this girl got the wrong surgeries?

M

mesr

Bronze

felt like she just needed jaw lipo. and she nosemogs 80% of this forum and still wanted rhinoplasty

she couldve gotten eye surgeries if she was a real looksmaxxer, korean doctors are very good at those. but she was GL before

Last edited:
She need to lose weight JFL
Her nose is fine

She had such a cute nose pre-op and she ruined it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
bdd must be real for her. i can imagine her like psl7+ with makup and jaw lipo

I would kill to have her pre-op nose.

dumb toilet. Paid like 5gs to make a good feminine nose into an average male nose, good job!

tumblr_pd0wn7kuqN1rrkahjo7_500.gif

• JFL
Reactions: impure666
her rhino surgeon sucks lol

why woiuld she go to a chink doctor for a nose job lol

Why remove jaw bone

She has a similar nose to me, as a pinocchiocel I feel her pain.
Mine is worse though, smh I should have never taken mk677.

JFL her nose looks worse now, she should have fixed her eyes and eyebrows instead.

She has a similar nose to me, as a pinocchiocel I feel her pain.
Mine is worse though, smh I should have never taken mk677.
mk677 makes your nose larger now?

Yes and your ears, if I knew I would've never taken it. I had a very nice nose before.
fuckkk seems like I cant hop on anything if I dont want to look like a creature or dont want my dick to fall off

LOL surgeons absolutely butchered her

nose looks worse than before, chin looks terrible

She just needed dental veneers for her shitty yellow teeths and lose some fat in her face

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Should’ve fixed her teeth first.

its real for a lot of people it seems. PSL has had several dorks over the years that insist they're doomed and then you finally get a picture of them and its like what the fuck, this guy should be slaying instead hes rotting in his moms house playing video games and cries everytime he sees his reflection.

my new working theory is that the mentalcels are almost always sons of single/divorced mothers and the father is either dead or effectively out of the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if she gets to 7+ psl with makeup and jaw lipo then that goes to show how unfair of an advantage makeup gives

Haha, her nose got worse.

The worst part about her was her teeth... just go to a dentist and save a couple of thousand dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

felt like she just needed jaw lipo. and she nosemogs 80% of this forum and still wanted rhinoplasty

she couldve gotten eye surgeries if she was a real looksmaxxer, korean doctors are very good at those. but she was GL before

Should've fixed her org teeth

Typical over estrogenic fat blonde cunt and she has horrible teeth this is why I've always been attracted to girls that look slightly more masculine
Also she gets brutally mogged by the writing asian lady at the surgeon

Last edited: