This single TikTok destroys the Heightpill (face is everything)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
Amnesia lookalike 5'6 Italian manlet has Nordic HTBs literally begging for marriage because of his face.

Face > Height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, tombradylover, flippasav and 15 others
they are neither nordic nor above average.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, litaz, Ragnar and 6 others
What if his dick is small tho? He';s fucked

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Color pill. Blonde white women are attracted to dark haired caucasians while med women like blonde guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, SPFromNY914, Boxingfan and 11 others
face>height but 5'6 is kinda extreme ngl...
5'9 is literally the least a man can be and still have hopes of pulling mtbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, zyMOGenic, terrorblade and 7 others
Color pill. Blonde white women are attracted to dark haired caucasians while med women like blonde guys.
couldn't agree more.
this is a common trend i've noticed a lot in the UK.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, ripcordgod1, Deleted member 26859 and 6 others
Every girl in the room is eye level or above so I estimated 5'6 maybe 5'7 max.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, hattrick and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 27447 and 6 others
I still need LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Sprinkles
Amnesia lookalike 5'6 Italian manlet has Nordic HTBs literally begging for marriage because of his face.

Face > Height

View attachment 2125347
Cope tbh.

HEIGHT >>>>> Face.

It is not even close.

This is just a lucky Chadlet. Most tall white women would shit on him and his face.

Beware, AVERAGE Nerdic girl is 5'6 like him. NONE of them is going to date a Chadlet.

Chadlet = DEATH to social status. Dating a man shorter/same height as you is social death for a foid.

In addition to being highly unattractive. Being shorter than a foid for a guy is the same as having recessed jaw and being bald at the same time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 17244, IhateDentists and 8 others
Not true with chadlite + face. Can pull higher quality girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IhateDentists and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17920, lordfrodo and 2 others
couldn't agree more.
this is a common trend i've noticed a lot in the UK.
Lifefuel, buying a house in eastern europe as we speak
Cope tbh.

HEIGHT >>>>> Face.

It is not even close.

This is just a lucky Chadlet. Most tall white women would shit on him and his face.

Beware, AVERAGE Nerdic girl is 5'6 like him. NONE of them is going to date a Chadlet.

Chadlet = DEATH to social status. Dating a man shorter/same height as you is social death for a foid.

In addition to being highly unattractive. Being short for a guy is the same as having recessed jaw and being bald at the same time.
Average nerdic girl is around 5'8-5'9 from what i see

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and pneumocystosis
Blonde girl hanging on the guy IS above average. HTB at least.
skinny without much else going for her, jaw looks alright tho.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Artemis
Average nerdic girl is around 5'8-5'9 from what i see
No. This is an exaggeration on par with "Every Zoomer male is 6'1". There are a lot of stats that Nerdic girls are 5'6. And i c it in real life. Im 5'10, i do not see girls taller than me often.

The different from e.g. the states or uk, is that every day i c at least one 6'0 girl who height-mogs me. But they are still rare.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Artemis
ngl i feel this is more cos hes italian and the girls aint have better options than anything. lil bro's gl but nothing special and these jeans are ick machines

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
HEIGHT >>>>> Face.

It is not even close.

In addition to being highly unattractive. Being shorter than a foid for a guy is the same as having recessed jaw and being bald at the same time.
Ik your trolling but.

I read this study.

Dude, it is face vs BODY, NOT HEIGHT.

So plz... HEIGHT >>> FACE. It is NOT trolling.

PS. FYI, the difference between a faces in 50-th percentile and 99-th percentile, or MTN vs CHAD, actually compensates only for about 4 inches of height... between 5'8 and 6'0. IT WAS A SCIENTIFIC STUDY.

literally, 5'8 CHAD has the same SMV as 6'0 MTN. LIVE WITH IT.

PPS. And imagine this Chadlet is 5'6. He fucking cannot beat even a MTN 6'0 dude in a sexual competition. He will have the same success on the average as a 6'0 LTN.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 21796, ROTTING and 1 other person
No. This is an exaggeration on par with "Every Zoomer male is 6'1". There are a lot of stats that Nerdic girls are 5'6. And i c it in real life. Im 5'10, i do not see girls taller than me often.

The different from e.g. the states or uk, is that every day i c at least one 6'0 girl who height-mogs me. But they are still rare.
Most healthy white zoomers where i live are 5'11 to 6'1 on average, upper middle/high class white area. Most male zoomers fall in that range except for the occasuonal 6'4 mogger but they are rare and subhuman most of the time, however women are either 5'3 or 5'9 rarely see one in between

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
you can literally be a model with amazing face and average height living your best life on the other hand you can be a 6 feet plus low paid incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
Cope tbh.

HEIGHT >>>>> Face.

It is not even close.

Don’t waste your time,everyThread on this forum is face over height even ur avg bluepillers notmie knows height is everything jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 24444
Just base your views on 1 example.

- Theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 16357, Artemis and 1 other person
Most healthy white zoomers where i live are 5'11 to 6'1 on average, upper middle/high class white area. Most male zoomers fall in that range except for the occasuonal 6'4 mogger but they are rare and subhuman most of the time, however women are either 5'3 or 5'9 rarely see one in between
do u live in europe or the us

Cope tbh.

HEIGHT >>>>> Face.

It is not even close.

⛔️ WARNING ⛔

SUB 6’ men on SUI WATCHLIST

• +1
Don’t waste your time,everyThread on this forum is face over height even ur avg bluepillers notmie knows height is everything jfl
Yeah, i should really stop this. Wasted so much time repeating this stuff, even with links...

• JFL
Yeah, i should really stop this. Wasted so much time repeating this stuff, even with links...
Normies advice to get a haircut and take a shower like there is no tomorrow as well

• +1
Just be italian bro ( iam half and here am i).

I’ve seen two white blonde Stacies with a cartel chad (mexican chad) so no it’s just all face as long as they look like a Caucasian chad

Normies advice to get a haircut and take a shower like there is no tomorrow as well
TBH, maybe they are write...

For many people it is over.. giving them advice to have a shower is at least keeping them from roping. So "shower" is somewhat a religion... plus, overall an average human following this advice smells better

• JFL
I read this study.

Dude, it is face vs BODY, NOT HEIGHT.

So plz... HEIGHT >>> FACE. It is NOT trolling.

PS. FYI, the difference between a faces in 50-th percentile and 99-th percentile, or MTN vs CHAD, actually compensates only for about 4 inches of height... between 5'8 and 6'0. IT WAS A SCIENTIFIC STUDY.

literally, 5'8 CHAD has the same SMV as 6'0 MTN. LIVE WITH IT.

PPS. And imagine this Chadlet is 5'6. He fucking cannot beat even a MTN 6'0 dude in a sexual competition. He will have the same success on the average as a 6'0 LTN.
5'8 chad same smv as 6'0 mtn? show me the studies u have. Sounds like complete bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
5'8 chad same smv as 6'0 mtn? show me the studies u have. Sounds like complete bullshit
Not gonna look for the same thing just for you.

Go google Height vs Race vs Face.

There is a whole discussions on incels.is, and in other places. The study relates height, race, face, and money.

The end result:

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

• Hmm...

There is a whole discussions on incels.is, and in other places. The study relates height, race, face, and money.

The end result:

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE
You are an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee and Senssei
They’re coping cuz you can augment your face, but augmenting height is way more expensive, painful, invasive, and your max boost is 3” at best whilst you can radically change your face provided you can afford surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
They’re coping cuz you can augment your face, but augmenting height is way more expensive, painful, invasive, and your max boost is 3” at best whilst you can radically change your face provided you can afford surgery.
Exactly.

The end result:

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE
r7rVy2f.png
spUxnq5.png
face more important for attracting opposite gender. Please stop coping i know ur ugly but still

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and Deleted member 24444
@Artemis the incels.is study u are talking about is purely financial. Yes height helps more for career opportunities but face beats height for female attraction its not that hard to grasp

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 24444
brutal. face > height but 5'6 is pretty shit. if he was even 2-3 inches taller i guaruantee it would be even stronger attraction from those blondies

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
he is 6’1 which is avg lol if ur tall 6’5 any women u will fuck
lol that OP called the dude a 5'7" manlet, wghile he is 6'1"

• JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
@Artemis i wonder how many 6'0 mtns on this site think they have same smv as a 5'8 chad. Fucking delusional to say that and act like u are correct. At least provide some studies to back your claims. Incels.is study for height was based on what is more profitable, not what attracts the other gender better.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, madmofo and NECK&VOICE
Wtf lifefuel.