This is incredible

D

Deleted member 45657

incel killer
Here's a photo of me from 5 months ago, when I knew nothing about looksmaxing, and this is me now. I had good proportions, but thanks to the black pill, I was able to become a true Chad.
188 cm
20230115 234832

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 29747
i am incel, my hair is a work in progress

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Fix that dirty disgusting skin, and your massater muscle make you look bloated and chipmunk like. All that work just for you to still be ugly fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: callisto and zura
what did you do

Fix that dirty disgusting skin, and your massater muscle make you look bloated and chipmunk like. All that work just for you to still be ugly fucking nigger
you are completely mentally ill

also jfl at everone saying ur massester muscles are descending you they look good, also do you have some sort of chewing routine or is it just chewing gum

i am incel, my hair is a work in progress
my brother in christ, you are 6'1 and white and have a full head of hair. you cannot possibly lose and think youre incel?

• +1
Reactions: zura
my brother in christ, you are 6'1 and white and have a full head of hair. you cannot possibly lose and think youre incel?
.org's fault

also jfl at everone saying ur massester muscles are descending you they look good, also do you have some sort of chewing routine or is it just chewing gum
He looks like fucking shit hard to look at innit. Your probably just a truecel yourself, his messeter muscle literally stick out further than his cheekbones looks like shit

I chew carrots, gum, and meat as much as I can throughout the day

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Let me guess you leanmaxxed?

He looks like fucking shit hard to look at innit. Your probably just a truecel yourself, his messeter muscle literally stick out further than his cheekbones looks like shit
jfl bro massester hyper trophy is a looksmax

crazy improvement

dont take such a faggot video next time i cringed so hard

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
This is not incredible. Fix your skin.