These Palestinians are such fucking retards

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Fuck it i hope all of them die. Just nuke israel and gaza

literally 40IQ special needs retards release rats into some random local mcdonalds in ENGLAND because mcdonalds supports israel (i guess?)

How stupid do you have to be. You’re not taking any ounce of money from the corporation, just ruining peoples day and jobs.

Retarded immigrants

@MaestheticMaso thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, subanimal, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 21 others
Did they really paint the rats in palestine’s colors?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 64584, subanimal and 17 others
its called divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the history. In order to establish the new world order, the world has to go into a phase where people will be divided and be choosing a side to fight for. Exactly what we are witnessing right now. Unironically, Hamas is created and financed by Mossad (Israeli intelligence) for decades just to get a fake reason to destroy Iran. Why, u might ask. Because Iran is not willing to submit for the 2030 agenda (one world government) and therefore the west is now prepping for a war against Iran. Russia and China will join in as well against the west, and there u go, a fucking WW3 in action just to please the scummy elites.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Biiyo03, Nick.Harte and 23 others
the rats aren't even scurrying and are barely moving

Are they even from Palestine?

its called divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the history. In order to establish the new world order, the world has to go into a phase where people will be divided and be choosing a side to fight for. Exactly what we are witnessing right now. Unironically, Hamas is created and financed by Mossad (Israeli intelligence) for decades just to get a fake reason to destroy Iran. Why, u might ask. Because Iran is not willing to submit for the 2030 agenda (one world government) and therefore the west is now prepping for a war against Iran. Russia and China will join in as well, and there u go, a fucking WW3 in action just to please the scummy elites.
don't spread truth here only misinformation please dont help people wake up just shitpost u seem high iq dont destroy the forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Ryldoo IS COPING, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
And why r u spazzing out over McDonalds lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and st.hamudi but 6‘5
don't spread truth here only misinformation please dont help people wake up just shitpost u seem high iq dont destroy the forum
we need to spread the truth, otherwise the world will be cooked into hell

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, fuxkdakikez, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 33826
What a strange thing to do ?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Boxingfan and IBlamePhaggots
we need to spread the truth, otherwise the world will be cooked into hell
It's already cooked. The elites will occasionally give us goyim little nuggets of info for their humiliation rituals. They feed off of our misery. I doubt there is hope for us my friend.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 44730 and Deleted member 33826
its called divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the history. In order to establish the new world order, the world has to go into a phase where people will be divided and be choosing a side to fight for. Exactly what we are witnessing right now. Unironically, Hamas is created and financed by Mossad (Israeli intelligence) for decades just to get a fake reason to destroy Iran. Why, u might ask. Because Iran is not willing to submit for the 2030 agenda (one world government) and therefore the west is now prepping for a war against Iran. Russia and China will join in as well against the west, and there u go, a fucking WW3 in action just to please the scummy elites.
Exactly. One a country doesn’t commit to this shit, this is what happens. Same with Libya and Gaddafi when he wanted to create a currency backed by gold standards.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 33775, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
The Pm has been talking with Cobra all day today. Terror threat level will reach severe.

I’m willing to bet there will be a big attack soon.

Exactly. One a country doesn’t commit to this shit, this is what happens. Same with Libya and Gaddafi when he wanted to create a currency backed by gold standards.
BRICS arent run by jews though, theyre trying to create a currency backed by the dollar and isolate the east from western influence. Id rather england still exist and stay the same but i dont want my government to be run by satanists

The Pm has been talking with Cobra all day today. Terror threat level will reach severe.

I’m willing to bet there will be a big attack soon.
Do you mean domestic (in england by arabs) or on gaza/israel

I saw a clip of the streets outside of downing street. Looks insane.

Doesnt matter either way rishi wont disappoint the elites

And i dont really care either way. What happens in palestine is sad but it doesnt effect me and I cant bring myself to care when people die and live in poverty at the hands of our own governments. It just looks more extreme when children are being bombed

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
They sodomized him with a bayonet because he wanted African dinar backed by gold and not the Rothschild slave dollar. He made conditions good in Libya. Now there are open air slave markets. Pure evil.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and MaestheticMaso
high iq response im tired of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33775, Deleted member 44730 and Deleted member 33826
AFTERMATH: (this retard injured all of the rats, killed them and broke their legs.)

• WTF
Reactions: schizo echochamber
BRICS arent run by jews though, theyre trying to create a currency backed by the dollar and isolate the east from western influence. Id rather england still exist and stay the same but i dont want my government to be run by satanists
This is exactly why war sentiment is rising. Talks of the draft are all over the place now. Russia, China, Iran and NK are issues for the elites. So it’s funny how Russia gets into a war, Iran will get into a war soon, don’t be surprised that they’ll say china will invade Taiwan.

This is why I keep saying, the latter half of the 2020s will be full or disaster. War, conflict, economic destabilisation rendering money useless so a perfect excuse to role out digital controlled currency.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
This is exactly why war sentiment is rising. Talks of the draft are all over the place now. Russia, China, Iran and NK are issues for the elites. So it’s funny how Russia gets into a war, Iran will get into a war soon, don’t be surprised that they’ll say china will invade Taiwan.

This is why I keep saying, the latter half of the 2020s will be full or disaster. War, conflict, economic destabilisation rendering money useless so a perfect excuse to role out digital controlled currency.
Ffs can i trannymax to not go to war. Im not going if they draft me

I hope it stays in lesser unimportant countries

Obviously israel is the realm of the jews but at the end of the day, a war in israel doesnt mean much for britain (at the moment)

Hopefully it stays as a cold war for years and then tails off im not Patriotic enough to fight for the jews

If war breaks out im going on an assassination streak of all world leaders and infamous elite

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
They sodomized him with a bayonet because he wanted African dinar backed by gold and not the Rothschild slave dollar. He made conditions good in Libya. Now there are open air slave markets. Pure evil.
It’s not looking good at all. Everything’s going according to schedule for the 2030 agenda. Can’t speak out, can’t do nothing. Men are weak now due to chemicals, low testosterone and overall lack of motivation.

Muh protests muh this, 350 years ago, people had a spine and took no nonsense from their rulers ( French Revolution)

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 44730 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
It’s not looking good at all. Everything’s going according to schedule for the 2030 agenda. Can’t speak out, can’t do nothing. Men are weak now due to chemicals, low testosterone and overall lack of motivation.

Muh protests muh this, 350 years ago, people had a spine and took no nonsense from their rulers ( French Revolution)
hopefully there is enough spread of conspiracy that Schizos go and kill all the world leaders

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and MaestheticMaso
I hope it stays in lesser unimportant countries

Obviously israel is the realm of the jews but at the end of the day, a war in israel doesnt mean much for britain (at the moment)

Hopefully it stays as a cold war for years and then tails off im not Patriotic enough to fight for the jews

If war breaks out im going on an assassination streak of all world leaders and infamous elite
Sadly it will affect everyone one way or another. I would like to add that the Ukrainian conflict and the Isreal conflict are connected and part of the same game by these sick elites.

It's already cooked. The elites will occasionally give us goyim little nuggets of info for their humiliation rituals. They feed off of our misery. I doubt there is hope for us my friend.
we almost won 100 years ago and we'll probably try again

It's not looking good but people are more aware now so they have to accelerate the plan. Even on Instagram or reddit I've started seeing people say "Oy vey", "he cries out in pain as he strikes you". Names like Klaus Schwab who no one except hardcore "conspiracy" theorists knew about are now mainstream. In every comment section people are shitting on the elite. Zoomers aren't enlisting in the military anymore. It's just that we are so soyed out and domesticated that we won't do anything in real life.

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge
Blud the world is already controlled by the elites lol. It always has been.

It's not looking good but people are more aware now so they have to accelerate the plan. Even on Instagram or reddit I've started seeing people say "Oy vey", "he cries out in pain as he strikes you". Names like Klaus Schwab who no one except hardcore "conspiracy" theorists knew about are now mainstream. In every comment section people are shitting on the elite. It's just that we are so soyed out and domesticated that we won't do anything in real life.
There’s some delusional idiots out there however. Too many Americans and Christians supporting Zionism jfl ? Did they forget what they did to Christ, USS liberty, Twin towers ect ?

Funnily enough, most of the uncensored stuff is from TikTok. The Chinese also know what they’re doing.

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 44730
im tired of innocent people suffering
You and me both brother. I'm sick of them. Sadly normies don't care at all. They're too worried about random crap on goycial media and just believe the forcefed narrative. Zero critical thinking even when the elites are trying to kill them. They'd rather just call us insane than actually think.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
hopefully there is enough spread of conspiracy that Schizos go and kill all the world leaders
Too much protection making it impossible. Unless you’re somehow in the high ranks of the police or Government security, you won’t get close.

There’s some delusional idiots out there however. Too many Americans and Christians supporting Zionism jfl ? Did they forget what they did to Christ, USS liberty, Twin towers ect ?

Funnily enough, most of the uncensored stuff is from TikTok. The Chinese also know what they’re doing.
The Chinese know what they're doing but won't do anything because they're a separate rogue faction of the elite. Kissinger and the Club of Rome helped to set them up. So they'll just wait for some freak on Tiktok to due something drastic to destabilize the West. They are on the same side as the Western elite but are fighting them in a proxy war as a power play. We are surrounded by devils and demons. There is no hope.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826 and MaestheticMaso
You and me both brother. I'm sick of them. Sadly normies don't care at all. They're too worried about random crap on goycial media and just believe the forcefed narrative. Zero critical thinking even when the elites are trying to kill them. They'd rather just call us insane than actually think.
im tired of people who lack critical thinking of people who are driven by hate

The Chinese know what they're doing but won't do anything because they're a separate rogue faction of the elite. Kissinger and the Club of Rome helped to set them up. So they'll just wait for some freak on Tiktok to due something drastic to destabilize the West. They are on the same side as the Western elite but are fighting them in a proxy war as a power play. We are surrounded by devils and demons. There is no hope.
I believe the top hierarchy of the elites aren’t human blooded by nature ( 13 Ruling families)

Even Lady Diana said that the house of Windsor is not Human. Not to mention the stories of bodies being found on their estate, the missing indigenous children from Canada when the Queen visited there. Too much adrenochrome harvesting going on. Normal humans like you and me do not possess this type of sickness to do what they do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 44730 and 1 other person
I believe the top hierarchy of the elites aren’t human blooded by nature ( 13 Ruling families)

Even Lady Diana said that the house of Windsor is not Human. Not to mention the stories of bodies being found on their estate, the missing indigenous children from Canada when the Queen visited there. Too much adrenochrome harvesting going on. Normal humans like you and me do not possess this type of sickness to do what they do.
You're right. The 13 families are the top of a long, convoluted, and complex hierarchy. But are only the top of the "human" component. Who knows what other entities run them. We're nothing but a soul farm/ resource slave camp to them.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You're right. The 13 families are the top of a long, convoluted, and complex hierarchy. But are only the top of the "human" component. Who knows what other entities run them. We're nothing but a soul farm/ resource slave camp to them.
The soul farm pill has completely shattered everything for me. Once I realised that this planet was a prison, it was over.

• +1
im tired of people who lack critical thinking of people who are driven by hate
It's hard to blame them bhai. Humans are evolutionarily predisposed to coping. The only reason we notice shit like this is because our brains and/or lives aren't normal. You think that the species got to this point by coming up with grand nihilistic theories about the universe. Fuck no. those cavemen were called insane and left to die. Most humans waged away like animals in service of something higher since the beginning. People like us aren't normal. They only reason we see shit like this for what it is is because something happened to us that made us this way or we have less of a genetic predisposition to simply accept groupthink and cope.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, schizo echochamber and st.hamudi but 6‘5
The soul farm pill has completely shattered everything for me. Once I realised that this planet was a prison, it was over.
I know man. It's so fucked. The only thing that motivates me is talking to and making friends with other like-minded people. My plan is to grind and make enough money to slip away and get the fuck out of soyciety and live with a small group of people in a remote jungle. I feel that things only get worse from here. Best to save ourselves and other awakened people. No point sinking with the ship.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso
It's hard to blame them bhai. Humans are evolutionarily predisposed to coping. The only reason we notice shit like this is because our brains and/or lives aren't normal. You think that the species got to this point by coming up with grand nihilistic theories about the universe. Fuck no. those cavemen were called insane and left to die. Most humans waged away like animals in service of something higher since the beginning. People like us aren't normal. They only reason we see shit like this for what it is is because something happened to us that made us this way or we have less of a genetic predisposition to simply accept groupthink and cope.
I still remember that even when I was a kid, I was looking into the elites, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove ect and talked about it all the time. I knew something was off about the system; and I didn’t have a traumatic childhood or anything. It was just pure intuition.

Friends and family thought something was wrong with me jfl😂, and now they’re all aware of what’s going on.

• +1
I still remember that even when I was a kid, I was looking into the elites, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove ect and talked about it all the time. I knew something was off about the system; and I didn’t have a traumatic childhood or anything. It was just pure intuition.

Friends and family thought something was wrong with me jfl😂, and now they’re all aware of what’s going on.
Same bruh. I'd use to get clowned on for talking about this shit so I stopped for a while. Now idc so I'll sometimes slip entry level stuff into normal conversation with people to see if they're based or not and then slowly wake them up.

I know man. It's so fucked. The only thing that motivates me is talking to and making friends with other like-minded people. My plan is to grind and make enough money to slip away and get the fuck out of soyciety and live with a small group of people in a remote jungle. I feel that things only get worse from here. Best to save ourselves and other awakened people. No point sinking with the ship.
You need to be very careful when going off the grid. Look at what happened at Ruby Ridge.

• +1
Too much protection making it impossible. Unless you’re somehow in the high ranks of the police or Government security, you won’t get close.
These high ranks are freemasons/ jew lovers.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso
True, that's why I want to get out of the US if possible. The US won't be destroyed from outside. It'll be warped and corrupted from within as is happening right now.

@_MVP_ We Should ready for WW3
I feel smarter than myself