This is the definition of MOG and this is what you all should aim for

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
This is the definition of MOG and this is what you all should aim for :

6'4 263 lbs (120 kg )

> This guy has the absolute best of both worlds when it comes to male gaze and female gaze , just lol if you believe that someone tall + muscular doesn't slay girls , he equally slays the same girls or even more than a pretty boy skinny fag does

> The pretty boy skinny fag doesn't has male respect at all which is giga important whereas the moment this nigga enters a room all males will fear his presence and would not even bother to fuck with him or disrespect him even as a joke wherever he goes he will be treated as a god .

> When it comes to sex , girls will any day choose that guy I posted over any fuckin pretty boy , they view prettyboys as a relationship material whom they can cuddle with but want to get brutally fucked by guys with this size and always remember that a prettyboy can never ever evoke the same emotions in a girl that comes from seeing a guy who is so strong that he can kill most humans with his bare hands .

> Face is also giga important I'm not denying that but jfl at denying the size pill , 50% of your attractiveness as a male is size and rest 50% is face .

> @Xangsane whom I have seen is around 5.5 -5.75 psl who is like the definition of tik tok prettyboy for whom girls thirst for himself accepts that it's the tall + jacked + avg - abv avg guys that slay the most

> Just fuckin lol in your existence if you looksmax to become a low t faggot garbage looking soyboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27472, Banderacell and 26 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deprived, czwarty and 13 others
Yes but I'm sure more girls would pick the white dude you posted at the bottom.
It's not all about getting girls
The first dude will slay fuck ton of girls but will have insane male respect .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 21531, SonOfDarkseid and 9 others
The top pic appeals to older women, bottom pic appeals to young women.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, BongMog, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
the funny thing is that his father is a short framecel, he got it from his dutch mother.

but muh genes are inherited from the father theory, selecting the mother is just as important.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, BongMog, madmofo and 12 others
male respect vs female attraction, both are important to improve one another. you should aim for something less extreme than the guy at top, but yeah prettyboys are homosexuals i agree

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, IndraBC and 5.5psl
Do you think he can slay alone from his height + physique considering he is a weak MTN in the face ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
faggot bouncer who doesn't let u in because ur jaw is recessed phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
This is straight delusion bro. The prettyboy would outslay the ogre any where lol. If you're trying to attract post wall roasties than the top is the way to go but even then the bottom would still attract roasties

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, chadcel; and Deleted member 28414
you inserted a wrong pic mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and chadcel;
This is straight delusion bro. The prettyboy would outslay the ogre any where lol. If you're trying to attract post wall roasties than the top is the way to go but even then the bottom would still attract roasties
Yes he would slay more but we all quote as if the top guy won't slay at all
He would easily get hot girls + the male respect he gets , what about that ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and subswork
This is the definition of MOG and this is what you all should aim for :
View attachment 2206697
6'4 263 lbs (120 kg )

> This guy has the absolute best of both worlds when it comes to male gaze and female gaze , just lol if you believe that someone tall + muscular doesn't slay girls , he equally slays the same girls or even more than a pretty boy skinny fag does

> The pretty boy skinny fag doesn't has male respect at all which is giga important whereas the moment this nigga enters a room all males will fear his presence and would not even bother to fuck with him or disrespect him even as a joke wherever he goes he will be treated as a god .

> When it comes to sex , girls will any day choose that guy I posted over any fuckin pretty boy , they view prettyboys as a relationship material whom they can cuddle with but want to get brutally fucked by guys with this size and always remember that a prettyboy can never ever evoke the same emotions in a girl that comes from seeing a guy who is so strong that he can kill most humans with his bare hands .

> Face is also giga important I'm not denying that but jfl at denying the size pill , 50% of your attractiveness as a male is size and rest 50% is face .

> @Xangsane whom I have seen is around 5.5 -5.75 psl who is like the definition of tik tok prettyboy for whom girls thirst for himself accepts that it's the tall + jacked + avg - abv avg guys that slay the most

> Just fuckin lol in your existence if you looksmax to become a low t faggot garbage looking soyboy

View attachment 2206725
he is 6'2 btw

NINTCHDBPICT000583197235-1-e1590676778312.jpg
the-rock.jpg
artworks-Y1NIjuwsK3UVId16-nxReAA-t500x500.jpg

I'm sure these guys have huge female fanbases. 6'7, 6'3 and 6'4 respectively

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
the funny thing is that his father is a short framecel, he got it from his dutch mother.

but muh genes are inherited from the father theory, selecting the mother is just as important.
this is some brutal shit that i've came to realisation

most of the stuff that makes u a man comes from ur mother

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
NINTCHDBPICT000583197235-1-e1590676778312.jpg
the-rock.jpg
artworks-Y1NIjuwsK3UVId16-nxReAA-t500x500.jpg

I'm sure these guys have huge female fanbases. 6'7, 6'3 and 6'4 respectively
But they can easily fuck stacies
Look at all gfs of Larry wheels , all of them are hot af + the male respect they get is phenomenal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, subswork, Roamer and 2 others
this type of guys date plastic looking dolls with mental problems

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, garoupilled_, tombradylover and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, subswork and forevermirin
Nope he is 1.93 m which is 6'4 and he looked tall af when he came for the weigh in .
check celebheights

how tall you look depends on ton of things, V-Taper helps with that

imo he looks like 6'5-6'6 on those pics

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do you think he can slay alone from his height + physique considering he is a weak MTN in the face ?
Yes height is everything if u want women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
The top pic appeals to older women, bottom pic appeals to young women.
U think a scrawny guy like that could ever satisfy young pussy like how Alistair overeem could? Come on dude.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer, KING REIDYZ and 5.5psl
It's not all about getting girls
The first dude will slay fuck ton of girls but will have insane male respect .
Who cares about respect from other men? Entertaining thread as always but I don’t agree with this one

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
But they can easily fuck stacies
Look at all gfs of Larry wheels , all of them are hot af + the male respect they get is phenomenal
they can, just as much as any multi-millionaire, but if they were poor they'd just look like a construction worker.

girls want a guy who looks high-class but dangerous, so basically pretty face but dark triad and tall + athletic at the same time. These ogres lack the face
75c1262f02c4ea4fdf1bc50e51b8abc2
michele-morrone-altri-365-giorni-GettyImages-1403723938.jpg

This is peak wide appeal.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, garoupilled_ and Roamer
Who cares about respect from other men? Entertaining thread as always but I don’t agree with this one
Respect of men = women feel it = more attractive in front of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Roamer, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Male respect matters a lot blud , when you are bigger than 99.99% the raw submission you get from other guys and the respect you are given is at another level which cannot be compared to pussies .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Brootal, Roamer and 2 others
You should aim to be both easy on the eye and masculine, i.e. maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Pretty boy is ideal for JBs, but that's about it

Being masculine and gl is what everyone should strive for

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, KING REIDYZ, Xangsane and 2 others
they can, just as much as any multi-millionaire, but if they were poor they'd just look like a construction worker.

girls want a guy who looks high-class but dangerous, so basically pretty face but dark triad and tall + athletic at the same time. These ogres lack the face
75c1262f02c4ea4fdf1bc50e51b8abc2
michele-morrone-altri-365-giorni-GettyImages-1403723938.jpg

This is peak wide appeal.
Yeah bro just post a 6.5 psl super model and claim him to be ideal
We are all on this forum coz of lack of looks or autism
And we can never become like that model regardless of how many surgeries we get
Be realistic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and rand anon
this is some brutal shit that i've came to realisation

most of the stuff that makes u a man comes from ur mother

I got my ability to gain size from my mother too, she had bigger arms untrained while scrawny as teenager than most guys in the gym.

Mother

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and 5.5psl
Just Tommy Shelby max he's pretty boy with masculine voice and Strong charisma that all you need
Bbc One Shelby GIF by BBC

peaky blinders drinking GIF by BBC

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and 5.5psl
I think being any bigger than these two fellas could end up being a failo. Keep in mind male respect is very important but a lot of women get turned off by men that are TOO BIG, it’s a real thing. Also using ubereem at his pinnacle is excessive, pride days + no USADA = JUIIIICEE

Attachments

• CDD970FF-FD7F-40F2-8F7C-EE9198BACC8D.jpeg
    CDD970FF-FD7F-40F2-8F7C-EE9198BACC8D.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Prime women look at that and see an orc.

I got my ability to gain size from my mother too, she had bigger arms untrained while scrawny as teenager than most guys in the gym.

View attachment 2206780
tf, my mother looks exactly like her body wise

seems like i'm a pathetic cuck that can't stay disciplined to follow a strict gym routine

lifefuel nonetheless

Be realistic
Morrone isn't 6.5 PSL, more like 5.5 PSL. Easily achievable with a good base and surgerymaxxng

• +1
Morrone isn't 6.5 PSL, more like 5.5 PSL. Easily achievable with a good base and surgerymaxxng
It depends on the base Bhai
But I'm better of just roidmaxxing and getting minor surgeries and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Roamer and rand anon
just be dimorphic and above 4.5 psl theory

• +1
Be realistic
So face does matter most?

You said that a 6'4 300lbs dude who looks like a genuine ogre is "absolute best of both worlds for male and female gaze" when he's the literal epitome of the male gaze, and no woman under 40 years old would pick him over a high-class 6'1 prettyboy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal
IMG 3949
IMG 3950

Left Bryan Johnson at 50 (reverse aging guy)

Right Charles Bronson at 50

Look like an old lesbian who drinks matcha tea.

Or look like you can invade a village, crush skulls with your bare hands (fact) and impregnate all women around you

• +1
So face does matter most?

You said that a 6'4 300lbs dude who looks like a genuine ogre is "absolute best of both worlds for male and female gaze" when he's the literal epitome of the male gaze, and no woman under 40 years old would pick him over a high-class 6'1 prettyboy
His face kinda looks ogre but he can and does slay hot girls .
There is a difference between being in a relationship with someone and seeing someone as a hookup .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472