There is nothing higher IQ than chewing with a jutted jaw

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
The tongue expands the upper palate, then the chewing against the expanded palate causes the cusps to realign themselves to it, which widens it. In other words, the cusps serve to adapt the lower palate to biting in this more forward position. This works best if you start with your jaw from the forward position and then bite backwards.

If this makes no sense to you go pay 30k+ for your surgeries. This doesn't mean the bones themselves will grow, but rather the expanded palate allows the mandible to sit in a more forward position.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and 5 others
If this makes no sense to you go pay 30k+ for your surgeries
Will do

I can feel Lockjaw developing every time I do anything like that no thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23778
Will do

I can feel Lockjaw developing every time I do anything like that no thanks
If you're afraid of complications from using your chewing muscles you'll be too high inhib to get surgery anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and Gaygymmaxx
The tongue expands the upper palate, then the chewing against the expanded palate causes the cusps to realign themselves to it, which widens it. In other words, the cusps serve to adapt the lower palate to biting in this more forward position. This works best if you start with your jaw from the forward position and then bite backwards.

If this makes no sense to you go pay 30k+ for your surgeries. This doesn't mean the bones themselves will grow, but rather the expanded palate allows the mandible to sit in a more forward position.
How can you chew and jutt the same time ?
Only possible with jawcrcise kind of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, horizontallytall and Majkal
How can you chew and just the same time ?
Jut first to the point your incisors touch, then bite backwards in the direction of your ears

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
3f0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and spark
Jut first to the point your incisors touch, then bite backwards in the direction of your ears
how can u bite backwards i dont get it then

bro science. so is mewing.

jaw muscles dont change unless you are low bf.

when you see a teen claiming his jaw became bigger because of mewing in reality the reason is his puberty not mewing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and lordfrodo
bro science. so is mewing.

jaw muscles dont change unless you are low bf.

when you see a teen claiming his jaw became bigger because of mewing in reality the reason is his puberty not mewing.
Nice strawman

I said the teeth will realign themselves through the cusps on the bottom interacting against the wider spaced ones up top.

Also it's stupid to say jaw muscles don't change from chewing. Look at adults with bruxism. Puberty doesn't stop muscles from growing jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Upper incisors should be inclined forward
Lower incisors should be reclined backward
Lower premolars should have a good width between their spacing

Guys like Sean O'Pry have this type of bite alignment. It allows for the lower jaw to project naturally regardless of mandible size. However I don't know anyone with a projected mandible that has a small jaw

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
How can you chew and jutt the same time ?
Also there are guys whom have to chew with their bite in a retracted position for their molars to touch. But when they protract and their incisors touch, the molars are no longer in contact. What I mean is Jut so your incisors touch and chew from that position by retracting your jaw back to where your molars touch.

Simplest way of explaining is chew from front to back and back to front. Chew on your molars, your premolars, canines, and incisors.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl