This website is overpowered for programming

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
phind.com

this shit is like chat gpt ON STEROIDS for programmer cels. It is so good and useful, if you are stuck it's sometimes way better than searching things up yourself! You can ask for explanations too, try it out if you are a programmer cel and tell me your opinion! It's very powerful!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe, Jason Voorhees, vinn98 and 4 others
alright I’m convinced that CS is fucking over and I should drop out of uni because there’s no fucking point to get this cuck degree to get mogged into unemployment by GPT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 21403, bloomercel and 2 others
alright I’m convinced that CS is fucking over and I should drop out of uni because there’s no fucking point to get this cuck degree to get mogged into unemployment by GPT
its oversaturated as fuck too lul, you can make a lot of money making phishing panels or other shit for scams

• +1
Reactions: inceI, joeveniro, bloomercel and 3 others
its oversaturated as fuck too lul, you can make a lot of money making phishing panels or other shit for scams
lol i dont know what to do with my life cause of this shit... I also wanted to study CS
Anyways in the end these things will become a tool for programmers, not necesarrily completely replace them. We will see I guess.

I am making an Indie small game and I wasn't sure how to implement something and this shit gave me the answer and it worked. it's crazy.

Over for my autistic brain that was made for programming, now I need to become a farmer and try not to kill myself before my 50s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Krakowski, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Over for my autistic brain that was made for programming, now I need to become a farmer and try not to kill myself before my 50s
these typa things are just getting better and better. this is only what's released to the public, imagine what's not released yet..

Meanwhile chad goes on tinder(dot)com and finds a ONS while u type letters into a computer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: User49, AspiringMogger and Krakowski
Meanwhile chad goes on tinder(dot)com and finds a ONS while u type letters into a computer
okay lol while chad gets a MTB i am grinding and getting rich and then fucking top tier prostitutes so who is winning in the end while he is gonna be drunk and eventually ugly...

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
okay lol while chad gets a MTB i am grinding and getting rich and then fucking top tier prostitutes so who is winning in the end while he is gonna be drunk and eventually ugly...
Chad always wins. Rule #1

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Chad always wins. Rule #1
hard work beats talent. I ain't jealous of chads no more, they don't got the drive I got and the means to succeeed in the ways I will.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing
lol i dont know what to do with my life cause of this shit... I also wanted to study CS
Anyways in the end these things will become a tool for programmers, not necesarrily completely replace them. We will see I guess.

I am making an Indie small game and I wasn't sure how to implement something and this shit gave me the answer and it worked. it's crazy.
how long have you been working on this game? solo? i tried making one myself ( no coding knowledge) and didn't end too well haha. mirin determination

how long have you been working on this game? solo? i tried making one myself ( no coding knowledge) and didn't end too well haha. mirin determination
I have been working 6 months in total. It is a metroidvania game, basically platformer with shooting and exploring elements.
I started with no coding knowledge and learned as I went forward, and when I looked at tutorials I replicated them a lot until I understood them.

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Moneymaxxed .org users will be sugar daddies to Chad's daughters

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, Krakowski, chadcel; and 1 other person
Whats a good degree then?

Tbh after studying Comp sci I don't want to be a programmer anyway, if I am BTFOd by AI it will just make this decision easier.

Shame I didn't just become an electrician at like 14-15 though

Whats a good degree then?
Datavetenskap är inte oversaturated i Sverige alls, i USA så är det dock det. Ta alla ekonomiska/financiella trådar med en nypa salt då det är utifrån USAs perspektiv de flesta gångerna.

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Tbh after studying Comp sci I don't want to be a programmer anyway, if I am BTFOd by AI it will just make this decision easier.

Shame I didn't just become an electrician at like 14-15 though
Bro thinks he's Thayne Ormsby 💀

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Krakowski and HarrierDuBois
Vår framtid:
Nu är jag 28 (snart 29) skriver detta från en Iphone 4s

Despicable Me Lol GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Wish I had the ability to learn programming. It's so confusing

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and JohnDoe
Tried it out, not bad.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski
I have been working 6 months in total. It is a metroidvania game, basically platformer with shooting and exploring elements.
I started with no coding knowledge and learned as I went forward, and when I looked at tutorials I replicated them a lot until I understood them.
Yo
I wanted to learn the path for this