this nigga wishiwaschico is unstoppable

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
truly a maher tier chad. i ran him in chad central napoli and got some super hot girl simping for him as soon as i made the account. i had to eliminate the account because i was getting too fucking suicidal. idk why this nigga is still dwelling on here everyday lol if i was him i would be fucking a different stacy everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 16275, flippasav and 8 others
truly a maher tier chad. i ran him in chad central napoli and got some super hot girl simping for him as soon as i made the account. i had to eliminate the account because i was getting too fucking suicidal. idk why this nigga is still dwelling on here everyday lol if i was him i would be fucking a different stacy everyday
What, are you trolling bhai? Send pics in dm you used?

I cannot tell if you are trolling me hard it’s hard with you jfl

I cannot tell if you are trolling me hard it’s hard with you jfl
Even The BULL got wishiwaschico pilled

As soon as u get that it’s over innit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Even The BULL got wishiwaschico pilled

As soon as u get that it’s over innit
thank god he lives 2000 kms away i would have roped if i had to compete with this mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 16275, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
thank god he lives 2000 kms away i would have roped if i had to compete with this mf
You are trolling me I can tell, waiting for the sike you thought comment

• +1
You are trolling me I can tell, waiting for the sike you thought comment
nah bro it's true i didn't even need the experiment i can tell you're chad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
nah bro it's true i didn't even need the experiment i can tell you're chad
I am not chad bhai I have told you a thousand times you mog me you just need better pics.

If you got NT pics you would do just as well as me

he's a true chad. mogs that narrowface horse of maher
Maher mogs me to utter andromeda bhai, I just have appeal that is all. Like I say, you mog me @the BULL you just need NT pics and you could slay harder than me on OLD bhai

• Hmm...
I am not chad bhai I have told you a thousand times you mog me you just need better pics.

nah fuck off you mog facially you look like a model stop with this bs lol i'm so tired

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and WishIwasChico

The bull doesn’t mog u at all

I literally started caging when he said he has more bone than u

D88B64AE A7AC 4D1C A15A B60BDE502924

U clearly see his delusion his cheekbones are wider than his jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, WishIwasChico and the BULL
Maher mogs me to utter andromeda bhai, I just have appeal that is all. Like I say, you mog me @the BULL you just need NT pics and you could slay harder than me on OLD bhai
you have a top tier bone structure OLD is all looks i ran your autistic selfies and still got 99+ in a day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and ReadBooksEveryday
nah fuck off you mog facially you look like a model stop with this bs lol i'm so tired
It’s not bs wtf are you talking about I am no where near model tier jfl.

You are the one who gets called a model no girl has ever called me that. I could never be a model it would be silly for me to say such things.

You just need NT pics bhai that is literally it. You are ripped, tall and good bones. Just get NT pics instead of in front of a shed or in your room and you will slay hard

The bull doesn’t mog u at all

I literally started caging when he said he has more bone than u

View attachment 2501976

U clearly see his delusion his cheekbones are wider than his jaw
Idk bhai he looks good to me I think he mogs me I think he is goodlooking he just cannot see that his pics are too autistic and it lets him down.

I rate the bull

It’s not bs wtf are you talking about I am no where near model tier jfl.

You are the one who gets called a model no girl has ever called me that. I could never be a model it would be silly for me to say such things.

You just need NT pics bhai that is literally it. You are ripped, tall and good bones. Just get NT pics instead of in front of a shed or in your room and you will slay hard
it's not about the pics i ran your basement selfies and still got simped by napoletana stacy

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and WishIwasChico
Post results.

He could easy get htbs on tinder if he got better photos like easy i would lay my life on it

i look better than you though
Maybe when u were my age but the age pill is getting to u fearce

98B3B105 42DE 4EAE B8E5 3D0687458004

Like the man in this pic is no younger than 30

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Nigga i wanna see this fucker so hard. Everybody says he’s a mogger.
Can’t conquest my land and me not knowing how you look

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 28541 and GuyFromSingapore
That’s @the BULL ?
It’s the BULL he doesn’t get many matches tho when I run him copes it’s because tinder banned his face and uses AI scans to shadowban all the tinder experiments using his pics

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, GuyFromSingapore, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Why are you sucking his dick like this
It’s a bad look

• Hmm...
It’s the BULL he doesn’t get many matches tho when I run him copes it’s because tinder banned his face and uses AI scans to shadowban all the tinder experiments using his pics
bro i don't get wishiwaschico results but i swear i got enough matches with my own account i don't know why it flopped so hard when you tried me

• +1
it's just the dress
The face in general

Nigga I’m planning something tbh I’m gonna make a video irl of a couple of girls Ik irl giving their opinion to ur pic and I’ll record them literally with first impressions

maybe if ur really 6’5 that’s how u slay but ur face is definitely not it

• JFL
Some fed larping as a chad lol

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Why are you sucking his dick like this
It’s a bad look
i'm just trying to get him off this forum he's wasting time talking to incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar and WishIwasChico
The face in general

Nigga I’m planning something tbh I’m gonna make a video irl of a couple of girls Ik irl giving their opinion to ur pic and I’ll record them literally with first impressions

maybe if ur really 6’5 that’s how u slay but ur face is definitely not it
bro you're so fucking obsessed even last year you were sending pics of mine to your friends jfl

• JFL
bro i don't get wishiwaschico results but i swear i got enough matches with my own account i don't know why it flopped so hard when you tried me
That @Iasacrko experiment was brutal @the BULL ngl, fuck…

bro you're so fucking obsessed even last year you were sending pics of mine to your friends jfl
In a way I’m obcessed with the fact some 30 yo man lies in a incel forum and irl obvious bulshit of JBs approaching him yet has 0 pics next to girls and virtually no way of proving it

Basically only 30k posts of self proclaimed slays

The forums biggest story teller

• JFL
In a way I’m obcessed with the fact some 30 yo man lies in a incel forum and irl obvious bulshit of JBs approaching him yet has 0 pics next to girls and virtually no way of proving it

Brutal jfl

That @Iasacrko experiment was brutal @the BULL ngl, fuck…
It is what it is if u believe this AI bulshit whatever but it’s really convenient ppl have made tinder experiments of u and AI hasn’t banned ur face

If it ever does I’ll believe this the bull crap but I’m not the first person to run the BULL

EVEN IN THE OLD EXPERIMENTS PPL DID WITH HIM HE ONLY GOT 12 likes in a day or something

• +1
It is what it is if u believe this AI bulshit whatever but it’s really convenient ppl have made tinder experiments of u and AI hasn’t banned ur face

If it ever does I’ll believe this the bull crap but I’m not the first person to run the BULL

EVEN IN THE OLD EXPERIMENTS PPL DID WITH HIM HE ONLY GOT 12 likes in a day or something
Nah I don’t believe it idk why he does so bad tho he isn’t ugly I think his pics are just utter autistic.

Utter brutal that he bombs out tho

He deffo wasn’t shadow banned in your experiment as you ran me and the likes came again bhai so idk why he does so bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Glad you did that experiment tho @Iasacrko as he wouldn’t shut up that he mogs my results non stop etc. lol

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nah I don’t believe it idk why he does so bad tho he isn’t ugly I think his pics are just utter autistic.

Utter brutal that he bombs out tho

He deffo wasn’t shadow banned in your experiment as you ran me and the likes came again bhai so idk why he does so bad jfl
Yeah his pics are bad and also my area is brutal especially for ethnics

As much as the bull claims he’s white here at first glance you’d mistake him with Turkish

That’s why Banasura gets 0 matches here it’s brutal but Germany is extremely hard for ethnics

• +1

so he has a lot common with WishIwasChico

• JFL
Yeah his pics are bad and also my area is brutal especially for ethnics

As much as the bull claims he’s white here at first glance you’d mistake him with Turkish

That’s why Banasura gets 0 matches here it’s brutal but Germany is extremely hard for ethnics
bro i'm not lying in my earlier tinder accounts i used even way shittier pics and got 80 likes in a day jfl i don't know why it flopped i'm not a fucking larp

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and WishIwasChico
Glad you did that experiment tho @Iasacrko as he wouldn’t shut up that he mogs my results non stop etc. lol
i never said that bhai you're schizo

• JFL
He has wide appeal and nt

• Love it