These Palestinians are such fucking retards

These high ranks are freemasons/ jew lovers.
True, that's why I want to get out of the US if possible. The US won't be destroyed from outside. It'll be warped and corrupted from within as is happening right now.
All of the protocols came/ or are coming true jfl. Muh doctored by the Russian secret police. This is their plan.

Attachments

• FD93AB8F-B570-46AF-818F-A20C29D9A836.jpeg
    FD93AB8F-B570-46AF-818F-A20C29D9A836.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E3F8656D-6CAA-4AA8-B960-2FD7B32EF53A.jpeg
    E3F8656D-6CAA-4AA8-B960-2FD7B32EF53A.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 51BE237E-19F8-4DC5-A52D-5CA7D2A23D9B.jpeg
    51BE237E-19F8-4DC5-A52D-5CA7D2A23D9B.jpeg
    405.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6EC66F7B-7C82-4789-89CD-13728551BE81.jpeg
    6EC66F7B-7C82-4789-89CD-13728551BE81.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@andy9432
hamas etc is just a part of the plan, for the new world order, and the mark of the beast has already been accepted (covid vaccine)

my mom is coughing like never before now, i think its because of the vaccine, i 100% believe this is the end times, and we live in the 7 year tribulation which started this year. 2023, 2030 will be the final judgement

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso
It's hard to blame them bhai. Humans are evolutionarily predisposed to coping. The only reason we notice shit like this is because our brains and/or lives aren't normal. You think that the species got to this point by coming up with grand nihilistic theories about the universe. Fuck no. those cavemen were called insane and left to die. Most humans waged away like animals in service of something higher since the beginning. People like us aren't normal. They only reason we see shit like this for what it is is because something happened to us that made us this way or we have less of a genetic predisposition to simply accept groupthink and cope.
very interesting perspective

I know man. It's so fucked. The only thing that motivates me is talking to and making friends with other like-minded people. My plan is to grind and make enough money to slip away and get the fuck out of soyciety and live with a small group of people in a remote jungle. I feel that things only get worse from here. Best to save ourselves and other awakened people. No point sinking with the ship.
it’s gonna be much worse that’s just the beginning

hamas etc is just a part of the plan, for the new world order, and the mark of the beast has already been accepted (covid vaccine)

my mom is coughing like never before now, i think its because of the vaccine, i 100% believe this is the end times, and we live in the 7 year tribulation which started this year. 2023, 2030 will be the final judgement
Very soon, forced vaccinations will be mandated. Another plandemic might occur to finish us off. They know who is vaccinated and who is not.

I know too many young healthy people suffering health issues or suddenly developed mental issues after taking that shit.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and andy9432
All of the protocols came/ or are coming true jfl. Muh doctored by the Russian secret police. This is their plan.
Going to make a thread breaking down this and the Commitee of 300 book soon. It's actually crazy how many blackpillers think looks theory is some hidden conspiracy that the mainstream hates but won't go deeper than 3 inches into the kiddie end of the pool regarding the actual topics. Too based for tiktok goon brain ig.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso

It will be getting worse and worse each year until 2030. Soon you won’t be able to leave your home!

Everyone’s scared in the UK already. They keep rambling about serious imminent terrorist attacks. That’s the next plan to keep people in fear.

• +1

we indeed live in the endtimes people in the west are just coping „aslong it doesn’t affect me“ it will affect u very soon boyo

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Going to make a thread breaking down this and the Commitee of 300 book soon. It's actually crazy how many blackpillers think looks theory is some hidden conspiracy that the mainstream hates but won't go deeper than 3 inches into the kiddie end of the pool regarding the actual topics. Too based for tiktok goon brain ig.
Yes make the thread and tag me in it once it’s done. Everyone needs to understand what’s going on.

Very soon, forced vaccinations will be mandated. Another plandemic might occur to finish us off. They know who is vaccinated and who is not.

I know too many young healthy people suffering health issues or suddenly developed mental issues after taking that shit.
to be completely honest, i dont think my mom is alive in 5 years. she is coughing from morning untill she sleeps, non stop, it is a matter of time when shes dead, as i always said, 2025, people will drop like flies

• So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso
to be completely honest, i dont think my mom is alive in 5 years. she is coughing from morning untill she sleeps, non stop, it is a matter of time when shes dead, as i always said, 2025, people will drop like flies
Has she started your parasite regime. Perhaps that can help ? Or do you think they have some sort of kill switch in the vaccine.

And then they’ll say it’s another pandemic to get everyone else jabbed up.

It will be getting worse and worse each year until 2030. Soon you won’t be able to leave your home!

Everyone’s scared in the UK already. They keep rambling about serious imminent terrorist attacks. That’s the next plan to keep people in fear.
do u think people will wake up at some point and revolt or let this continue
I mean at some point every idiot has to get it
they don’t have power if the masses refuse their psyop

@GnosticDemiurge
@Sandmännchen

Has she started your parasite regime. Perhaps that can help ? Or do you think they have some sort of kill switch in the vaccine.

And then they’ll say it’s another pandemic to get everyone else jabbed up.
she is like a mindless robot, i dont blame her, all the vaccinated people act the same, it is a lost cause

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yes make the thread and tag me in it once it’s done. Everyone needs to understand what’s going on.
I'll make sure to tag you and @st.hamudi but 6‘5 as well since both of you seem based. If I need help with some of the research I'll DM you as well. This is going to be sourced with studies and articles. Conspiracy theory is becoming conspiracy fact.

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and st.hamudi but 6‘5
glad i refused the vaccination every time they tried to force it upon me even when a job was at risk

much strenght to your mother may god accept her

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge and andy9432

@GnosticDemiurge
@Sandmännchen
People are waking up but it's a slow and gradual process. Something has to happen like family member dying of clotshot for them to wake up. There is no mass wakeup that will happen at the snap of a finger.

• +1
You're right. The 13 families are the top of a long, convoluted, and complex hierarchy. But are only the top of the "human" component. Who knows what other entities run them. We're nothing but a soul farm/ resource slave camp to them.
I believe the top hierarchy of the elites aren’t human blooded by nature ( 13 Ruling families)

Even Lady Diana said that the house of Windsor is not Human. Not to mention the stories of bodies being found on their estate, the missing indigenous children from Canada when the Queen visited there. Too much adrenochrome harvesting going on. Normal humans like you and me do not possess this type of sickness to do what they do.
still i dont see how this makes much sense, when we see the power these 13 ruling families have, surely they could just brute force their way to power if it really mattered to them that much. If they were so brutal, there would be no need for slowly devolving the human race, they could just nuke us all.

I think them being unhuman is a reach, whetehr or not theyre satanic is a completely different story.

Also lord rothschild has been unprotected and close enough to the general public for someone to attack him if they wanted to. They arent as highly protected and sheltered as they seem.

To be honest if i was lord rothschild and people started saying “mur the new world order is illegal and youre all aliens” i would definitely play it on, that would be hilarious as shit pretending to be a jewish reptile when you’re actually just some old super rich guy.

Hard to tell, but rothschild didnt really seem scared

glad i refused the vaccination every time they tried to force it upon me even when a job was at risk

much strenght to your mother may god accept her
thanks for the wishes, ur a strong man, i probably would've accepted the vaccine, but as i am NEET, i had no reason to vaccinate, so i stayed unvaccinated, i know alot of people who were anti vax, but were forced to vaccinate due to work reasons

• +1
I think them being unhuman is a reach, whetehr or not theyre satanic is a completely different story.
i don’t think they’re „unhuman“ just working with jinns/demons and r satanists

thanks for the wishes, ur a strong man, i probably would've accepted the vaccine, but as i am NEET, i had no reason to vaccinate, so i stayed unvaccinated, i know alot of people who were anti vax, but were forced to vaccinate due to work reasons
what if everyone refuses to work society would collapse they had no power anymore

what if everyone refuses to work society would collapse they had no power anymore
the ones in charge are always a step ahead, they have thought about every possible scenario and have plans for everything, these Rothschilds are evil, but they are smart aswell

• +1

not really effecting me, blessed to be part of a long lineage of aristocrats

• JFL
still i dont see how this makes much sense, when we see the power these 13 ruling families have, surely they could just brute force their way to power if it really mattered to them that much. If they were so brutal, there would be no need for slowly devolving the human race, they could just nuke us all.

Also lord rothschild has been unprotected and close enough to the general public for someone to attack him if they wanted to. They arent as highly protected and sheltered as they seem.

To be honest if i was lord rothschild and people started saying “mur the new world order is illegal and youre all aliens” i would definitely play it on, that would be hilarious as shit pretending to be a jewish reptile when you’re actually just some old super rich guy.

Hard to tell, but rothschild didnt really seem scared

That’s because Rothschild had two armed security officers next to him if you can see in the video. One move and it’s done for the camera man.

AIso they can’t just kill everyone. Worker ants and slave labour are still needed for these things. Why is it soo much a stretch to believe that these things aren’t human ? If they are satanic, the ruler isn’t technically human, he’s a fallen angel ( Satan). I believe that Satan is actually a metaphor for the Annanukki race.

the ones in charge are always a step ahead, they have thought about every possible scenario and have plans for everything, these Rothschilds are evil, but they are smart aswell
sooner or later god will deal with them i believe that everybody will be judged for what they have done through their lifetime

judgement comes for everybody

That’s because Rothschild had two armed security officers next to him if you can see in the video. One move and it’s done for the camera man.

AIso they can’t just kill everyone. Worker ants and slave labour are still needed for these things. Why is it soo much a stretch to believe that these things aren’t human ? If they are satanic, the ruler isn’t technically human, he’s a fallen angel ( Satan). I believe that Satan is actually a metaphor for the Annanukki race.
that’s reach bro

Well i dont believe it because there is no actual founding for that belief other than speculation

Also, the camera guy still couldve backed out a glock and just killed him if he wanted to

• JFL
sooner or later god will deal with them i believe that everybody will be judged for what they have done through their lifetime

judgement comes for everybody
at the end of the day its a battle of good and evil. i know for a fact the elites worship Lucifer, Satan, Baphomet, Azazel, the devil has many names, but they do worship him, they practice sodomy, child eating, all the sorts of wicked thing u can possibly imagine

• +1
Well i dont believe it because there is no actual founding for that belief other than speculation

Also, the camera guy still couldve backed out a glock and just killed him if he wanted to

@andy9432, send them that video on the Anunnaki.

at the end of the day its a battle of good and evil. i know for a fact the elites worship Lucifer, Satan, Baphomet, Azazel, the devil has many names, but they do worship him, they practice sodomy, child eating, all the sorts of wicked thing u can possibly imagine
yes thats what I believe also there is pretty obvious evidence

the alien shit is reached

There is some slight mention of this in the Bible and other scripture 1000s of years ago.

I might try it and see what happens jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...

@GnosticDemiurge
@Sandmännchen
They own all of the mainstream (brainwashing) media.
People look at their phones nonstop, they go to brainwashing sites like youtube, wikipedia etc. If they turn the tv on it's brainwashing, turn the radio on it's brainwashing etc. it's literaly everywhere.
If you hear something bad about jews on mainstream it's controlled opposition.
People have to reach out themselfes to wake these brainwashed sheeple up like this:
Guide to spread goyim propaganda
Goyim propaganda material
You have to pay to wake these dumb sheeple up.

• +1
Could you reference?
yes thats what I believe also there is pretty obvious evidence

the alien shit is reached
This is the main theory:
The key idea of the video is that humans were genetically modified by extraterrestrial beings, the Anunnaki gods, and the ruling elite suppresses humanity's true power and potential through control mechanisms such as money, religion, and the occult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
The Anunnaki Ancient Astronaut Fallen Angels in the Bible's Old Testament appear in Genesis 1:26 and Genesis 2:10-14

Implies that they came from another realm.
yeah, i saw the video now, fallen angels, have to agree on this, but obviously Muslims dont believe in demons, or fallen angels, but i do believe in this

• +1
yeah, i saw the video now, fallen angels, have to agree on this, but obviously Muslims dont believe in demons, or fallen angels, but i do believe in this
The Annunaki were actual deities and their names come from the old god of the sky “Anu.”

Lots of evidence suggesting that they came to this planet. This could imply that too.

This is the main theory:
The key idea of the video is that humans were genetically modified by extraterrestrial beings, the Anunnaki gods, and the ruling elite suppresses humanity's true power and potential through control mechanisms such as money, religion, and the occult.
bro

they just work with luzifer and jinns it’s that simple no freaking aliens

The Anunnaki Ancient Astronaut Fallen Angels in the Bible's Old Testament appear in Genesis 1:26 and Genesis 2:10-14

Implies that they came from another realm.
To be fair though, i don’t believe any part of christianity, if i was to believe this, i would have to accept god, neither of which i can do. I dont think your belief is meritless but im not going to believe something that has as much basis as god

The Annunaki were actual deities and their names come from the old god of the sky “Anu.”

Lots of evidence suggesting that they came to this planet. This could imply that too.
if u believe in the Bible, u have to believe the fallen angels, im not gonna enter a islam vs christianity debate, but i know for a fact Islam does not mention this whatsoever, but i am all for free thinking, open mind, regardless, dont be locked into a religion doctrine, make up ur own doctrine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
The reason they don't just brute force is something called revelation of the method. Again I'm not saying if it's real or not. I'm simply stating what they believe, so I'll explain it.

It's essentially karma.

It's about consent and justification. If these people are in the deep occult or even religion, if they can say, "I told him I was going to do it, they didn't stop it, so I'm clean." That's absolution. It's like walking into a store and stealing a bag of chips. If you hide and steal it, you feel guilty. If you tell the cashier, "I'm going to take a bag of chips and walk out," it kind of makes it seem like the cashier was ok with it.If you can convince yourself that "they didn't tell me to stop"', or "they were fine with it," people would do the worst with that kind of justification. Since they do this and are in your face about it, they get no "bad karma". Therefore they don't accumulate a negative karmic debt. Is it necessary, probably not, but it's better on the conscience. Since they do this, they allow themselves to believe they are the good guys. They genuinely think they are saving the world through depopulation.

This actually is a Satanic tenant. IF you can find any real literature pertaining to any of these groups: Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Ordo Temple Orientis, synogog of Satan, Temple of Set. You can read that when either a person is chosen to "sacrifice" or if an event will be brought about because of their participation, they must reveal what they will do. Therefore, the person then selects themselves as a sacrifice, and the members are relieved of any responsibility. This is true regarding events as well. If people do not protest or if people simply continue in, then they are giving their consent . CONSENT IS EVERYTHING.

It is how evil works. They gain more negative power over you and and absorb/drain the energy from you when they tell you their plans and you do nothing. Which like ready player one, everything truthful is in reverse as it is hidden in plain sight. Remember, evil has to be invited and it is considered an "open" invitation when they tell you their plans in hopes that you are confused, distracted and or manipulated enough to not see their plans or their evil and do something about it. Evil is always easier, faster, and more seductive to access. This has been true for every major belief system since humans could communicate. If they bum rush us in open war and destroy us, they can't drain our energy and make us their slaves. A dead human is a useless one after all. So they prefer this route of division ad balkanization. They get off on seeing us as miserable. It empowers them and literally makes them feel good. It's not enough to just win. They want to torture us as well.

Again I don't believe this stuff. I'm simply restating their writings. Tell me what you guys think.

@MaestheticMaso
@st.hamudi but 6‘5
@IBlamePhaggots

Last edited:
  • +1
They own all of the mainstream (brainwashing) media.
People look at their phones nonstop, they go to brainwashing sites like youtube, wikipedia etc. If they turn the tv on it's brainwashing, turn the radio on it's brainwashing etc. it's literaly everywhere.
If you hear something bad about jews on mainstream it's controlled opposition.
People have to reach out themselfes to wake these brainwashed sheeple up like this:
Guide to spread goyim propaganda
Goyim propaganda material
You have to pay to wake these dumb sheeple up.
thank u for the sites

unfortunately i think people will not wake up we need something big a some point they will eventually

but it’s important to wake up the people around us atleast
To be fair though, i don’t believe any part of christianity, if i was to believe this, i would have to accept god, neither of which i can do. I dont think your belief is meritless but im not going to believe something that has as much basis as god
what u believe in has no basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
The reason they don't just brute force is something called revelation of the method. Again I'm not saying if it's real or not. I'm simply stating what they believe, so I'll explain it.

It's essentially karma.

It's about consent and justification. If these people are in the deep occult or even religion, if they can say, "I told him I was going to do it, they didn't stop it, so I'm clean." That's absolution. It's like walking into a store and stealing a bag of chips. If you hide and steal it, you feel guilty. If you tell the cashier, "I'm going to take a bag of chips and walk out," it kind of makes it seem like the cashier was ok with it.If you can convince yourself that "they didn't tell me to stop"', or "they were fine with it," people would do the worst with that kind of justification. Since they do this and are in your face about it, they get no "bad karma". Therefore they don't accumulate a negative karmic debt. Is it necessary, probably not, but it's better on the conscience. Since they do this, they allow themselves to believe they are the good guys. They genuinely think they are saving the world through depopulation.

This actually is a Satanic tenant. IF you can find any real literature pertaining to any of these groups: Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Ordo Temple Orientis, synogog of Satan, Temple of Set. You can read that when either a person is chosen to "sacrifice" or if an event will be brought about because of their participation, they must reveal what they will do. Therefore, the person then selects themselves as a sacrifice, and the members are relieved of any responsibility. This is true regarding events as well. If people do not protest or if people simply continue in, then they are giving their consent . CONSENT IS EVERYTHING.

It is how evil works. They gain more negative power over you and and absorb/drain the energy from you when they tell you their plans and you do nothing. Which like ready player one, everything truthful is in reverse as it is hidden in plain sight. Remember, evil has to be invited and it is considered an "open" invitation when they tell you their plans in hopes that you are confused, distracted and or manipulated enough to not see their plans or their evil and do something about it. Evil is always easier, faster, and more seductive to access. This has been true for every major belief system since humans could communicate. If they bum rush us in open war and destroy us, they can't drain our energy and make us their slaves. A dead human is a useless one after all. So they prefer this route of division ad balkanization. They get off on seeing us as miserable. It empowers them and literally makes them feel good. It's not enough to just win. They want to torture us as well.

Again I don't believe this stuff. I'm simply restating their writings. Tell me what you guys think.

@MaestheticMaso
@st.hamudi but 6‘5
@IBlamePhaggots
i read that thats from freemasonry literature right

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge

It's essentially karma.

@MaestheticMaso
@st.hamudi but 6‘5
@IBlamePhaggots
This is why the 2030 agenda is out in the open. This is why there’s full of satanic messages everywhere from celebs.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432, GnosticDemiurge and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Fuck any zionist corporate for that matter