to other hormones yet how much time people spend trying to increase it

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
doesnt work like that,it just makes you very lethargic sleepy,unless you crash ur estrodial to literal 0
you will also:
develope derpession
eating disorder
rapid increase in body weight
slower muscle building
mood swings
etc etc
Depression is a small cost to cure manletism.

Slower muscle building, bitch it literally boosts ur test so you gain muscle faster

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Slower muscle building, bitch it literally boosts ur test so you gain muscle faster
you need estrogen to build muscle,muh estrogen is bad haha soyboy,only retards say that they have no idea what theyre talking about,you need estrogen to build muscle and to be a functional human

it's hilarious how unimportant test is compared to other hormones yet how much time people spend trying to increase it
hgh is the most important

Depression is a small cost to cure manletism.
thats true,height is the most important thing in the entire world,you can statusmaxx moneymaxx looksmaxx and still a foid thats taller than you will mog ur entire bloodline

• +1
Reactions: angrl_r, blueeyed179cm and PushingTheLimits
thats true,height is the most important thing in the entire world,you can statusmaxx moneymaxx looksmaxx and still a foid thats taller than you will mog ur entire bloodline
That's why height is LAW

• +1
Reactions: blueeyed179cm
That's why height is LAW
I cant understand people that dont think hgh/igf1 is the most important hormone.I have a above average face and a average phisique,if i would be 2m tall i would mog 95% of males

personally i recommend letro to lower estro it is more powerful than exe and exe is sometimes more expensive than good letro

personally i recommend letro to lower estro it is more powerful than exe and exe is sometimes more expensive than good letro
but be careful not to drop your estro to zero because you'll feel like shit too low estro isn't good either

or just use aromasin to prevent damage to your lipids and receive way more androgenic effects. Just wear a wig when your hair falls out if it does.

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
cause injecting test significantly increase muscle growth, height, changes face, voice etc

eh that's a very elementary understanding of all those things
no i just read out the benefits of testosterone💀. there’s dozens of other benefits i can talk about but i’d rather you just search them up yourself

no i just read out the benefits of testosterone💀. there’s dozens of other benefits i can talk about but i’d rather you just search them up yourself
it's far more nuanced than any of those things you mentioned.

testosterone is such an effective inhibitor of height that it's used to medically treat and prevent excessive height https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22024831/
supplemental testosterone administered to excessively tall adolescent boys decreased their expected height growth by 50%.

Low levels of testosterone had a height-promoting effect, while higher levels had an inhibitory effect on height.

basically you should iq maxx asap or kill yourself, preferably the latter.

testosterone is such an effective inhibitor of height that it's used to medically treat and prevent excessive height https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22024831/
supplemental testosterone administered to excessively tall adolescent boys decreased their expected height growth by 50%.

Low levels of testosterone had a height-promoting effect, while higher levels had an inhibitory effect on height.

So what hormones do you say are important?

The downstream effect of testosterone is likely the cause of growth plate cesssation rather than Testosterone itself.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So what hormones do you say are important?

The downstream effect of testosterone is likely the cause of growth plate cesssation rather than Testosterone itself.
like a face, there is no one set of important hormones; it's about harmony.

that being said of course certain hormones can take priority in chasing certain outcomes but for the majority of the population their hormones were never in order to begin with, and so when they attempt to correct this with exogenous testosterone or gh they actually end up worse of, only skewing the system further.

all the hormone advice on this site is about as rudimentary as the skincare and i've gotten way better advice from endocrinologists and dermatologists

that being said of course certain hormones can take priority in chasing certain outcomes but for the majority of the population their hormones were never in order to begin with, and so when they attempt to correct this with exogenous testosterone or gh they actually end up worse of, only skewing the system further.

all the hormone advice on this site is about as rudimentary as the skincare and i've gotten way better advice from endocrinologists and dermatologists
People dont look at it with the eyes of maintining a system balance. People here don't care about that. They only care about HGH= bigger hands, feet, maybe more height during puberty. Then it's all good to go even if the entire world is set on fire.
Likewise with Test, or any other thing. I guess health is taken for granted.

high test during growth increases height?
no it doesnt

bro completely ignored my reply:

bro completely ignored my reply:
i ignored it cause it was retarded, the kids are between 8 and 12. give test to someone close to their growth plates closing and it will increase height

i ignored it cause it was retarded, the kids are between 8 and 12. give test to someone close to their growth plates closing and it will increase height
you retard test makes you shorter,test converts to estrogen and estrogen is the hormone that makes your growth plates fuse

• +1
you retard test makes you shorter,test converts to estrogen and estrogen is the hormone that makes your growth plates fuse
that’s why you use an ai😱😱

that’s why you use an ai😱😱
you would have to do blood tests pretty often,and in puberty there is a chance it can permanently fuck your test levels,so you would have to take hcg and hcg spikes your estrogen randomly

• +1

When I went to my first endocrinologist and asked for arimidex, they didn't know why because they thought it was just for breast cancer. They didn't know it affects bone growth and Integrity.

I had to explain how low estrogen keeps growths plates to an endocrinologist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM and wayme
average tiktok greycel

Tired of estrogen tiddies and being a high inhib skinny manlet incel?

I introduce you the one of the best looksmaxxing drugs out there, letrozole, the solution to all your problems.

How does it work exactly?
It inhibits production of estrogen and increases testosterone. This leads to:
1) Increased height growth in openplatecels
2) Increased muscle growth due to more test
3) Low inhibitions and test increases masculine behaviour and makes your more dominant.
4) Did I say more gainz?
5) Increase sexual dimorphism
6) Reduces gyno if you have any, so you don't get mistaken as a foid

Hop on letrozole asap
it is better to take raw bovine eggs and sweat for 1 hour a day. This will help maximize your beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Dosage is important, don't crash your estrogen or you'll feel like roping