Theres any way to revert braces damage?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Other than a Lefort no.

Best thing you can do is not wear your retainers and mew instead.

Other than a Lefort no.

Best thing you can do is not wear your retainers and mew instead.
its just insane how they dentists have legitimacy to fuck peoples faces irreversible. In 100 years people will look at braces like we are retards.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ironjacket and Ken
its just insane how they dentists have legitimacy to fuck peoples faces irreversible. In 100 years people will look at braces like we are retards.
whats wrong with braces

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
Hey you might not remember but im the guy who asked if my orthodontist was fucking me over or not with my braces. You told me to get a second opinion before attempting to cancel my operation. Well actually i got about 12. 5 of them were from non-proffesionals. All of them said my teeth looked fine and i could cancel the operation, but after my last visit to my orthodontist he said my teeth look good now but i should visit him two or three more times before ending my operation cause he quote "wants to make them perfect". I tried telling my mom to cancel the operation but she just shut me down cause it was my decision to get these, but that was when i was 16 and didnt take the blackpill seriously ( despite knowing about it since i was 14) What do i do? Im desperate to get these off and start drafting my looksmax plan and i feel like braces will hinder my jawmaxxing ( I know i have good potential for jawmaxxing as i have outward gonions). Im 18 btw

TLDR: Orthodontist wants to keep my operation two or three months longer to "Make them Look Perfect"( my teeth)
Mom being difficult when i ask her to end the operation. Scared of braces ruining my outward gonions.

** IN CASE YOU DONT REMEMBER ME HERE'S WHERE WE LAST DISCUSSED.**

https://looksmax.org/threads/every-...-an-adenoid-side-profile.670867/post-10646307

Last edited:
Hey you might not remember but im the guy who asked if my orthodontist was fucking me over or not with my braces. You told me to get a second opinion before attempting to cancel my operation. Well actually i got about 12. 5 of them were from non-proffesionals. All of them said my teeth looked fine and i could cancel the operation, but after my last visit to my orthodontist he said my teeth look good now but i should visit him two or three more times before ending my operation cause he quote "wants to make them perfect". I tried telling my mom to cancel the operation but she just shut me down cause it was my decision to get these, but that was when i was 16 and didnt take the blackpill seriously ( despite knowing about it since i was 14) What do i do? Im desperate to get these off and start drafting my looksmax plan and i feel like braces will hinder my jawmaxxing ( I know i have good potential for jawmaxxing as i have outward gonions). Im 18 btw

TLDR: Orthodontist wants to keep my operation two or three months longer to "Make them Look Perfect"( my teeth)
Mom being difficult when i ask her to end the operation. Scared of braces ruining my outward gonions.

** IN CASE YOU DONT REMEMBER ME HERE'S WHERE WE LAST DISCUSSED.**

https://looksmax.org/threads/every-...-an-adenoid-side-profile.670867/post-10646307
If u r 18 you can say by yourself. You need to ask him what he means by looking perfect. If its just aesthetic wise you can judge better than him.

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
If u r 18 you can say by yourself. You need to ask him what he means by looking perfect. If its just aesthetic wise you can judge better than him.
thx man I really appreciate the help

Teeth go back to natural position after braces anyways