There's just nothing to watch on jewtube anymore

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature ☀️
I just scroll for ages looking for something to waste my time watching and I'll watch a video then click off seconds later cuz it's so shit

Literally no good content

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dopaminebeyondfried, 📎♿️⚙️ and 5 others
youtube shorts used to be decent now they suffered the same fate of ig and are full of vids about dating, redpill and PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, arab_chink, dopaminebeyondfried and 5 others
for real now that you say it. I just watch my 10x fav youtubers but besides that only music

I've ran out of good movies to watch as well, frickin sucks dude, and i cba to rewatch old cbk streams either

a great meal time thing ive been watching is The greg phenomenology of spirit lectures. shit is as long as a sitcom

I've ran out of good movies to watch as well, frickin sucks dude, and i cba to rewatch old cbk streams either
How you run out of movies?

youtube shorts used to be decent now they suffered the same fate of ig and are full of vids about dating, redpill and PSL.
It's algorithm based. You watched some PSL stuff and now it's recommending you things based on what you watched. If you watched makeup tutorials, it would show you more makeup tutorials.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
app for movies, add me there I have a ton of good movies watched/watchlisted
I just use moviesuniverse, the issue is not getting movies but finding ones that are good to watch usually ill see a movie recap on yt and if its good ill watch the full thing but i cant find any good ones

• +1
Reactions: ominion and silencio
I just use moviesuniverse, the issue is not getting movies but finding ones that are good to watch usually ill see a movie recap on yt and if its good ill watch the full thing but i cant find any good ones
This app is just for that, not for watching rather like social media for movies

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ominion
It's algorithm based. You watched some PSL stuff and now it's recommending you things based on what you watched. If you watched makeup tutorials, it would show you more makeup tutorials.
But the mewing vids in youtube shorts🥺

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nah i watched funny sketchs then all of a sudden i got the same content that i get on insta