This is the definition of MOG and this is what you all should aim for

You've gone overboard with this shit jfl if you think this is ideal male gaze and female gaze. Maesthetic is the literally the category for that but this guy is pure orge.
He has more sex appeal than prettyboys with no dimorphism but against actual maesthetic chads he gets shit on easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, looksmidder, SonOfDarkseid and 4 others
You've gone overboard with this shit jfl if you think this is ideal male gaze and female gaze. Maesthetic is the literally the category for that but this guy is pure orge.
He has more sex appeal than prettyboys with no dimorphism but against actual maesthetic chads he gets shit on easily.
I agree maesthetic is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Just eat horse meat theory

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
This is the definition of MOG and this is what you all should aim for :
View attachment 2206697
6'4 263 lbs (120 kg )

> This guy has the absolute best of both worlds when it comes to male gaze and female gaze , just lol if you believe that someone tall + muscular doesn't slay girls , he equally slays the same girls or even more than a pretty boy skinny fag does

> The pretty boy skinny fag doesn't has male respect at all which is giga important whereas the moment this nigga enters a room all males will fear his presence and would not even bother to fuck with him or disrespect him even as a joke wherever he goes he will be treated as a god .

> When it comes to sex , girls will any day choose that guy I posted over any fuckin pretty boy , they view prettyboys as a relationship material whom they can cuddle with but want to get brutally fucked by guys with this size and always remember that a prettyboy can never ever evoke the same emotions in a girl that comes from seeing a guy who is so strong that he can kill most humans with his bare hands .

> Face is also giga important I'm not denying that but jfl at denying the size pill , 50% of your attractiveness as a male is size and rest 50% is face .

> @Xangsane whom I have seen is around 5.5 -5.75 psl who is like the definition of tik tok prettyboy for whom girls thirst for himself accepts that it's the tall + jacked + avg - abv avg guys that slay the most

> Just fuckin lol in your existence if you looksmax to become a low t faggot garbage looking soyboy

View attachment 2206725
High IQ, Soyboys maybe have high appeal but if you look like you could snap his low T neck with 2 fingers you mog him to the shadow realm.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Brootal and 5.5psl
Actual chad is very very rare tho. This means your still gonna be a mogger alot of the times and you could also just kill the chad with your bare hands if you have to. JFL

• +1
MOG = 6’3+, Attractive face and Good physique. At least try to aim for the other 2 if you don’t have height.

• +1
Who cares about respect from other men? Entertaining thread as always but I don’t agree with this one
Nah this matter everything matters don’t be dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
they can, just as much as any multi-millionaire, but if they were poor they'd just look like a construction worker.

girls want a guy who looks high-class but dangerous, so basically pretty face but dark triad and tall + athletic at the same time. These ogres lack the face
75c1262f02c4ea4fdf1bc50e51b8abc2
michele-morrone-altri-365-giorni-GettyImages-1403723938.jpg

This is peak wide appeal.
Alastair MOG him

Pretty boy is ideal for JBs, but that's about it

Being masculine and gl is what everyone should strive for
I mean most users here are pedo

so that’s why they are prettyboymaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
> Face is also giga important I'm not denying that but jfl at denying the size pill , 50% of your attractiveness as a male is size and rest 50% is face .

This split is not true. It’s more face than size according to studies. Outside this great thread

• +1
Overeem's physique completely fell apart when the UFC started implementing drug testing

the funny thing is that his father is a short framecel, he got it from his dutch mother.

but muh genes are inherited from the father theory, selecting the mother is just as important.
i believe that actually a mother that is masculine in bone structure, wether face or body or both is more important than the father.

like as example:
masculine dad + feminine mother = slightly masculine son

feminine father + feminine mother = feminine son

feminine father + masculine mother = masculine son

masculine father + masculine mother = ultra masc son

i believe that actually a mother that is masculine in bone structure, wether face or body or both is more important than the father.

like as example:
masculine dad + feminine mother = slightly masculine son

feminine father + feminine mother = feminine son

feminine father + masculine mother = masculine son

masculine father + masculine mother = ultra masc son
No. Feminine mother and masculinedad would produce the most masculine son as better health and hormonal profile and prenatal enviroment+boobs for milk

• Hmm...
Reactions: callisto
No. Feminine mother and masculinedad would produce the most masculine son as better health and hormonal profile and prenatal enviroment+boobs for milk
so your very smart theory is that masc+fem equals more masc then masc+masc?

since especially prenatal hormone levels matter as you mentioned why would a high e woman create a more masc son? tf

makes 0 sense

so your very smart theory is that masc+fem equals more masc then masc+masc?

since especially prenatal hormone levels matter as you mentioned why would a high e woman create a more masc son? tf

makes 0 sense
Listen me mr.professor. Estrogens and progrestoerones makes it able for baby to hold inside uterus. Your brain is literqlly made from fats that were placed in your mothers ass. Lh and fsh plus gonads mechanism are same in both genders. Having better genes for ghrh and lh/fsh means better hormonal profile. Better health enables both genders to be more dimoprhic. Healthy foods make both women and men more fertile. Genes doesnt work like you thinl

Listen me mr.professor. Estrogens and progrestoerones makes it able for baby to hold inside uterus. Your brain is literqlly made from fats that were placed in your mothers ass. Lh and fsh plus gonads mechanism are same in both genders. Having better genes for ghrh and lh/fsh means better hormonal profile. Better health enables both genders to be more dimoprhic. Healthy foods make both women and men more fertile. Genes doesnt work like you thinl
i dont understand a single word of what youre saying

"e and prog help the baby hold in the uterus" what?

"brain is made from mothers ass fat" wtf

ghrh and lh/fsh sensitivity has nothing to do with your mothers ass fat neither with estrogen and progesterone.

explain how masc+fem parents equal more masculine children than masc+masc

i dont understand a single word of what youre saying

"e and prog help the baby hold in the uterus" what?

"brain is made from mothers ass fat" wtf

ghrh and lh/fsh sensitivity has nothing to do with your mothers ass fat neither with estrogen and progesterone.

explain how masc+fem parents equal more masculine children than masc+masc
Are u low iq? I said that if a woman has high healthy estrogen and progresterone levels it means she also has well performing hypothalamus and pituitary glands with healthy sensitive gonads. Whats that hard to understand. The more feminine one side is the more masculine other one becomes. We call it dimorphism.

During pregnancy fats in your mothers pelvic area goes to babies developing head.

Fwmale hormones make it possible for a pregnancy to happen

Are u low iq? I said that if a woman has high healthy estrogen and progresterone levels it means she also has well performing hypothalamus and pituitary glands with healthy sensitive gonads. Whats that hard to understand. The more feminine one side is the more masculine other one becomes. We call it dimorphism.

During pregnancy fats in your mothers pelvic area goes to babies developing head.

Fwmale hormones make it possible for a pregnancy to happen
you are very stupid.
high dht and testosterone are the androgens a baby needs to reach peak male dimorphism.

dimorphism is also not created because two extremely dimorphic people reproduce, it is created by one very prominent dimorphic direction instead of two extremes

before you want to talk hormones and development with me do some more research

Malegaze is such a bad thing bhai, most girls will secretly fuck bottom guy wile marrying the top guy u posted..female gaze is important..thats why Harry styles even had appeal after painting his nails
This is the definition of MOG and this is what you all should aim for :
View attachment 2206697
6'4 263 lbs (120 kg )

> This guy has the absolute best of both worlds when it comes to male gaze and female gaze , just lol if you believe that someone tall + muscular doesn't slay girls , he equally slays the same girls or even more than a pretty boy skinny fag does

> The pretty boy skinny fag doesn't has male respect at all which is giga important whereas the moment this nigga enters a room all males will fear his presence and would not even bother to fuck with him or disrespect him even as a joke wherever he goes he will be treated as a god .

> When it comes to sex , girls will any day choose that guy I posted over any fuckin pretty boy , they view prettyboys as a relationship material whom they can cuddle with but want to get brutally fucked by guys with this size and always remember that a prettyboy can never ever evoke the same emotions in a girl that comes from seeing a guy who is so strong that he can kill most humans with his bare hands .

> @Xangsane whom I have seen is around 5.5 -5.75 psl who is like the definition of tik tok prettyboy for whom girls thirst for himself accepts that it's the tall + jacked + avg - abv avg guys that slay the most

> Just fuckin lol in your existence if you looksmax to become a low t faggot garbage looking soyboy

View attachment 2206725

• JFL
Reactions: callisto

This split is not true. It’s more face than size according to studies. Outside this great thread
What studies? Would like to read

Malegaze is such a bad thing bhai, most girls will secretly fuck bottom guy wile marrying the top guy u posted..female gaze is important..thats why Harry styles even had appeal after painting his nails
31FC6ABF 5976 4FF9 AFE6 27AE204392A8

most girls will secretly fuck bottom guy wile marrying the top guy u posted..
Opposite
They'll marry the prettyboy at the bottom i posted but secretly fuck the top guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, subswork, Xangsane and 1 other person
Opposite
They'll marry the prettyboy at the bottom i posted but secretly fuck the top guy
Maybe clubsluts , but not othe girls, Nope thas how malegaze thinks, female gaze is more different

It's not all about getting girls
The first dude will slay fuck ton of girls but will have insane male respect .
Very important point, we’re here to mog as much as we are to slay. Both must be balanced

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and 5.5psl
the funny thing is that his father is a short framecel, he got it from his dutch mother.

but muh genes are inherited from the father theory, selecting the mother is just as important.
In most cases the father’s genes prevail. Also I’m pretty sure his poppy is taller than his mommy

In most cases the father’s genes prevail. Also I’m pretty sure his poppy is taller than his mommy

probably not, his father is short and the dutch are tall.

he doesn't mog lol he looks like shit facially

face comes on top of everything

you are very stupid.
high dht and testosterone are the androgens a baby needs to reach peak male dimorphism.

dimorphism is also not created because two extremely dimorphic people reproduce, it is created by one very prominent dimorphic direction instead of two extremes

before you want to talk hormones and development with me do some more research
Do your researsch first u dumbass. Look at animal kingdom. Generally the more androgenic the male more feminine the female becomes. Why? Because dimorphism arises for needs as males gotta be hunters and females gotta be homemakers at humans. Levels of Dht and Test is dependant on LH and FSh. If your mother has high levels of those hormones, u are gonna be masculine and she is gonna be feminine. What a faggot you are

they dont even want a prettyboy for an LTR
they want a rich guy with good genetics
and for fuck they want the guy u posted
only ugly bisexuals want the so called fag boy