This Forum may be targeted next...Just a warning/heads up

This thread will likely be closed, but just know that disaster may be imminent.

wojFYYG.png

Idec...if he hacks me he gets a couple pics of me, some people ik, and few honest opinions.

dimez isnt sjw he doesnt give flying fuck. hes doing it out of boredom, thats obvious thing

This was an alleged hired hit. I didn't imply that he himself was a SJW, but used a example of how a doxx can effect someone offline in their real lives, using a mainstream example that most have probably bared witness to.

Hypothetical scenarios:

Imagine, those who post their selfies here frequently, but also post offensive, un-PC things, and doxxer with a bone to pick could easily take screen caps of said users face and links to things they said on this site sent to their friends, family, or employers on Social Media, just to fuck with them? That wouldn't end well. Many will say they don't care, but imagine that job they have is to fund their ascension surgeries? And they get terminated from their jobs as a result of their online antics. Or imagine the family members they live with see them laughing at murdered girls on here, saying she deserved her fate, and their parents are rightly disturbed, and think their living with a psycho in training and kick them out? Or the few friends they have get wind of their bizarre e trail and shun them entirely? So if that weren't isolated before, they are now more so than ever...