There is no good looking ethnics

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
Every good looking "ethnic" I've seen in this website (very few to almost none) were basically white men with a darker skin tone and looked nothing like an ethnic.

A good example is Zayn, that little queer doesn't look Arab AT ALL, and never will, which is the reason why he's good looking.

1599074086003-png.639610

=/=

1599074152407-png.639612

Another example is Tony Mahfraud, he went through God knows how many surgeries to fix his filthy ethnic features such as nose, shit eyes, etc. he uses blue eye contacts and uses a ton of filters and makeup to make his skin be a lighter tone. Just by looksmaxxing it made him looks less ethnic.

1599074284059-png.639615

The last and most brutal example is @Salludon. Have you realized how this Mumbai sewer rat became a hot south Italian looking lumberjack?

1599073824253-png.639602

That's not a coincidence, because the act of looksmaxxing and fixing your failos makes you look less ethnic and more white.

The reason is simple, the ethnic phenotype is LITERALLY the collection of subhuman features, such as: bug eyes, jew nose, narrow horse skull, shit hairline, weak bodies, overall genetically trash, and fixing these said failos will make your phenotype look less and less ethnic.

Have you realize how the better looking someone is, the more white they look?

TL;DR: Good looking ethnics don't exist, the definition of being ethnic is being a subhuman, and not being a subhuman makes you a non-ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: angelo, Boxingfan, Deleted member 9779 and 19 others
what about tub of lard and hashtaggolu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
Is this guy white looking?
bmit6xhcuaiqvw3-jpg.941668

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Deleted member 2214 and 4 others
water is white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9380
low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Every good looking "ethnic" I've seen in this website (very few to almost none) were basically white men with a darker skin tone and looked nothing like an ethnic.

A good example is Zayn, that little queer doesn't look Arab AT ALL, and never will, which is the reason why he's good looking.

1599074086003-png.639610

=/=

1599074152407-png.639612

Another example is Tony Mahfraud, he went through God knows how many surgeries to fix his filthy ethnic features such as nose, shit eyes, etc. he uses blue eye contacts and uses a ton of filters and makeup to make his skin be a lighter tone. Just by looksmaxxing it made him looks less ethnic.

1599074284059-png.639615

The last and most brutal example is @Salludon. Have you realized how this Mumbai sewer rat became a hot south Italian looking lumberjack?

1599073824253-png.639602

That's not a coincidence, because the act of looksmaxxing and fixing your failos makes you look less ethnic and more white.

The reason is simple, the ethnic phenotype is LITERALLY the collection of subhuman features, such as: bug eyes, jew nose, narrow horse skull, shit hairline, weak bodies, overall genetically trash, and fixing these said failos will make your phenotype look less and less ethnic.

Have you realize how the better looking someone is, the more white they look?

TL;DR: Good looking ethnics don't exist, the definition of being ethnic is being a subhuman, and not being a subhuman makes you a non-ethnic.
It's true. Asap rocky has basically eurocentric features. Being good looking=looking european

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, doll and Deleted member 8919
Indeed op,jfl in these niggers, if you are not a bwc giga mogger, you must commit suicide
Images 2
Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others

Oh sure, because all white people have hunter eyes, jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Yes guys, bug eye is an ethnic feature
Images 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, animo123 and doll
Eurocentric features are the most aesthetic we can all agree on this

But ethnics with Eurocentric features are still considered ethnics because you still wouldn't consider them full white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
This is one most stupidest thread I have ever seen.. Muh bug eyes.. fucking tons of white people have bug eyes... That is not exclusive to ethnics. Some of you guys give me image that every white guys are Opry tier.. Oh and when ethnic have blue or green eyes.. He is automatically white...so it does not count. Fuck you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
This is one most stupidest thread I have ever seen.. Muh bug eyes.. fucking tons of white people have bug eyes... That is not exclusive to ethnics. Some of you guys give me image that every white guys are Opry tier.. Oh and when ethnic have blue or green eyes.. He is automatically white...so it does not count. Fuck you.
Its how mayocels cope I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Copium. Its fine you are the biggest coper on this forum

Why do maroccans all do kickboxing ?
Haplogroup E
It's genetics they can't help it
They love rap songs kickboxing and all that nigger shit
So do Albanians who also happen to be haplogroup E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Shut up you are probably self hating ethnic.. who are sucking white dick.
I don’t like white people but I still say the truth unlike you. Worshipping ethnics jfl you would hate them if you was white because then you would see clearly how subhuman and disgusting they are

You need a lesson in biology so you can learn how and why ethnics got dogshit genetics because of inbred
Most ethnic have good eye shape but not best eye color.... Not every ethnic have Big crooked jew nose.. I dont know what you are eating. They look more masculine than white guys. Thats why they are doing so greatly here in Finland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Most ethnic have good eye shape but not best eye color.... Not every ethnic have Big crooked jew nose.. I dont know what you are eating. They look more masculine than white guys. Thats why they are doing so greatly here in Finland.
Not every but most of them do have big noses.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadeep, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
A32D2629 3E5C 4C24 915F 146C228F260E
AD8E7EFF 1361 4E6C 93CA 2E54F626401C

Giga mulatto mogger with infinite smv.

-unmoggable height
-unmoggable frame
-unmoggable physique
-95 percentile face

• JFL
  • +1