• 1575508801031.png
    1575508801031.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, BeestungLipsTheory, disillusioned and 5 others
They think they deserve the perfect men with the perfect personality, perfect looks, perfect job/money etc. And they think they don't need to improve or be better for their partner. Cringe

They want men to change to fit their criteria yet they don't ever try to change themselves cause they don't need to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Ruby, Bennett and 9 others
JFL get a load of this shit. If you lie to get in a foids pants it's "rape by deception"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1973
What I think needs to happen is someone needs to brutalise some gigastacy, to teach foids that none of them are safe. Like im talking brutally raping, fucking beating the shit out of her, and pouring acid on her face once its all done, someone like Palvin or Lima or any IG model would be ideal target
After reading the shit on this board I doubt I can ever love a woman
For real b i already stopped believing in love a while ago, and this just sealed the deal for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Barbarossa_, AbandonShip and 2 others
lol @ coping female equivalent of incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Drugs, Blitz and 7 others
As i said elsewhere, TRP for low tier foids. And every bit as boring, juvenile fantasy as TRP. I doubt theres ever been a woman born with an original idea, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ascension, Deleted member 245 and 7 others
As i said elsewhere, TRP for low tier foids. And every bit as boring, juvenile fantasy as TRP. I doubt theres ever been a woman born with an original idea, honestly.
Is it just juvenile fantasy though? TRP is, but foids hold all the cards in sex and relationships, they can do some damage if they want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I have always said it. Low quality ugly to average women are way more evil and disgusting than any decent looking woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, ascension, Blitz and 11 others
What I think needs to happen is someone needs to brutalise some gigastacy, to teach foids that none of them are safe. Like im talking brutally raping, fucking beating the shit out of her, and pouring acid on her face once its all done, someone like Palvin or Lima or any IG model would be ideal target
Excuse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, ExCel, OOGABOOGA and 12 others
Amazing
I have always said it. Low quality ugly to average women are way more evil and disgusting than any decent looking woman.

Cope.

Amazing

Cope.
Where is the cope? Who do you think spends time hating on men 24/7? Hot or ugly women? Deal with it, pretty people have better personalities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4209

The irony of this is so blatant, but I’m not surprised they don’t see it. Women lie so much it’s not even comparable. I mean for gods sake their entire morning routine of putting on makeup is a lie about their appearance. They constantly comment on ugly girls photos saying something along the lines of “SLAYYYYY QUEEN 😍 IM SOOOO JEALOUS OF YOUR EYES” even when the girl in question is 2/10 PSL. And to top it all off they lie to every guy when rejecting them to “not hurt their feelings” when you can argue that bluepilling them does more damage than an insult ever could.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BeestungLipsTheory, HighIQcel and 3 others
Where is the cope? Who do you think spends time hating on men 24/7? Hot or ugly women? Deal with it, pretty people have better personalities.
this is the true red pill

good looking people see no reason to hate others as they have had validation all their lives. they are generally very happy people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, diggbicc, mikeock and 3 others
What I think needs to happen is someone needs to brutalise some gigastacy, to teach foids that none of them are safe. Like im talking brutally raping, fucking beating the shit out of her, and pouring acid on her face once its all done
You Indians really are medieval. I'm not surprised you poo in the streets

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, SteveRogers and Darkstrand
The sexy Jackie.....

It's as LARPy as inceltears.

female equivalent of "I'm what these incels call a chad..."

no hot NT girl is posting about their dating strategy online JFL

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 245, Aesthetic and 3 others
You Indians really are medieval. I'm not surprised you poo in the streets
Ahaha thats all you have coping mayo, but the reality is id beat you to death and rape your ma, so smd

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, AbandonShip and Deleted member 1100
Why? I'm 100% sure they are all ugly, JFL @ thinking stacey or staceylite needs "Dating strategies" :lul: :lul:

I ain't gonna LTR a ugly whore

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Aesthetic, mikeock and 1 other person
This is what happens when pussy is put on the pedestal.
Women need to be beaten.

20180531_043553-png.184127

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AlexAP, Over, bassfreak and 6 others
this is the true red pill

good looking people see no reason to hate others as they have had validation all their lives. they are generally very happy people.

I don't said about this, I'm saiyng that ALL WOMAN are evil.

• Woah
Reactions: HighTierNormie
To be honest I don’t even get mad reading that subreddit. It gives me a view of what to expect from the other side.

Have fun with the comment: Thousands of years of abuse, control and a still male-dominated society

"this reddit board" you mean this website?

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
That sub is for women who are either ugly or have been ran through and are looking for a proper beta cuck to settle down with. It's the reddit version of 'The Rules.' I'm 100% sure it's mostly black women in that sub.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
That sub is for women who are either ugly or have been ran through and are looking for a proper beta cuck to settle down with. It's the reddit version of 'The Rules.' I'm 100% sure it's mostly black women in that sub.

half are black women and the other half are anorexic and or borderline

Why the fuck didn't cuck reddit remove this thread for being 'toxic' jfl
JFL get a load of this shit. If you lie to get in a foids pants it's "rape by deception"

Bruh

Last edited:

Jfl at thinking what you read on that forum was women their washed up 30 year old toasties planning how they can get a beta cuck those genetic subhumans will be visiting gandy within a decade

Giphy

Jfl at thinking what you read on that forum was women their washed up 30 year old toasties planning how they can get a beta cuck those genetic subhumans will be visiting gandy within a decade

Giphy

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, looksmaxxtocope and HighTierNormie

For real b i already stopped believing in love a while ago, and this just sealed the deal for me.
That’s it, I’m leaving this fucking side of the forum holy shit you nigas have issues

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Halotestin, BlackPillChad and 2 others

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FRAUD... NOT EVEN WITH BEARD

• +1
Reactions: Over and HighIQcel

You are a fucking animal if this is unironic lmao

Designer babies is the only solution

You are a fucking animal if this is unironic lmao
I am an animal, but so is everyone. Civilisation is only skin deep, we're all cruel barbaric animals underneath it all.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ugly nebula
700873C9 4CD1 453D A05C 5CC1B28D4D52
HIGH T

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bassfreak, DidntRead, Deleted member 656 and 2 others