This is what Stroma is actually capable of

how will they avoid relapse though? Like, this spanish clinic that was on the market for 7 years had a lot of unhappy customers, eyes eventually darkened after like 2 years, how do they ensure there wont be any relapse?
That's honestly a good question, but I don't think the Spanish one is that similar to stroma.
First of all: do blue eyed people get brown eyes? Usually not....
And second: The procedure in Barcelona does not aim all your melanin, cause it also destroys the melanin you need in your eye, that's why it doesn't look so good, but rather like heavily freckled eyes, so to keep some of the good melanin, what I have to add is that their pics aren't decent in the first place, always different lighting. What Stroma does is only go for the very frontal melanin cause the basically aim the laser from the side... Don't ask me for any further details that's all I've found out

It'd be great if I could get my hands on this now, while fkng Jbs being entirely legal, otherwise it's useless to me over 18. the only other use I can think of potentially is modelling.
wait.. run collagen game + this and go to Germany or something where the legal age is 15?

I wanna do it but only on one eye, my father has grey/Green eyes and i ended up with brown eyes..