This is the woman who I will have IVF babies with

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It's time to produce genetically superior humans and preserve the existence of the race. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OverCoper, optimisticzoomer, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Looks mixed

With what? This egg donor is Ukrainian.
since when was Slavic ppl even superior I thought they were the black sheep of europeans

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: crackercel, Deleted member 25995, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
and what makes you think that she'll agree to birth the next hitler?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uberfuckchad, A23ghskung, aspiringexcel and 6 others
and what makes you think that she'll agree to birth the next hitler?
She's an available egg donor at the IVF clinic I contacted. They sent me pics of possible egg donors. She's anonymous, I will never meet her and she will never meet her children.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LastHopeForNorman, FutureSlayer and 4 others
Wow. She is stunning.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and FinasterideAt17
Fuark what a mogger

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, FinasterideAt17 and LowTrust
She's an available egg donor at the IVF clinic I contacted. She's anonymous, I will never meet her and she will never meet her children.
you should request to manually impregnate her, in return you will pay more or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27472 and 6 others
Are there clinics that let you choose sperm and egg?

MTB but she's tall so W

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, noprogressno, Deleted member 25995 and 1 other person
It's time to produce genetically superior humans and preserve the existence of the race. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

Poor girl...yours offspring will get your subhuman genes
20230526 191418

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 25995 and 3 others
Would her genes and mine produce chad sons and model daughters?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29155

Legit subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
They don't have any demands on your part? They just let anyone impregnate these bitches?
20230526 201635

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TsarTsar444, LVZZO and 1 other person
They don't have any demands on your part? They just let anyone impregnate these bitches?
View attachment 2225070
They're a business, not some eugenics project, all they care about is making money.

One of the things I'm excited about is enraging normies that I managed to reproduce without a holy female's permission. It's true power.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, Mewton, Sub0 and 8 others
They're a business, not some eugenics project, all they care about is making money.

One of the things I'm excited about is enraging people that I managed to reproduce without a holy female's permission. It's true power.
Brutal

Actually they do tests for sperm quality and genetic diseases. I have none though.
Yeah I thought there must be at least something. Still, I would fucking hate to be your offspring

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Roamer

You know it's truly over when your only way to impregnate a women of this caliber is to be a sperm donor

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You know it's truly over when your only way to impregnate a women of this caliber is to be a sperm donor
Do you think Nature cares about how Gengis Khan the mongoloid had hundreds of children? The method I'm choosing has no coercion, it's a win-win for everyone. All that matters is if I reproduce with a high quality white female. Nothing else matters in this life.

It's beta as fuk that men these days need "permission" from a female to reproduce, most of whom are taking pills to sterilize themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, TsarTsar444, WhoAmIReally and 3 others
Do you think Nature cares about how Gengis Khan the mongoloid had hundreds of children? The method I'm choosing has no coercion, it's a win-win for everyone. All that matters is if I reproduce with a high quality white female. Nothing else matters in this life.

It's beta as fuk that men these days need "permission" from a female to reproduce, most of whom are taking pills to sterilize themselves.

How did you even do this ? I didn't even know this was possible

Future sex offender

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah I thought there must be at least something. Still, I would fucking hate to be your offspring
Obviously not having a mother will not be ideal, but they should be grateful to be alive with high quality genetics. I will have given them the gift of Life.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
Obviously not having a mother will not be ideal, but they should be grateful to be alive with high quality genetics. I will have given them the gift of Life.
Well, you seem to be a narcimaxxed autistic person with mediocre genes. I can't really see anything noble in what you are doing, bringing another life into this fucking samsara clown show. Maybe, if you had found an actual person to have babies and family with, it would be easier to understand. Now you just seem selfish and narcissistic. But of course, you are allowed to do as you wish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 29155 and Roamer
Now you just seem selfish and narcissistic.
Welcome to the red pill. As a male the whole world is trying to cuck you. My goal is to cuck the the world back.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Well, you seem to be a narcimaxxed autistic person with mediocre genes. I can't really see anything noble in what you are doing, bringing another life into this fucking samsara clown show. Maybe, if you had found an actual person to have babies and family with, it would be easier to understand. Now you just seem selfish and narcissistic. But of course, you are allowed to do as you wish.
Narccisim and Asperger's is a hell of a combo jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 28939
Welcome to the red pill. As a male the whole world is trying to cuck you. My goal is to cuck the the world back.
Bro thinks he's a super villain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939

lmaoo u wish

lmaoo u wish
What do you think will stop me? I have enough money to pay for it. All that's left now is set up an appointment and travel to the clinic, then ejaculate into a cup.

FUTURE .ORG MEMBER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Roamer
I have 450,000 euros. Enough to have 15 IVF babies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, crackercel, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
how is it guaranteed that the bitch don't drink or smoke or decide she's vegan :feelshmm:

you'll just produce women with even longer more disgusting feet

imagine you apply for a job and your employee finds your .org profile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
ivf requires that the baby is grown in the womb of the egg donor.
are u saying that that woman is getting paid $30k to be the mother of your child and have the baby, then has 0 interaction interaction (no mother bonding/breastfeeding) afterwards?
are you not concerned about the lack of breast feeding on her part and the lack of vital nutrients and hormones needed to produce health offspring?

Blud is a simp

Your potential mogger son and daughter

Spawns

Over before even becoming a fetus.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Drazen, WhoAmIReally and 4 others