This is the woman who I will have IVF babies with

When you think about it, I am. There's a REASON why a single man having kids through IVF triggers such a strong negative reaction in people. It's breaking all the rules of the matrix. Men are supposed to compete with one another and submit to women's hypergamy like beggars. For most men that means being a beta provider slave and if she deems him worthy she might grant him 1 or 2 children in modern times. A man taking his reproduction into his own hands through IVF bypasses that entire process like a cheat code. There is nothing more significant than procreation of new life with your genes and that of a high quality white female, NOTHING. Doing this is basically a massive fvck you to female hypergamy, it's revolutionary.
I have the exact same thought process, nothing else matters in this life in the long term but this

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
I have the exact same thought process, nothing else matters in this life in the long term but this
I agree ! Also planning to do IVF if all else fail (surgeries, betabuxxing/impregnating some 3rd world Stacy).

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I agree ! Also planning to do IVF if all else fail (surgeries, betabuxxing/impregnating some 3rd world Stacy).
Cucking my wife will be the hard part, I'll have to make some bullshit excuses ngl or marry a divorcee roastie who can't get pregnant

Why are you marrying someone if you don't love her though ? Simple parent pressure ?

What's the whole process for this, I'm Indian and I'll have an arranged marriage but I've decided to not breed with Indian women, I'll somehow trick my wife in raising another women's baby, so is it possible to put those eggs in another women's body? I believe the cost will be reduced because I just need eggs and don't need to buy a womb
It's possible, but it would require your wife to go to an IVF clinic and have the donor's egg fertilized with your sperm placed inside her womb so your wife would be the surrogate mother for a baby not genetically related to her.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0