This is all you need to be attractive as a male homosapien

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
-Good jaw/lower third.
-Decent eye area.

That Is It.
In some cases, a good jaw can even save you if you lack good eye area (for example cillian murphy). Jaw is law tbh.
If you have a good jaw, you will never be unattractive unless you have some really outlier type thing happening else where on your face.
Find a model or handsome slayer with a bad jaw.... you will not. A good lower third can save you from death sentences. Bald? Long midface? JAW WILL SAVE YOU.
That is basically it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Patient A, Steph4gr and 1 other person
you need good mouth, you cant be gl if youre unkissable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2846 and Steph4gr
Legit. Jaw is the law.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Steph4gr and Deleted member 4310
Yes it's what seperates incels from normies. If you want to be psl 6+ you'll need all your other features to be at least decent.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Uh muh this and that matters

this is most important
muh 4.1594159984512654985649674645631321 PSL kys
muh this adds 0.26549584514613141 points on your rating

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262 and Patient A
JAW IS DECLARED LAW

how do I know if I have an incel tier lower third? my eye area is already shit tbh tho so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How many matches do u get a day ?
depends on location. in my current city ~10 a day, but i havent reset it for over a year and i started with shitty pics so id need to do a full reset with my newest pics to see how i do on new ELO. or just try other cities

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
depends on location. in my current city ~10 a day, but i havent reset it for over a year and i started with shitty pics so id need to do a full reset with my newest pics to see how i do on new ELO. or just try other cities
another slayer. Get 10 matches on tinder daily and still sit here with 24yo kissles virgins. nice nice

Same. But i am a locationcel. There's no real hookup culture where i live. I need to ascend hard and move to western europe.

do u use body pics?

do u use body pics?
actually no right now, but i tested it once and i got a lot of attention, but it was kinda gay vibe pic so i deleted it cuz i didnt want other contacts see it in city or end up "trash of tinder" facebook group (20k+ members)

i just use a selfie + grp pic now (where i mog everyone) and bio is just my height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I agree. However eye area > jaw , in terms of effectiveness and importance.

actually no right now, but i tested it once and i got a lot of attention, but it was kinda gay vibe pic so i deleted it cuz i didnt want other contacts see it in city or end up "trash of tinder" facebook group (20k+ members)

i just use a selfie + grp pic now (where i mog everyone) and bio is just my height
ok now i will post that i mog everyone in the pic i use for slaying on tinder, on incel forum

-Good jaw/lower third.
-Decent eye area.

That Is It.
In some cases, a good jaw can even save you if you lack good eye area (for example cillian murphy). Jaw is law tbh.
If you have a good jaw, you will never be unattractive unless you have some really outlier type thing happening else where on your face.
Find a model or handsome slayer with a bad jaw.... you will not. A good lower third can save you from death sentences. Bald? Long midface? JAW WILL SAVE YOU.
That is basically it.

Eye colouring and shape matters a lot

Screenshot 20200103 000229

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1680
No jaw for long midface, and no jaw will not save you from norwood reaper, jaw AND neurocranium shape, and even then, most women dont like balding men. Its too simplistic to say thats all you need. You need health indicators too, clear smooth skin with red undertones, a good square hairline definitely adds to your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
this. narrow mouth with thin lips is usually a huge death sentence on par with bugeyes
I dont have bug eyes but my mouth is truecel tier

No jaw for long midface, and no jaw will not save you from norwood reaper, jaw AND neurocranium shape, and even then, most women dont like balding men. Its too simplistic to say thats all you need. You need health indicators too, clear smooth skin with red undertones, a good square hairline definitely adds to your attractiveness.
basically the definition of harmony

Good maxilla
that is all