These Palestinians are such fucking retards

I was just saying that the parasite document makes reference to epigenetic and phenotypical changes, aswell as social changes such as promiscuity, and there is alot of variables effecting those other than parasites
I agree, but again this factor is something we can control.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
I think lowest T people aren’t attracted to anything tbh. They have no sex drive. What is typically referred to as A-sexual
Yeah probably, but its rare to have such low T that you have no sex drive, and theres also social pressure to have sex whether youre gay or not

Also if theyre High E then they will still have a decent sex drive, just more femenine

Its a reverse normal graph with both the Lowest and highest T being the most likely to be gay
The low T fem fags are getting fucked by the Uberhorny High T BBCs in jail cause they just need a hole to bust in. Probably what's happening.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and IBlamePhaggots
Exactly. Most of the social media "glowups" are just people not giving in to their dopamine and neuron activation like monkeys and instead behaving like humans did hundreds of years ago lmao. We're just relearning that older shit was that way to go.

It's almost like tradition worked for a reason, barring a few exceptions obv. Eat well. sleep well. Be outside. Drink water. Literal water shit. 99% of people here will read the gold nuggets of information here and never use them then complain about how it's all cope.

At least get to your ancestor oog and chugga's level in 10,000 BC before you start worrying about moneymaxxing and Lefort 15 lmao.
I think, however to the defence of normies, the Industrial Revolution and its consequences ( I know it’s a cliche) has made it really hard to live like that.

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge
I think, however to the defence of normies, the Industrial Revolution and its consequences ( I know it’s a cliche) has made it really hard to live like that.
Physically or mentally?

Yeah probably, but its rare to have such low T that you have no sex drive, and theres also social pressure to have sex whether youre gay or not

Also if theyre High E then they will still have a decent sex drive, just more femenine
Luckily sex drive is controlled by androgens. That’s why if you take something like a DHT derivative ( Mast, primo) you’ll feel like a bull.

• +1
True. When all the programming and social pressure is against you it is hard to go back to your roots. Society is designed in such a way where we can't live like that. Older Gen Z is the last generation that remembers a time before heavy smartphone usage and thus brainrot. Internet was there but you had to sit down on a computer. It wasn't 24/7 on the go. I remember being really young and seeing people with flip-phones with antennas. This widespread social media programming has destroyed the fabric of society.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Retarded immigrants

@
MaestheticMaso
@MaestheticMaso thoughts?
i imagine that guy that dropped the rats in is @Vermilioncore , and also that he had a joker mask on, while doing this :feelskek:

@Vermilioncore , oh and also @Makhachev blud, i swear this shit is up your alley :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23239
my mom is coughing like never before now, i think its because of the vaccine, i 100% believe this is the end times, and we live in the 7 year tribulation which started this year. 2023, 2030 will be the final judgement
I'm not sure if I'd go as far as to relate it to biblical events (everybody things the big disaster of their time is the end times), but that vaccine was so suspicious.

The way everyone went in lockstep around it and the whole "my body my choice narrative" was thrown out the window on a dime was so creepy.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Fuck it i hope all of them die. Just nuke israel and gaza

literally 40IQ special needs retards release rats into some random local mcdonalds in ENGLAND because mcdonalds supports israel (i guess?)

How stupid do you have to be. You’re not taking any ounce of money from the corporation, just ruining peoples day and jobs.

Retarded immigrants

Shut the fuck up you retarded loser
He did the right thing

it might not have been aliens, but that they looked very different than humans, i believe

You got more like this? What to even do with this information?

literally 40IQ special needs retards release rats into some random local mcdonalds in ENGLAND because mcdonalds supports israel (i guess?)

How stupid do you have to be. You’re not taking any ounce of money from the corporation, just ruining peoples day and jobs.

Retarded immigrants

Why do such retards have to ruin MENA reputation like this :confused:

• +1
You got more like this? What to even do with this information?
Use critical thinking to decide whether or not youre going to believe it. Being an intellectualist will get you further than believing a youtube video you watch.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical
@MaestheticMaso where does god fall in all of the Annunaki stuff

Retarded immigrants

Give me your address inshAllah

@MaestheticMaso the issue with the anunaki stuff is that it has SO many fallacys, how can you say that the Christian reprentation of god isnt right but then use chriatian scripture to back up your claims

Also ALOT of what the guy says is barnum effect as shit, very vague so it sounds agreeable, and so one can interpret whatever this guys saying and add their own beliefs into it.

This is how cults are made, by just giving vague targets/direction, and just letting people interpret that however they want and attach their own beliefs to it

we need to spread the truth, otherwise the world will be cooked into hell
real shit, you should make a thread on this in detail, sounds super interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
real shit, you should make a thread on this in detail, sounds super interesting.
I am working on a thread for this. Full breakdown with articles and statistics backing up the elites plan and how it’s working. I will tag you when it’s done bhai. If you want to learn more about it yourself look up “Committee of 300” in Google and you can read the book. They admit what they do in the open.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I am working on a thread for this. Full breakdown with articles and statistics backing up the elites plan and how it’s working. I will tag you when it’s done bhai. If you want to learn more about it yourself look up “Committee of 300” in Google and you can read the book. They admit what they do in the open.
preciate it bro pls do tag me

• +1
Jfl

i mog you to oblivion

im better looking ,richer,more status , I slay

Sounds pretty gay to me

Also you have 25,000 posts, im sure you dont slay

@MaestheticMaso the issue with the anunaki stuff is that it has SO many fallacys, how can you say that the Christian reprentation of god isnt right but then use chriatian scripture to back up your claims

Also ALOT of what the guy says is barnum effect as shit, very vague so it sounds agreeable, and so one can interpret whatever this guys saying and add their own beliefs into it.

This is how cults are made, by just giving vague targets/direction, and just letting people interpret that however they want and attach their own beliefs to it
Because I have formed my own view point of the world that incorporates many different aspects of both religion, scripture and science. I don’t follow Christianity exactly, but I do believe in Jesus Christ and the Trinity. There are mentions of these beings all across different scripture and you could argue that they are satanically motivated ?

I am still studying all of this and I’m planning on reading the Qur’an as well to try and reach a further understanding. It’s good to have a holistic viewpoint of the world.

Either way, we can all agree that there are very evil energies running the world.

• +1
Because I have formed my own view point of the world that incorporates many different aspects of both religion, scripture and science. I don’t follow Christianity exactly, but I do believe in Jesus Christ and the Trinity. There are mentions of these beings all across different scripture and you could argue that they are satanically motivated ?

I am still studying all of this and I’m planning on reading the Qur’an as well to try and reach a further understanding. It’s good to have a holistic viewpoint of the world.

Either way, we can all agree that there are very evil energies running the world.
Exactly. Even if you can’t explain the specifics there is a human gut feeling that something is wrong in the world because of these elites. At least for me I have always known this feeling.

But then calling things “energies” is just once again just lacks clarity of what that means

I agree with taking a holistic view to everything, hence why i watched the video

But what that guy said just sounds like more goy bait

• +1

To be a proper intellectualist and actually take a holistic view, you need to challenge absolutely every view you come across.

No religion i have come across thus far has enough founding for me to accept it.

Believing that abrahamic religion is goy bait bullshit, doesnt mean that alternative views, like the annunaki, are necessarily true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and GnosticDemiurge
But then calling things “energies” is just once again just lacks clarity of what that means

I agree with taking a holistic view to everything, hence why i watched the video

But what that guy said just sounds like more goy bait
By energies, I just mean that they have malicious intent for us irrespective of what they are.

• +1
Sounds pretty gay to me

Also you have 25,000 posts, im sure you dont slay
I slayed a lot in my youth lol

i have 2kids,own a villa ,with cars and you?🎤

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Jfl larp

Or a terrible father with disappointed children