There is nothing to do. The doer does not exist.

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Destiny does all for you... I see all of this as play. We are all actors in this movie but kn reality everything is what it is. Theres nothing we can change. We think we are above animals, we maybe are but even we are very limited to our brain and body. We dknt tell our briam what to do our brain tells us whwt to do. These circumstances allowed predestiny to play out. Or shoulf i say the opposite?
Nisarhadatta knew this
Nisargadatta maharaj1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Retarded black and white defeatist thinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Retarded black and white defeatist thinking
You can go in life with knowing that its all predestined. I eill work as hard as i can for surgery but i know i have no free will and even this was predestined. You making this post is also predestined

• +1
You can go in life with knowing that its all predestined. I eill work as hard as i can for surgery but i know i have no free will and even this was predestined. You making this post is also predestined

Its just retarded. So what if my life is ”predestined” (sounds ridicoulous) i still have the feeling of being in charge and i can still choose different opinions. Exactly what is the point of this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Its just retarded. So what if my life is ”predestined” (sounds ridicoulous) i still have the feeling of being in charge and i can still choose different opinions. Exactly what is the point of this?
U have this feeling but this is fake. I had this feeling aswell. I was 9 and saw my entyire life. Alot of those memories are very vague and recedsed now that im 16. I experience dejavu vvery similar loke this guy. I never dkd lsd. I was 9 and meditating
[/URL]

• +1