Thoughts on gore?

h111

h111

why not me
I've heard some say that watching gore is a high T trait, but I'm not sure if i agree
Maybe im too NT but it seems pointless, I feel pretty bad when I see it
If any, what are the upsides to watching gore and why do you guys enjoy it?

Watching gore generally comes with desensitization which is normal for the brain to preserve itself, it doesn't make you a psycho.
To enjoy it on the other hand you are a literal maniac.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Watching gore generally comes with desensitization which is normal for the brain to preserve itself, it doesn't make you a psycho.
To enjoy it on the other hand you are a literal maniac.
I feel like just watching it in general makes you not NT and a beta

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Extremely depressing and gives me PTSD. I regret every gore video I’ve ever watched

• +1
Reactions: h111, pig_face and HarrierDuBois
watching it makes you a little more grateful to be alive and realize shit just happens and nothing you can do to stop it, if you enjoy it your almost certainly a sociopath, you enjoy seeing people in pain

• +1
Reactions: h111 and HarrierDuBois
Extremely depressing and gives me PTSD. I regret every gore video I’ve ever watched
very very depressing when I see it, makes me really shocked. probably an outcast irl if you watch gore and trying too hard to be different

I feel like just watching it in general makes you not NT and a beta
It is, there is nothing to gain or learn from it really. It is beta and really weird.

• +1
watching it makes you a little more grateful to be alive and realize shit just happens and nothing you can do to stop it, if you enjoy it your almost certainly a sociopath, you enjoy seeing people in pain
im already aware of whats going on around the world but why would I need to keep watching what ive already seen/heard of to be reminded

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It is, there is nothing to gain or learn from it really. It is beta and really weird.
its almost normalized these days and i see normies talking about gore videos JFL

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and h111
im already aware of whats going on around the world but why would I need to keep watching what ive already seen/heard of to be reminded
don't have to keep watching unless you get forced, its good to be disgusted but like surgeons see absolute horrendous thing its more of adaptation to gore, but some people feel genuine thrill watching it. thats why shit like guro exist

• +1
don't have to keep watching unless you get forced, its good to be disgusted but like surgeons see absolute horrendous thing its more of adaptation to gore, but some people feel genuine thrill watching it. thats why shit like guro exist
those people who feel thrill are non NT, obviously as a surgeon its necessary but I'm confused how people get into it in the first place

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
those people who feel thrill are non NT, obviously as a surgeon its necessary but I'm confused how people get into it in the first place
morbid curiosity probably

I don’t wanna watch it anymore but I did watch and I’m desensitised

@ me next time faggot