This is how I look now clean shaved + without long hairs skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78
Avg normie doesn't hve nearly as good harmony imo, he has pct, a broad jaw, weak htn imo
Don't see it. Nose, lips, skull is unideal. And his jaw needs more definition and chin has to project more. 5/10 seems fair maybe slightly above.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and sub5c3l
I agree about everything you wrote bhai but not with the lips one I get compliments about my lips
Don't see it. Nose, lips, skull is unideal. And his jaw needs more definition and chin has to project more. 5/10 seems fair maybe slightly above.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bhai you are looking leaner from before
Lost the bloat lost 2 kgs and I think If I gain muscle and be lower my bf I will look atleast MTN then

Just want to grow more tbh that's the reason I don't leanmaxx or stop eating food

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Avg normie doesn't hve nearly as good harmony imo, he has pct, a broad jaw, weak htn imo

He is in the middle range of attractiveness, while still being attractive, if that makes sense?

5-5.5.

But there are teenage mid to decent level looking girls that will find him cute so to them he is a HTN. The majority though would suggest he lacks sex-appeal.

He has boyfriend appeal & to very young girls.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, ominion, tombradylover and 2 others
He is in the middle range of attractiveness, while still being attractive, if that makes sense?

5-5.5.

But there are teenage mid to decent level looking girls that will find him cute so to them he is a HTN. The majority though would suggest he lacks sex-appeal.

He has boyfriend appeal & to very young girls.
Bhai u tried the dating app experiment?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and brucewayne78
I am skinny I think 20 %
Imagine u at 11% body fat. U would mog im 11 rn. Even 15 % u would ascend hard. Not bad looking rn tho just look bloated but still some good features crazy

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and brucewayne78
virgin currycell

• JFL
Imagine u at 11% body fat. U would mog im 11 rn. Even 15 % u would ascend hard. Not bad looking rn tho just look bloated but still some good features crazy
Okay Bhai i will try my best and update everyone here 😁💞

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and tombradylover
virgin currycell
IMG 20240320 212115
IMG 20240320 212438

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: starvecell and Mog3D
maadarchod bhenchod Teri maaki chut I love u bhai

• JFL

• Love it
@Jason Voorhees why this thread is moved to looksmaxing section please shift it to offtopic 🙂

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D
Moggs me to death

• WTF
Don't do this let's improve
Self improvement is gigacope imo biggest lie ever told to Subhuman and Normies maine to ab accept hi kr liya hai Not like in a autistic way in like a optimistic way atleast jinda to hu 😊 but you slayy 💅💅 mah boy

• WTF
Self improvement is gigacope imo biggest lie ever told to Subhuman and Normies maine to ab accept hi kr liya hai Not like in a autistic way in like a optimistic way atleast jinda to hu 😊 but you slayy 💅💅 mah boy
How I improved my self

How I improved my self
You clean shaved that's hell of a step. You took your pictures and you posted them without giving a fuck to any critcism and you are smiling,throwing emojis to us don't you think this is an improvement too and definitely you look better than before and you getting pics too i can't recall a pic which I have ever taken with a female even with a male, to mere hisab se ye improvement hi hua. Khair Mains kaisa Gaya ?

You clean shaved that's hell of a step. You took your pictures and you posted them without giving a fuck to any critcism and you are smiling,throwing emojis to us don't you think this is an improvement too and definitely you look better than before and you getting pics too i can't recall a pic which I have ever taken with a female even with a male, to mere hisab se ye improvement hi hua. Khair Mains kaisa Gaya ?
95 percentile drop le liya maine

Aur bhai Mai toh hamesha hi photos post krta hun aise hi

Kaha hag Diya? Looksmaxxing krte hi reh Gaye kya 👉👈

• JFL

Good for you krte ho to krte rho you will definitely improve yourself someday,as you are on the path.

• +1
Kya krun bhai kuch na kuch Krna padega life me baap g*and faad dega meri
Gand maxxing Karo fir Kya target kr rhe ho next time? Adv ya mains?

• JFL