THIS IS WHAT GIRLS WANT (THIS SHOULD BE BOTB)

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Honestly this is the greatest life hack for all of you. This wont get BOTB because im not going to format it properly but oh well

SO WE ALL KNOW FOIDS LOVE WATCHING GAY TOXIC DRUG RAPE SHIT LIKE EUPHORIA, GINNY AND GEORGIA, NEVER HAVE I EVER. ALL OF THIS SHIT

But…

There is one thing girls love more than anything in the world, all girls really want, like REALLY WANT, is 90s-early 2000s ROMANTIC FILMS RELATIONSHIPS. THIS IS THEIR CRUXE. I KNOW BECAUSE I KNOW WOMEN! THIS IS HOW THIS SHIT GOES THEY WILL FALL FOR YOU (if you arent hideous) YOU HAVE TO STYLE YOUR SPEECH, ATTITUDE, and ACTIONS OFF OF THESE FILMS.
THEY WANT TO BE TAKEN ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER AND AN ADVENTURE TO TRUE LOVE, NOT THE COMPLETELY UP AND DOWN TOXIC (mur i cheated on you and raped your friend and now im going to beat up any boy that comes near you and we will have sex) SHIT IN EUPHORIA

1. 10 things I hate about you (Mirror Heath Ledger)
2. The Breakfast Club (most importantly the bully) YOU NEED TO BE MEAN, BUT HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR HER, GIRLS LOVE THAT SHIET
3. The Notebook (ik gosling is a cuck in it but the teen shit is what u should focus on)
4. Karate Kid (how larusso bags the rich girl)

THIS IS THE THING ALL WOMEN DREAM OF, THEY WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU ARE ABLE TO KEEP THIS UPPPP

U can also use this to sleep with them a few times and then bin them off and they will still be thinking about you on their deathbed. (WARNING, VERY EVIL THING TO DO)

Watch those films, mirror the actions. (If you are hideous dont bother)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
IBlamePhaggots

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
SPHAGETI MAFIA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Kristin
Honestly this is the greatest life hack for all of you. This wont get BOTB because im not going to format it properly but oh well

SO WE ALL KNOW FOIDS LOVE WATCHING GAY TOXIC DRUG RAPE SHIT LIKE EUPHORIA, GINNY AND GEORGIA, NEVER HAVE I EVER. ALL OF THIS SHIT

But…

There is one thing girls love more than anything in the world, all girls really want, like REALLY WANT, is 90s-early 2000s ROMANTIC FILMS RELATIONSHIPS. THIS IS THEIR CRUXE. I KNOW BECAUSE I KNOW WOMEN! THIS IS HOW THIS SHIT GOES THEY WILL FALL FOR YOU (if you arent hideous) YOU HAVE TO STYLE YOUR SPEECH, ATTITUDE, and ACTIONS OFF OF THESE FILMS.
THEY WANT TO BE TAKEN ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER AND AN ADVENTURE TO TRUE LOVE, NOT THE COMPLETELY UP AND DOWN TOXIC (mur i cheated on you and raped your friend and now im going to beat up any boy that comes near you and we will have sex) SHIT IN EUPHORIA

2. The Breakfast Club (most importantly the bully) YOU NEED TO BE MEAN, BUT HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR HER, GIRLS LOVE THAT SHIET
3. The Notebook (ik gosling is a cuck in it but the teen shit is what u should focus on)

THIS IS THE THING ALL WOMEN DREAM OF, THEY WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU ARE ABLE TO KEEP THIS UPPPP

U can also use this to sleep with them a few times and then bin them off and they will still be thinking about you on their deathbed. (WARNING, VERY EVIL THING TO DO)

5. Be good looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51727 and Primalsplit
we all know all they want is just bbc

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
They want indian men ;)

Only works after you've already had sex and fucked her good

But…

bookmarked

retard thread, be good looking. you dont have to do any of this shit. be good looking and say a couple words to her. i once fucked a chick and maybe said 30 words to her in total.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Patris, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
I'm a prettyboy so I just gotta Leonardo DiCaprio maxx

retard thread, be good looking. you dont have to do any of this shit. be good looking and say a couple words to her. i once fucked a chick and maybe said 30 words to her in total.
Theres nothing retard about this

My goal isnt just to fuck people, sex is easy

Being in love like this is special, cant be replicated by betabuxxing or even going out with any girl past age 25 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I'm a prettyboy so I just gotta Leonardo DiCaprio maxx
Yeah titanic aswell i shouldve added that one

IF ur prettyboy this works very very well. Doesnt work for ogres as much

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and wsada
Yeah titanic aswell i shouldve added that one

IF ur prettyboy this works very very well. Doesnt work for ogres as much
We need more prettyboy guides man!!

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Girls want emotionally available men

• +1
Reactions: thecel and autistic_tendencies
Girls want emotionally available men
Each girl is different. Its more nuanced than emotionally available

Id say its more about being able to show that you love/care about them. Alot of boys are too reserved and dont show their girl off and do little things for them idk

I got iois from another girl while i was with my ex because i was kissing her infront of everyone and and hand placement and chit, after we broke up that girl was onto me straight away. Gd shit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Theres nothing retard about this

My goal isnt just to fuck people, sex is easy

Being in love like this is special, cant be replicated by betabuxxing or even going out with any girl past age 25 tbh
being in love doesnt exist like film you fucking nigger. its not special. you will be doing all this stupid shit to fulfill her movie fantasy, and the moment you stop she will cheat with the first shmoe who tries his luck. because she needs that emotional rollercoaster and cheating is how she would get it. and if she doesnt do that, she will instead become an obese pig and you will have a dead bedroom.

this is one of the most idiotic threads I have read. If you are going down the betabuxx route, accumulate enough wealth and resources to provide a respectable life (nice car etc) and organise your life in a way so that if she leaves, it’s impossible for her to live in that level of comfort without her grinding hard as fuck herself (unthinkable to foids).
once she is in the relationship take sexual control and have the threat of leaving be constantly present. even with kids in the mix. I know a man who physically hands his wife the cash she is permitted to spend each month, to make it clear who is in control. in exchange she doesnt have to work.
betabuxxing in a way that is semi-tolerable as a man requires totally dominating the female in unethical ways. but when you dont have looks, what choice do you have?

clear up your teencel head, jit. love isnt real.

being in love doesnt exist like film you fucking nigger. its not special. you will be doing all this stupid shit to fulfill her movie fantasy, and the moment you stop she will cheat with the first shmoe who tries his luck. because she needs that emotional rollercoaster and cheating is how she would get it. and if she doesnt do that, she will instead become an obese pig and you will have a dead bedroom.

this is one of the most idiotic threads I have read. If you are going down the betabuxx route, accumulate enough wealth and resources to provide a respectable life (nice car etc) and organise your life in a way so that if she leaves, it’s impossible for her to live in that level of comfort without her grinding hard as fuck herself (unthinkable to foids).
once she is in the relationship take sexual control and have the threat of leaving be constantly present. even with kids in the mix. I know a man who physically hands his wife the cash she is permitted to spend each month, to make it clear who is in control. in exchange she doesnt have to work.
betabuxxing in a way that is semi-tolerable as a man requires totally dominating the female in unethical ways. but when you dont have looks, what choice do you have?

Hahaha cope youve never had teen love. Born brainrotted

• JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer

Literally none of this said anywhere to betabuxx anywhere lol

Hahaha cope youve never had teen love. Born brainrotted
not going to apologise for living in the real world you fucking queer. guarantee I have got laid more than you. how people call themselves men and cry about ‘muh teen love’ I will never understand. I got pussy and dated chicks as a teen but because I am not a pussy faggot I didnt fall head over heels into romance movie shit.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Each girl is different. Its more nuanced than emotionally available

Id say its more about being able to show that you love/care about them. Alot of boys are too reserved and dont show their girl off and do little things for them idk

I got iois from another girl while i was with my ex because i was kissing her infront of everyone and and hand placement and chit, after we broke up that girl was onto me straight away. Gd shit
Happy wife happy life bro
Hahahah hahaha

not going to apologise for living in the real world you fucking queer. guarantee I have got laid more than you. how people call themselves men and cry about ‘muh teen love’ I will never understand. I got pussy and dated chicks as a teen but because I am not a pussy faggot I didnt fall head over heels into romance movie shit.
Sounds pretty cucked to me jfl

this is a really good one too to add,good thread