Thoughts on sportsbetting?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
seems pretty easy if you just do safe bets like 3 pt attempts or just points scored on guys like wemby, lebron, jokic or doncic

lost around 5k last 2 months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, akiepro9, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
wtf how??
i also lost around 1k last 30ish days, mostly due to blowouts, and players being dogshit when i bet on them, for example shai sold my 5 leg by shooting career high 26 shot attempts vs indiana but making only like 12 shots i think, shit is not worth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
wtf how??
i won 10k USD with 200$ at the end of december and after i bought everything i needed i gambled like a retard and now im left with like 1200 $

• So Sad
i won 10k USD with 200$ at the end of december and after i bought everything i needed i gambled like a retard and now im left with like 1200 $
what did u play to go from 200 to 10k

what did u play to go from 200 to 10k
6a1b483a51434ec9fc39fae1e17f110e

I do some special bets for e-sports where the odds are fucked and are based on stats not chances,and i bet on BTC and i won around 9K USD but that was when BTC was 40k. If i withdrawed now it would have been 15k

idk i never won shit and only betted on like 1.7 coeffecient at most

• +1
Not worth it Lets say you do bets that get you 0.2 on a dollar bet you would have to win five times to make a dollar. Most of the time you will end up losing it all again. Its like gambling betting 100$ on red is better than betting 1$ each time.

• +1
View attachment 2803996

I do some special bets for e-sports where the odds are fucked and are based on stats not chances,and i bet on BTC and i won around 9K USD but that was when BTC was 40k. If i withdrawed now it would have been 15k
i also follow cs bro, is this who will win more duels/have more kills in series? my bookies dont offer that smh

i also follow cs bro, is this who will win more duels in series? my bookies dont offer that smh
Nah it's HLTV top 20 players 2023 which is done every year by hltv.org

Nah it's HLTV top 20 players 2023 which is done every year by hltv.org
oh that, i remember doing the prediction hltv, went like 2/20, monesy was so free over spinx idk what kind of retard put 2.4

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
oh that, i remember doing the prediction hltv, went like 2/20, monesy was so free over spinx idk what kind of retard put 2.4
yes all of them were free . But ive had only 200$ to bet . im expecting this year to make 25-30k$ atleast

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
yes all of them were free . But ive had only 200$ to bet . im expecting this year to make 25-30k$ atleast
you think donk gonna get #1 or nah, also gl

I used to do rlly cheap 8 leg parlays
10 cent for 1k payout time shit
I hit once surprisingly
quit promptly thereafter
100% not worth it tho

• JFL
actual 90iq post jfl

Me when that parlay hit

lebron james basketball GIF by NBA

seems pretty easy if you just do safe bets like 3 pt attempts or just points scored on guys like wemby, lebron, jokic or doncic
find a tip service and bet on the fixed matches