this nigga wishiwaschico is unstoppable

so he has a lot common with WishIwasChico
Tbh @WishIwasChico never shows pics with women but at least his stories are more believable since I made a tinder with his face first hand and saw the results so even if he doesn’t prove it with pics it’s possible

But guys like @the BULL are visibly 0 appeal like he’s not ugly but he’s also bland as fuck mtn maybe htn in his youth and claims he gets stacies approaching him?

Nigha if u don’t look like chad and u wanna tell these tales at least have 1 fucking selfie with a woman

Like bros literally 30 and can’t pull 1 pic of him with a woman??? He posts all his pics here but in 30 years of life not 1 girlfriend???

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 16960
bro i'm not lying in my earlier tinder accounts i used even way shittier pics and got 80 likes in a day jfl i don't know why it flopped i'm not a fucking larp
Yeah idk I could imagine u getting attention if ur actually 6’5 but that’s cause of the height

Maybe tinder standards got higher nowadays idk but this AI story is wayyy too far fetched

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bro i'm not lying in my earlier tinder accounts i used even way shittier pics and got 80 likes in a day jfl i don't know why it flopped i'm not a fucking larp
Maybe the agepill bhai as you get older women care about materialistic things more than looks although they still matter?

Like when younger everyone is working shit jobs but when you ge folder every other nigga has a career so that’s probs why

show me your tinder pictures bhai @WishIwasChico

Yeah idk I could imagine u getting attention if ur actually 6’5 but that’s cause of the height

Maybe tinder standards got higher nowadays idk but this AI story is wayyy too far fetched

Ye the AI is cope even he knows it maybe it is his age he also said he moved from a city to some slum place

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Maybe the agepill bhai as you get older women care about materialistic things more than looks although they still matter?

Like when younger everyone is working shit jobs but when you ge folder every other nigga has a career so that’s probs why
nah bro i was 26 when i made my first tinder acc now 27 the difference is not that much with iasacrko there must have been an elo problem

• Hmm...

bro shut up you're always obsessed about me since last year still obsessed i'm not a fucking larp i get approached and got a lot of likes on tinder you must have had some elo problem i'm sure if i do my own account in germany i get better results

• JFL
bro shut up you're always obsessed about me since last year still obsessed i'm not a fucking larp i get approached and got a lot of likes on tinder you must have had some elo problem i'm sure if i do my own account in germany i get better results
Post your tinder results bhai or make an account now to prove him wrong then @the BULL

nah bro i was 26 when i made my first tinder acc now 27 the difference is not that much with iasacrko there must have been an elo problem
Idk then bhai get NT pics?? I bet you’d do ten times better

Post your tinder results bhai or make an account now to prove him wrong then @the BULL
idc about no fat fuck iasacrko jfl i know what are my results i can get hot girls in a major city

so he is a rising forum chad

so he is a rising forum chad
he's the only true chad. amnesia is a ken doll, salludon is ethnik, crisick is morphed, prettyboy is morphed, niko is sub 6'

• Hmm...
he's the only true chad. amnesia is a ken doll, salludon is ethnik, crisick is morphed, prettyboy is morphed, niko is sub 6'
Nah bhai you mog me I bet if I run you on a phone I haven’t used before (which I can) and a new SIM card in London on bumble you would get women with your best pics

Bhai if you want I will do it for @the BULL send me your best pics and I will run you in London on bumble and if you do bad or whatever I swear I won’t share. But I don’t think you will. Dm me if interested bhai.

Nah bhai you mog me I bet if I run you on a phone I haven’t used before (which I can) and a new SIM card in London on bumble you would get women with your best pics
every decent looking chap can get likes jfl i never got the results i got with your pics you mogged even maherfish

• Love it
G pm me the pics you used, I’ve ran him too

truly a maher tier chad. i ran him in chad central napoli and got some super hot girl simping for him as soon as i made the account. i had to eliminate the account because i was getting too fucking suicidal. idk why this nigga is still dwelling on here everyday lol if i was him i would be fucking a different stacy everyday
what does he look like can you show?

@WishIwasChico

ofc girls like guys that look a certain way

meanwhile he chickens out about my experiment of him

You are boosting his ego so much. I bet @WishIwasChico feels like hexum himself from the all the validation that he's been getting

• JFL
You are boosting his ego so much. I bet @WishIwasChico feels like hexum himself from the all the validation that he's been getting
im so jealous of the pussy he is fucking

• Hmm...
Idk bhai he looks good to me I think he mogs me I think he is goodlooking he just cannot see that his pics are too autistic and it lets him down.

I rate the bull
What do you look like?

thank god he lives 2000 kms away i would have roped if i had to compete with this mf
You didn’t rope when you saw me so it’s safe to say your concept of being mogged is based on tinder likes and you not sentient enough to know when you got mogged just by looking

truly a maher tier chad. i ran him in chad central napoli and got some super hot girl simping for him as soon as i made the account. i had to eliminate the account because i was getting too fucking suicidal. idk why this nigga is still dwelling on here everyday lol if i was him i would be fucking a different stacy everyday
I will make a vr simulator to show his daily life

Whoops
I put any user on ignore the moment i see them mention the least bit of female attention in their lives