These are my Instagram pics. I’m constantly blocked or unfollowed for no reason. Is something bad being conveyed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8765
Yes. They would either reply to his story or straight up message him out of the blue.
Holy shit who was he? Which surgeries do u think I need to get there? I mean I’ve used heavily morphed pics before but never noticed a huge halo. Never done any chadfishing tho

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
If you are Chad enough (which OP isn’t) then you won’t care about the influx of followers since you would have a lot of them that it makes no difference and you will always have a handful of loyal foids who will simp for you no matter what. My chadfish had around 5k followers at his peak and when he lost a few followers after posting a certain picture either as a post or story, I rarely noticed it.

I posted about this

Every single girl has 100s of orbiters

Chicks may be talking to dozens of Chadlites at 1 time, one Chad text and they are blocked, one Giga Chad text and Chad is blocked

Why did every single successful human society limit women's sexuality ?

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
I posted about this

Chicks may be talking to dozens of Chadlites at 1 time, one Chad text and they are blocked, one Giga Chad text and Chad is blocked

I don’t think so. Women are smart enuff to know the giga chad won’t commit. Women will even allow orbiters to stick around.
Something about my face is legit creepy. I think we must look deeper.

I posted about this

I don’t think so. Women are smart enuff to know the giga chad won’t commit. Women will even allow orbiters to stick around.
Something about my face is legit creepy. I think we must look deeper.

Holy shit who was he? Which surgeries do u think I need to get there? I mean I’ve used heavily morphed pics before but never noticed a huge halo. Never done any chadfishing tho
He was just a 6PSL pretty boy with high sex appeal pheno. Also, never EVER morph your pics. That’s social suicide right there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Women are smart enuff to know the giga chad won’t commit.
Source

Cope. Women dont even want commitment anymore

Women crave attention, men crave physical touch and sex

Thanks to social media and affirmative action and welfare, women now have all their own money and all the attention they need

Men are like a pair of shoes now, they have 100s of pairs but nothing to wear

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8765
View attachment 751470

Cope. Women dont even want commitment anymore

Women crave attention, men crave physical touch and sex

Thanks to social media and affirmative action and welfare, women now have all their own money and all the attention they need

Men are like a pair of shoes now, they have 100s of pairs but nothing to wear
God I fucking want to shoot myself after hearing how much power we have handed over to females

wtf you don't even look bad, perhaps even above average + you also have a pretty good body

clown world

wtf you don't even look bad, perhaps even above average + you also have a pretty good body

clown world
This doesn’t help me. I only want constructive comments please.

The blocking you part is strange asf....i'm seriously gonna need more background on your situation with these girls to make a proper assessmet as for why they just randomly block you,that does not make any sense whatsoever,lots of people follow and unfollow for 0 reason which is very common,but you have to really annoy someone or do something outta pocket for them to block you.OP no offense but i think there's something you're not telling us.Please be honest man.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
you look like a slayer ngl
no problem with insta keep going buddy

The blocking you part is strange asf....i'm seriously gonna need more background on your situation with these girls to make a proper assessmet as for why they just randomly block you,that does not make any sense whatsoever,lots of people follow and unfollow for 0 reason which is very common,but you have to really annoy someone or do something outta pocket for them to block you.OP no offense but i think there's something you're not telling us.Please be honest man.
I’m not lying. It’s possible they think I’m catfishing? A lot of them just unfollow me also.

A big issue I have with this forum is the lack of consensus. I’m getting differing opinions on everything.

Hmm

A little too friendly. Domesticated. A bit try hard in some pics

I bet it has to do a lot with how many comments and likes you are getting. If you’re getting less than 300 likes it’s over cause it looks like no one cares about you. OP how many likes did your most recent photos get?

What’s your follower count? If it’s low women might think you’re not popular.

Mostly girls like if I meet a girl on bumble and give her my ig she’ll unfollow and block me without any warning. It’s happens hundreds of times.
If it’s random girls from tinder who follow then unfollow it’s cuz they’re doing It to gain followers. However saying that, some of these pics are cringe, but it’s not so bad cuz ur gl and have a decent body.

You are overthinking tbh, your pics are fine, you are GL, they probably follow and unfollow after to get more followers

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lolcel
A big issue I have with this forum is the lack of consensus. I’m getting differing opinions on everything.
If you had a problem with your looks and you looked like shit then trust me
you would get trash talked by everyone,
you are actually a mentalcel, I even remember your thread about your nose and asking if you need one,
while your nose is actually pretty dominate and is in a great shape, even the surgeons told you that it looks good,
something which they won't say just like that since they want your money

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Okay last try. Because that’s the type of guy they’re looking to fuck when they feel like fucking and are on the app. Ironman not captain America. Bad boy. Dominant yes. Because they know good boy pissyboy is not going to have the balls to come over, escalate and fuck in 1 hour. Also, funnelling these girls into inatgram and keeping them there for an ego boost and never fucking them is such a meme bro, if that’s what you’re trying to do. You have the looks bro, I don’t know about the balls. Btw huge beard is not required wtf. If it matches your style and looks max you, cool. I would personally not because I have a good jaw and its kinda not “in” and looks stale with all hipsters doing it.

take your red pill obsession with acting ‘alpha’ elsewhere. You have 0 idea what your talking about.

take your red pill obsession with acting ‘alpha’ elsewhere. You have 0 idea what your talking about.
“Acting” alpha. This is why you don’t get it. Also why you don’t get laid.

Nice joke thread

• JFL
I agree strongly. Mystery was right with his comfort shit lasting 5 hours +.

A lot of mystery shit is very legit if you read his book.

I feel like it could be peer reviewed by David buss and it would pass the litmus test.

you look like a nice and handsome guy

Women biologically want comfort because they don’t want to be pump and dumped. It makes no sense from evolutionary standpoint.

Tinder/ hookup culture hasn’t existed long enuff to be hardwired into our biology.

We existed for many thousands of years in tribes.

Comfort comfort comfort.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I think you're only telling us one part of the story

“Acting” alpha. This is why you don’t get it. Also why you don’t get laid.

except I do get laid you coping faggot, and I don’t need people on the internet to teach me how.

I wasted enough time on PUA nonsense, as soon as I started being nicer and doing things by gut girls came easier. I guess that makes me a ‘natural’ jfl

• JFL
except I do get laid you coping faggot, and I don’t need people on the internet to teach me how.

I wasted enough time on PUA nonsense, as soon as I started being nicer and doing things by gut girls came easier. I guess that makes me a ‘natural’ jfl
You’re such a good boy.

now run along and spread your redpills elswewhere like the abused dog you are.
Make your trauma less evident next time. Atleast you’d have a better chance. At anything. Life, even.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Make your trauma less evident next time. Atleast you’d have a better chance. At anything. Life, even.
I can’t guarantee it honestly. But you can try. That’s the least you could do.

Im hearing that women dont like Muscle pic in Tinder.

You are an autistic coping dog.

You right now: ‘Must...Holdd.... Frame....’
875B8584 3370 4CC3 9A59 DF52F386DB25

Maybe. There’s so much leveling poker type shit going on

Essentially women like whatever other men aren’t doing (on top of having a structurally sound maxilla and health indicators)

Hey bro quite honestly the mods here can do a split test to find that out. That would be the no. of matches and likes etc. That’s very true. But you can’t get laid with a chadfish account, right? 😅 To convert to lays, quite honestly our staregy is to polarise. You can read the first comment on this thread to see what I mean. I kinda explained it roughly. Basically, they’re on Tinder to fuck and leave. So you polarise with some muscle pics. Matches might be less or more comparing to chadfish statistics, but lays will be real. Thanks for reading my essay. Lol

Maybe. There’s so much leveling poker type shit going on

Essentially women like whatever other men aren’t doing (on top of having a structurally sound maxilla and health indicators)

The reason why they dont like it because its giving Jerk vibes.

You are an autistic coping dog.

You right now: ‘Must...Holdd.... Frame....’
View attachment 752877
Hahaha that’s actually quite funny. 🤣🤣 Hey bruh listen, I’m a good looking guy. So I may have some leeway in being nice or rude. Pump and dump. But I like to have a connection too and spend some time with the girl sometimes. There is no reason to stay in the same mind frame all the time. I know quite what you’re saying though, about being your self, and having non chalance.

Women do not like beards, most redpill guys with beards and gymmaxxed are always hiding a shitty jawline/chin.

Yes they like. That explain why so many men have beard or at least stubble. People that have shitty beards genes usually look like shit with beard. People that have Warrior head mixed with Wide Chin usually dont need hair at all... but guys with normal looking head and Good Lower third.. Stubble usually works for them better..

Last edited:
  • +1