These Palestinians are such fucking retards

brother they just wait for the antichrist that’s their destination jews will follow him

@MaestheticMaso

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
This is the main theory:
The key idea of the video is that humans were genetically modified by extraterrestrial beings, the Anunnaki gods, and the ruling elite suppresses humanity's true power and potential through control mechanisms such as money, religion, and the occult.
https://joyofsatan.org/Are you on that site?

To be fair though, i don’t believe any part of christianity, if i was to believe this, i would have to accept god, neither of which i can do. I dont think your belief is meritless but im not going to believe something that has as much basis as god
if u believe in the Bible, u have to believe the fallen angels, im not gonna enter a islam vs christianity debate, but i know for a fact Islam does not mention this whatsoever, but i am all for free thinking, open mind, regardless, dont be locked into a religion doctrine, make up ur own doctrine
You can believe in God without necessarily believing the religion. Perhaps the holy scripture has been altered ? We don’t know. History is created by the winners at the end of the day.

I have a hybrid approach where I believe in both science and deities like God. If you know what you’re looking for, mathematics and physics can support the theory of God/ external beings. There are too many cases in Physics that can never be explained. The main two being: what happened before the Big Bang, and what is the theory that links everything together from Quantum to Relativity?

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge
This is why the 2030 agenda is out in the open. This is why there’s full of satanic messages everywhere from celebs.
Sadly even with the elites themselves admitting it most of the rotters and tiktokcels on this forum probably think we're going insane lmao. The rabbit hole plunges so deep into the abyss that you forget what reality even is.

You can believe in God without necessarily believing the religion. Perhaps the holy scripture has been altered ? We don’t know. History is created by the winners at the end of the day.

I have a hybrid approach where I believe in both science and deities like God. If you know what you’re looking for, mathematics and physics can support the theory of God/ external beings. There are too many cases in Physics that can never be explained. The main two being: what happened before the Big Bang, and what is the theory that links everything together from Quantum to Relativity?
i agree, and it has been altered, books have been removed, new bible translations, have been altered to fit in satanic agenda (lgbt questions for example) im my own church and i take from every religion and every doctrine, for example the Vatican removed the book of enoch, but book of enoch is my favorite book.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, MaestheticMaso and GnosticDemiurge
Non jewish owned Satanism, it's anti semitic.
Tbh The Common Satanists are mostly just edgy teens trying to be different. The ones to really worry about are those in power. Reminder that Satanism and Zionism are linked.

• +1

My biggest issue is that, how can you say religion was created by the elite to control the people, and then use religious text as evidence for the elite being inhuman

• +1
Tbh The Common Satanists are mostly just edgy teens trying to be different. The ones to really worry about are those in power. Reminder that Satanism and Zionism are linked.
Do u think LGBT is a big part of the New world order agenda?

i agree, and it has been altered, books have been removed, new bible translations, have been altered to fit in satanic agenda (lgbt questions for example) im my own church and i take from every religion and every doctrine, for example the Vatican removed the book of enoch, but book of enoch is my favorite book.
that’s why follow the quran it never changed

My biggest issue is that, how can you say religion was created by the elite to control the people, and then use religious text as evidence for the elite being inhuman
I don’t think religion entirely was created by the elites for control. I do believe that some aspects have been altered and tampered with to generate divide and conquer, and help implement their agenda.

At the end of the day whatever you believe in, everyone should share the common ground that the Elites, whomever they may or may not be, have destroyed humanity and caused degeneracy

you are terrified of the idea that every decision you have ever made good or bad will be judged, you are terrified of the idea that what you do matters

@IBlamePhaggots

You get more info about their users on their forum:
https://ancient-forums.com/
They are not teens, they have a section extra for the teens.
Tbh there is way too much info for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Tbh that's a fair point you raise. However I think what happens is that the core tenets of the religion are created by good/enlightened people. And generally this seems to be the case considered that most religions have the same core basic tenets. Don't lie, Don't steal. be nice etc.

What happens is that the elites themselves take the text/idea that criticizes them and transforms it into something that serves them. It's art of war type shit. For example how Jesus expelled the bankers in the temple and then the Vatican is now in bed with the big banks. It's all subversion/mindwar tactics. Evil can never create, only corrupt.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Non jewish owned Satanism, it's anti semitic.
it’s still luzifer worship jews will follow the antichrist they are preparing for him that’s why the israel conflict exists

Do u think LGBT is a big part of the New world order agenda?
Yes, especially the Trans part.

Some may argue that being attracted to the same gender is nothing new since it was occurring way back in Ancient Greece where men were doing orgies in the Acropolis

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yes, especially the Trans part.

Some may argue that being attracted to the same gender is nothing new since it was occurring way back in Ancient Greece where men were doing orgies in the Acropolis
Even in ancient Greece they thought it was disgusting. The leftist idea that the Greeks were open homeosexuals is modern leftist university brainwashing:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 44730
Even in ancient Greece they thought it was disgusting. The leftist idea that the Greeks were open homeosexuals is modern leftist university brainwashing:

I just don’t understand though how someone can be gay or lesbian? They say it’s genetic or you can’t control it, but how does that make sense ?? Perhaps different brain wiring ?

Never understood this

I just don’t understand though how someone can be gay or lesbian? They say it’s genetic or you can’t control it, but how does that make sense ?? Perhaps different brain wiring ?

Never understood this
I believe in parasites being the nr 1 cause, maybe not of attraction, but atleast of practice.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso
it’s still luzifer worship jews will follow the antichrist they are preparing for him that’s why the israel conflict exists
It's different, freemasons used to be non jewish owned satanists, they got infiltrated by the jew and now they are kabbalah jew lovers.
They used to be anti semitic, here is a freemason before jew infiltration:

Attachments

• 3uCCxUa.jpg
    3uCCxUa.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
I believe in parasites being the nr 1 cause, maybe not of attraction, but atleast of practice.
Maybe the parasites give the urge to take it up the ass, but what’s the attraction part of it ?

It's different, freemasons used to be non jewish owned satanists, they got infiltrated by the jew and now they are kabbalah jew lovers.
They used to be anti semitic, here is a freemason before jew infiltration:
what do they believe in

Never understood this
It's a mental illness, you can literaly hear that faggots talk like women, they are sick.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and st.hamudi but 6‘5
There is truth to that. Look into toxoplasmosis. Apparently it can alter sexual behavior. Also the estrogen in birth control pills, goyslop food, and microplastics and chemicals in everything probably contributes to it. There is no genetic benefit to it, so scientifically idk why it exists.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, andy9432 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and GnosticDemiurge
toxoplasma gondii, parasites aswell, there is a brain dysfunction, the bible calls them dogs, not human, beasts, haters of God.
so it has nothing to do with estrogens and the food of today?

so it has nothing to do with estrogens and the food of today?
estrogen dominance = brain dysfunction, there is a link, but i think estrogen = more reasoning for trans than to be gay/lesbian

what do they believe in
https://joyofsatan.de/I am not an expert, but here is the site in german for you. You have to read for yourself, i also need to read more about them, what i know is they make rituals (without blood or death sacrifices) to curse pissrael.
They want to destroy pissrael and now believe that it will be destroyed because of their ongoing cursing rituals.

estrogen dominance = brain dysfunction, there is a link, but i think estrogen = more reasoning for trans than to be gay/lesbian
Yeah I agree. There are lots of gays for example who are actually high T. It’s more to do with the brain than hormones.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
There is truth to that. Look into toxoplasmosis. Apparently it can alter sexual behavior. Also the estrogen in birth control pills, goyslop food, and microplastics and chemicals in everything probably contributes to it. There is no genetic benefit to it, so scientifically idk why it exists.
Too many children now look so low T and feminine. I saw my friends brother who was 12 and he looked 6 JFL.

All this shit is lowering Pren Androgens and this is made even worse when kids eat this goyslop shit and rot all day during puberty.

• +1
still i dont see how this makes much sense, when we see the power these 13 ruling families have, surely they could just brute force their way to power if it really mattered to them that much. If they were so brutal, there would be no need for slowly devolving the human race, they could just nuke us all.

I think them being unhuman is a reach, whetehr or not theyre satanic is a completely different story.

Also lord rothschild has been unprotected and close enough to the general public for someone to attack him if they wanted to. They arent as highly protected and sheltered as they seem.

To be honest if i was lord rothschild and people started saying “mur the new world order is illegal and youre all aliens” i would definitely play it on, that would be hilarious as shit pretending to be a jewish reptile when you’re actually just some old super rich guy.

Hard to tell, but rothschild didnt really seem scared

Because the confronter was white person and prob manlet. So he saw him as harmless

you are terrified of the idea that every decision you have ever made good or bad will be judged, you are terrified of the idea that what you do matters

@IBlamePhaggots
No I just find there to be no founding for gods existence.

Regardless of the fact the there is no proof, i also dont believe in a god with so many contradictions, all loving, all forgiving, yet would create an eternal hell? Let babies die? Leave it entirely unanswered what happened to those who existed before the creation of the bible and scripture?

If god is real and forgiving he wont let me go to hell, if hell isnt a burning fiery place and is just the manifestation of an existence without god, then so be it, I dont care.

Even if there was proof for god, I would only want to believe in him for my own selfish interests, going to heaven, because if God is real, hes an asshole.

Either way at the moment im a nihilist, if i was to believe in a god, it wouldnt be one of any religion that currently exists

So much high IQ discussion on this thread. I was a retard for lurking on here for months.
99% of content on this website is cagefuel and written by low IQ coping rotters. But there is some high IQ members capable of normal discussion

• +1
So much high IQ discussion on this thread. I was a retard for lurking on here for months.
I agree, even though this forum is meant for the Blackpill and Looksmaxxing, a lot of time these sorts of topics are talked about.

I also advocate for there to be a sub forum on Healthmaxxing. I believe most of us aren’t healthy and thus need to fix this to be in optimal condition. That would make everything like Looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing ect easy as you will be full of energy once you’re healthy.

• +1
99% of content on this website is cagefuel and written by low IQ coping rotters. But there is some high IQ members capable of normal discussion
I need to start a movement for the mods to create a healthmaxxing sub section. Health is often undercooked here, but when you’re healthy and at your best, money-making, looksmaxxing ect is very easy.

Most of the rotters here aren’t truecel for them to give up, they’re just sick physically and mentally.

The only retard here is @IBlamePhaggots for the "I guess?" when MacDonalds are literally financing a part of the war

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 44730
Yeah I agree. There are lots of gays for example who are actually high T. It’s more to do with the brain than hormones.
If a man does not get rid of his sperm/ testo he's high T, simple.
What is fucked up is that this shitpoking sickness is very old.
1000's of years ago they wanted to put their penis in a mans shithole and have their penis covered in shit, you tell me they were able to wash that stink of their penis with just water when they were lucky to shitpoke beside a river?
There is an other mental illness called "scat". It's a fetish for shit, like there is a fetish for piss called "golden shower".
I have seen a man put shit all over his face, i have seen "2 girls 1 cup" = girls licking the shit out of a cup and shit in each others mouth.
Faggotism/ shitpoking is surely related to this scat/ shit fetish.

• +1
The only retard here is @IBlamePhaggots for the "I guess?" when MacDonalds are literally financing a part of the war
I didnt know, thats why i said i guess.

Im not a retard for an information gap. I literally support palestine

But the person who did this has the critical thinking of a sub 70IQ low functioning retard

• +1
Its a reverse normal graph with both the Lowest and highest T being the most likely to be gay

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge and MaestheticMaso
I agree, even though this forum is meant for the Blackpill and Looksmaxxing, a lot of time these sorts of topics are talked about.

I also advocate for there to be a sub forum on Healthmaxxing. I believe most of us aren’t healthy and thus need to fix this to be in optimal condition. That would make everything like Looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing ect easy as you will be full of energy once you’re healthy.
Exactly. Most of the social media "glowups" are just people not giving in to their dopamine and neuron activation like monkeys and instead behaving like humans did hundreds of years ago lmao. We're just relearning that older shit was that way to go.

It's almost like tradition worked for a reason, barring a few exceptions obv. Eat well. sleep well. Be outside. Drink water. Literal water shit. 99% of people here will read the gold nuggets of information here and never use them then complain about how it's all cope.

At least get to your ancestor oog and chugga's level in 10,000 BC before you start worrying about moneymaxxing and Lefort 15 lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and IBlamePhaggots
Keep in mind though that there are undoubtedly MILLIONs of other variables effecting social and genotypical change in people, you cant put every change down to parasites

Interesting read though, and it’s likely true
I don’t give a shit about genetics or uncontrollable factors anymore unlike everyone here.

There is no point to fixate on shit you can’t control. You can’t go back in time. I look for things that I can control which would make a big difference. Understanding and cleaning out parasites is one of them.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and GnosticDemiurge
I didnt know, thats why i said i guess.

Im not a retard for an information gap. I literally support palestine

But the person who did this has the critical thinking of a sub 70IQ low functioning retard
ok fair enough, since these MCD are locally owned it doesn't make a ton of sense, but still MCD deserve hell

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
I don’t give a shit about genetics or uncontrollable factors anymore unlike everyone here.

There is no point to fixate on shit you can’t control. You can’t go back in time. I look for things that I can control which would make a big difference. Understanding and cleaning out parasites is one of them.
I was just saying that the parasite document makes reference to epigenetic and phenotypical changes, aswell as social changes such as promiscuity, and there is alot of variables effecting those other than parasites

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and GnosticDemiurge
Its a reverse normal graph with both the Lowest and highest T being the most likely to be gay
I think lowest T people aren’t attracted to anything tbh. They have no sex drive. What is typically referred to as A-sexual

• +1