• 3 (recessed, high bonemass)

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • 4 (recessed, low bonemass)

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
positiveloop

positiveloop

Bronze
Facial bone recession and facial bone mass are 2 different things, you can have either/neither or both. So we can divide faces into 4 categories based on these factors:
1. Minimally recessed + high bone mass= very attractive face (unless obese) good eyes area, visible mandible, forward growth
2. Minimally recessed + low bone mass = ltn/htn face, can be slightly attractive. Visible mandible but its too short so chin is still behind lips, bad/ok eye area
3. Recessed + high bone mass = normie/moderatly attractive, more so on average than category 2, ever seen someone with shit jawline but still looks good somehow? Its due to the all the bone mass. Big zygos and undereye support, long mandibular bone, outward gonions creating the illusion of no recession from the front.
4. Recessed + low bone mass = very unattractive. Most sub-5s are in this categoey.

I myself fall into the 2nd category, years of chronically elevated cortisol and malnutrition throught my teens have lead me to have truly pathetic bone mass, i was also recessed as hell previously from looking down at my phone 24/7, but after 1.5 years obsessive of hard mewing i was able to reverse most of the recession, from almost none existant mandible to it being completely visibke and sharp. Eye area also improved but still shit due to tiny zygos.

Thoughts? Apologies for low iq formatting and wording, this is what my brain could muster

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Rimaxtis, Aypo129 and 5 others
Post examples for all types

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Roquefort, Rimaxtis and 2 others
bruh how are all the categories somewhat recessed? but anyway im in category 3 like jeremy meeks (y)

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
so much text to say nothing :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, positiveloop, Debetro and 1 other person
You acting as if you've discovered fire, your theory is based on exclusivity of features. I can format hundreds of theories on the same basis:

"There are only two types of faces: recessed and non-recessed"
"There are only two types of faces: ugly and attractive"
"There are only four type of faces: big lips + good eyes/small lips + good eyes/big lips + bad eyes/small lips + bad eyes"

People sometimes really spit utter shit on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fishy, RoyRotbard, Roquefort and 6 others
3rd. I unironically look like some other species due to my massive zygos, forehead but recessed mandible

• Love it
Reactions: positiveloop
i am probably 4 but got rated strong mtn/low htn from front. side Is shit tho

• +1
kys graycels post this on reddit better, here you'll get a 0

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and positiveloop
Niggas here tell you it's water but then on forum you have hundreds of retards rating good looking people as ugly because they have some degree of recession despite good other features (your variant #3)
It's true what you wrote but would be better if you gave photo examples. I'd give Al Pacino as example for #3, niggers here always short-circuit seeing people like this. Gosling too

• +1
You acting as if you've discovered fire, your theory is based on exclusivity of features. I can format hundreds of theories on the same basis:

"There are only two types of faces: recessed and non-recessed"
"There are only two types of faces: ugly and attractive"
"There are only four type of faces: big lips + good eyes/small lips + good eyes/big lips + bad eyes/small lips + bad eyes"

People sometimes really spit utter shit on this forum
I know i Didn't discouver shit, but i think many people including past me think these features aren't exculsive, that one comes with the other, i am living proof thats not true, (i thought mewing will make my bones grow bigger instead of just move them 🤦‍♂️)
Just find it interesting seding what categires people fall into

I think the same and I'm probably a 2.

Only my infras are recessed, the rest is forward enough (even the forehead/brow bone) but I lack lateral bones and that would explain why the jaw and cheeks widening works a lot on me

Attachments

• 20230731_145724.jpg
    20230731_145724.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230731_145807.jpg
    20230731_145807.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Post examples for all types
Category 1: jordan barret
20230731 160652

Category 2: just browse r/mewing

Category 3: chico, timothy chalamet
20230731 161716

20230731 161842

Category 4: every non obese sub 5 without soft tissue deformity.

I've noticed Dutch people are very high bone mass in the face. Meanwhile slavs like Poles Ukranians etc are low bone mass.

Brazilians are very forward grown. Africans too.
Jews are most recessed

minimally = somewhat. you can just say "not recessed"
Technically its impossible to be not recessed, its a scale, some people sre very low on it but they are still recessed and able to jut their jaws forward
But yeah kinda weird wording

I've noticed Dutch people are very high bone mass in the face. Meanwhile slavs like Poles Ukranians etc are low bone mass.

Brazilians are very forward grown. Africans too.
Jews are most recessed
Yeah bone mass is definetley correlated with height i believe

I dont think so tbh
Yeah dumb statement,. plenty of short mfs with huge facial bones.
Actually low testoserone could lead to becoming tall becausd it also means low estrogen no? reminds me of that dude on the doctors show whos never gone through puberty yet hes like 6'3 (which is weird to me since i thought testoestonewas crucial for stimulating osteoblasts).
And on the contrary testosterone is crucial for facial bone mass but if alot of it aromtizes it could also lead to premature growth plate closure. coming to think about it i think theres more short people with high bone mass than with low.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Yeah dumb statement,. plenty of short mfs with huge facial bones.
Actually low testoserone could lead to becoming tall becausd it also means low estrogen no? reminds me of that dude on the doctors show whos never gone through puberty yet hes like 6'3 (which is weird to me since i thought testoestonewas crucial for stimulating osteoblasts).
And on the contrary testosterone is crucial for facial bone mass but if alot of it aromtizes it could also lead to premature growth plate closure. coming to think about it i think theres more short people with high bone mass than with low.
Nice train of thought, I think the testosteron and height correlation is weak. Doesn't make sense for me since men and women have such a big difference

Nice train of thought, I think the testosteron and height correlation is weak. Doesn't make sense for me since men and women have such a big difference
Women are shorter due to estrogen closing their growth plates, but interestingly they grow at a more rapid rate then boys do, just not enough to offset that.
Wait, maybe testosterone stimulates Osteoblasts in facial bones only? I've rewatched that episode of the doctors again, and dude has a tiny ass head
Screenshot 20230802 154241 YouTube

So it seems to me now that the hormones most responsible for limb and spine osteoblast activation are HGH, PTH and thyroxine (T4), not test

This thread was a waste of time
Dont create thread if you dont have nothing to say
No rep for this

• Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode
This thread was a waste of time
Dont create thread if you dont have nothing to say
No rep for this
I did have something to say. I used to think being recessed and having low bone mass comes hand in hand, and the opposite aswell. Now i know otherwise and want to share that because i believe not eveyone is aware like i wasn't.
is what i wrote that obvious?
Sorry for wasting your precious time 😹

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
I did have something to say. I used to think being recessed and having low bone mass comes hand in hand, and the opposite aswell. Now i know otherwise and want to share that because i believe not eveyone is aware like i wasn't.
is what i wrote that obvious?
Sorry for wasting your precious time 😹
Its alright but these ideas has been done before
Make threads on new looksmaxxing
Go on journals and etc. And try to create a new wave of ideas

Its alright but these ideas has been done before
Make threads on new looksmaxxing
Go on journals and etc. And try to create a new wave of ideas
Tried to find a similar thread but couldnt, its probably exists but drowning in useless garbage unproductive threads

• +1
I think the same and I'm probably a 2.

Only my infras are recessed, the rest is forward enough (even the forehead/brow bone) but I lack lateral bones and that would explain why the jaw and cheeks widening works a lot on me
You have sfs

Tried to find a similar thread but couldnt, its probably exists but drowning in useless garbage unproductive threads
This was a famous forevergymcelling thread before you made it
It was about a celebrity but conveyed the same idea

Link please?

• +1
Dont remember the name its old like 1.5 years old
Damn i missed everything on these forum, dont even get me started on lookism.net...
knowing i was aware of these forums back in 2019 but almost never lurked :feelsbadman:

Cant even read BOTB, attention span is too short. always tell myself ill do it tomorrow :lul:

• Love it
Was it about tyler maher?

• JFL
2x2 is 4 wtf is this water post and niggas talking like geniuses

2x2 is 4 wtf is this water post and niggas talking like geniuses
Whatever, i thougt it was interesting and not obvious didnt claim to invent the wheel.
Not everyone is as enlightened as you, omnipotent forum rotter. At least i wasnt

• JFL
Facial bone recession and facial bone mass are 2 different things, you can have either/neither or both. So we can divide faces into 4 categories based on these factors:
1. Minimally recessed + high bone mass= very attractive face (unless obese) good eyes area, visible mandible, forward growth
2. Minimally recessed + low bone mass = ltn/htn face, can be slightly attractive. Visible mandible but its too short so chin is still behind lips, bad/ok eye area
3. Recessed + high bone mass = normie/moderatly attractive, more so on average than category 2, ever seen someone with shit jawline but still looks good somehow? Its due to the all the bone mass. Big zygos and undereye support, long mandibular bone, outward gonions creating the illusion of no recession from the front.
4. Recessed + low bone mass = very unattractive. Most sub-5s are in this categoey.

I myself fall into the 2nd category, years of chronically elevated cortisol and malnutrition throught my teens have lead me to have truly pathetic bone mass, i was also recessed as hell previously from looking down at my phone 24/7, but after 1.5 years obsessive of hard mewing i was able to reverse most of the recession, from almost none existant mandible to it being completely visibke and sharp. Eye area also improved but still shit due to tiny zygos.

Thoughts? Apologies for low iq formatting and wording, this is what my brain could muster
FUCK i realise my teen lifestyle fuckled me over. hopefully i can inject test e and igf-1 to gain bone mass. i truly fucked myself over.

Not recessed medium bonemass