This is the woman who I will have IVF babies with

ivf requires that the baby is grown in the womb of the egg donor.
are u saying that that woman is getting paid $30k to be the mother of your child and have the baby, then has 0 interaction interaction (no mother bonding/breastfeeding) afterwards?
are you not concerned about the lack of breast feeding on her part and the lack of vital nutrients and hormones needed to produce health offspring?
for ivf, if the original egg donor doesnt gestate the baby in her womb who will? artificial wombs havent been created as far as i understand?

ivf requires that the baby is grown in the womb of the egg donor.
are u saying that that woman is getting paid $30k to be the mother of your child and have the baby, then has 0 interaction interaction (no mother bonding/breastfeeding) afterwards?
are you not concerned about the lack of breast feeding on her part and the lack of vital nutrients and hormones needed to produce health offspring?
The egg donor only donates eggs, the surrogate mother is the one who gets pregnant. Both get paid, but the surrogate gets paid much more for being pregnant 9 months.

I'll be wearing this shirt when I walk around the city with them just to piss off normies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 28939
It's time to produce genetically superior humans and preserve the existence of the race. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

she is a frauded recessed whore with filler lips by the way. Look for some moggers fw tall stacies. if you need to pay at least look for quality holy shit

Last edited:
she is a frauded recessed whore with filler lips by the way. Look for some moggers fw tall stacies. if you need to pay at least look for quality holy shit
This is another available egg donor

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, Roamer and ThousandCuts
did they make her fill an IQ test? :feelshmm:
@vinn98 you should consider the above because 75% of IQ genetics comes from the mom because XX chromosomes complex stuff.

Also how do you plan on making sure the surrogate mother or egg donor are not vaxxed?

@vinn98 you should consider the above because 75% of IQ genetics comes from the mom because XX chromosomes complex stuff.

Also how do you plan on making sure the surrogate mother or egg donor are not vaxxed?
I have no control over it. When I have kids though they will not be getting any vaccines, I'm anti-vax.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: crackercel and ThousandCuts
I think you'll like this. 178cm

Much better than the other two, yes. Will need to pay some orthodontics to your children tho but bones are right in the place

Much better than the other two, yes. Will need to pay some orthodontics to your children tho but bones are right in the place
The clinic says that one is a "VIP" donor so probably costs extra.

Don’t even bother with the other two gremlins

I have no control over it. When I have kids though they will not be getting any vaccines, I'm anti-vax.
I think one way to have the highest probabilities for unvaxxed eggs is by requesting >3 years old eggs

Wait what, shouldn't the women be submitting pictures of their plain face? Were the example images of women in full makeup?

I like the idea of this but what worries me is how you'll be as a parent.

She is pretty hot but imagine being your child holy fuaaaaark

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I'll be wearing this shirt when I walk around the city with them just to piss off normies

Dont cuck your sons future JFL

i bet you can find 8/10 Ukrainian girl, impregnate manually for few thousand euros.

I'm going to red pill them.
This the shit I mean, you dont want your kids to be aware of any of this bullshit, you need to preserve their innocence and let them enjoy their life. Give them the life you would have wanted rather than forcing them to acknowledge truths they wont ever forget

What is the name of the Ukrainin IVF Business?

Too skinny for me

Are yxou aware that all these women are plastic surgery maxxed to the brim? Fucking LOL if you think they had no work done. You dont even know what they really look like. Pathetic.

IVF is dysgenic and results in a high mutational load

looks like the avg british girl.
first one fogs imo

Wait what, shouldn't the women be submitting pictures of their plain face? Were the example images of women in full makeup?
No standards for women to even show themselves without makeup for IVF. I think many of them are lying about their height as well because at least half are listed as being exactly 170cm, and many with clearly dyed blonde hair being described as having blonde hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 29796
Why would you want a kid?

How will you break it to your kids that they're a product of ivf instead of a normal relationship?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crackercel and optimisticzoomer
Bro thinks he's a super villain
When you think about it, I am. There's a REASON why a single man having kids through IVF triggers such a strong negative reaction in people. It's breaking all the rules of the matrix. Men are supposed to compete with one another and submit to women's hypergamy like beggars. For most men that means being a beta provider slave and if she deems him worthy she might grant him 1 or 2 children in modern times. A man taking his reproduction into his own hands through IVF bypasses that entire process like a cheat code. There is nothing more significant than procreation of new life with your genes and that of a high quality white female, NOTHING. Doing this is basically a massive fvck you to female hypergamy, it's revolutionary.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
When you think about it, I am. There's a REASON why a single man having kids through IVF triggers such a strong negative reaction in people. It's breaking all the rules of the matrix. Men are supposed to compete with one another and submit to women's hypergamy like beggars. For most men that means being a beta provider slave and if she deems him worthy she might grant him 1 or 2 children in modern times. A man taking his reproduction into his own hands through IVF bypasses that entire process like a cheat code. There is nothing more significant than procreation of new life with your genes and that of a high quality white female, NOTHING.
Ok boyo keep listening to the voices

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
When you think about it, I am. There's a REASON why a single man having kids through IVF triggers such a strong negative reaction in people. It's breaking all the rules of the matrix. Men are supposed to compete with one another and submit to women's hypergamy like beggars. For most men that means being a beta provider slave and if she deems him worthy she might grant him 1 or 2 children in modern times. A man taking his reproduction into his own hands through IVF bypasses that entire process like a cheat code. There is nothing more significant than procreation of new life with your genes and that of a high quality white female, NOTHING. Doing this is basically a massive fvck you to female hypergamy, it's revolutionary.
You are autistic retard flexing with your dads money, acting like you achieved something, smfh

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
You are autistic retard flexing with your dads money, acting like you achieved something, smfh
It's an auspicious sign that so many other posters here are asking me where they can do IVF like they're hearing about it for the first time because they want the same as me. This is the future of male reproductive independence from female hypergamy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 28939
It's time to produce genetically superior humans and preserve the existence of the race. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

What's the whole process for this, I'm Indian and I'll have an arranged marriage but I've decided to not breed with Indian women, I'll somehow trick my wife in raising another women's baby, so is it possible to put those eggs in another women's body? I believe the cost will be reduced because I just need eggs and don't need to buy a womb