Tibia microfractures get taller

Haydez

Haydez

Iron
Read this: Growth Article

Do what is told to do in the article until your tibia feels like its about to snap in half, thats when you know you've created micro tears in the bone, i went through shin splints when I grew as a teenager it never happened again after my growth plates closed because those micro fractures while I played sports intensly caused my legs to grow. I've done less activity now but i'm doing jump roping now until my shins give out on hard basement flooring so I can encourage microfracture growth again.

FD7907A5 A24A 4145 9D71 E3FBB55BCF37

Shatter your tibia, with microfractures and you will grow guaranteed if you can take the pain you will 100% gain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, weebcel, zharupodrugu and 3 others

Do what is told to do in the article until your tibia feels like its about to snap in half, thats when you know you've created micro tears in the bone, i went through shin splints when I grew as a teenager it never happened again after my growth plates closed because those micro fractures while I played sports intensly caused my legs to grow. I've done less activity now but i'm doing jump roping now until my shins give out on hard basement flooring so I can encourage microfracture growth again.

View attachment 2326566

Shatter your tibia, with microfractures and you will grow guaranteed if you can take the pain you will 100% gain.
But how tall?

didnt @5.5psl do this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

View attachment 2326566

But how tall?
Some guy said he gained like 3inches of height by bonesmashing tibia and femurs but I think it's larp, not saying it's not possible to grow from it though

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
Some guy said he gained like 3inches of height by bonesmashing tibia and femurs but I think it's larp, not saying it's not possible to grow from it though
No don't do that that just hurts and is a joke.
My tibia is 20 inches long which is unproportiaely longer than the rest of my body, microfractures work and not possible to prove it doesn't work as it is a very very literal practiccum

No don't do that that just hurts and is a joke.
My tibia is 20 inches long which is unproportiaely longer than the rest of my body, microfractures work and not possible to prove it doesn't work as it is a very very literal practiccum
So how do I create the micro fractures
And how much height would I get assuming my plates are closed?

So how do I create the micro fractures
And how much height would I get assuming my plates are closed?
How much height you get depends on how easy it is for you to get shin splints, it MUST feel like your shins are gonna snap or else you just won't grow and then you have to sit on your legs in a cross position with your tibias undereachother with an ankle weight preferably or just go lay down without standing up yes it looks stupid but gravity needs to take course or else you're gonna fuck it up and the bone compresses back on itself

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman
The tibia has no limit you can grow forever if you keep fracturing it
long tibia looks like ass though. long femur looks much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skull Issue and jflsnowdzz
Basically get shin splints drag yourself to bed, lie backwards and go to sleep, repeat everyday for the intended effect, your bones might not grow straight or normally because their healing a fracture but a fracture gets healed with building more bone vertically given you lied down backwards and let gravity decompress the bones

Ngl when i used to run i felt pain in shin bones but it will take long time to increase height

Ngl when i used to run i felt pain in shin bones but it will take long time to increase height
It takes a long time because its not a growth plate which sucks but, it can always be an option for those who are patient, i'm looking to gain 2 inches so thats my motivation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Willmogulater
Makes you look extremely tall though so thats a benefit
if it worked. no one has ever posted conclusive proof and this kind of stuff is easy scam territory

It takes a long time because its not a growth plate which sucks but, it can always be an option for those who are patient, i'm looking to gain 2 inches so thats my motivation
How long do u think it would take to grow 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
How much height you get depends on how easy it is for you to get shin splints, it MUST feel like your shins are gonna snap or else you just won't grow and then you have to sit on your legs in a cross position with your tibias undereachother with an ankle weight preferably or just go lay down without standing up yes it looks stupid but gravity needs to take course or else you're gonna fuck it up and the bone compresses back on itself
Basically get shin splints drag yourself to bed, lie backwards and go to sleep, repeat everyday for the intended effect, your bones might not grow straight or normally because their healing a fracture but a fracture gets healed with building more bone vertically given you lied down backwards and let gravity decompress the bones
So basically what you're saying is that I should get shin splints then go to sleep without having the bones decompressed by gravity and repeat every day?
My questions are till how long you start to achieve results?
And how do you get shin splints and what are they?

So basically what you're saying is that I should get shin splints then go to sleep without having the bones decompressed by gravity and repeat every day?
My questions are till how long you start to achieve results?
And how do you get shin splints and what are they?
You get results in about 6 months when you've grown atleast a cm by then. Shin splints are a pain in the tibia or shin bone caused by too much stress, resulting in a microtear of the bone

if it worked. no one has ever posted conclusive proof and this kind of stuff is easy scam territory
Because it works anecdotally no one has 2 years to test and post proof because no one is the motivated but on paper it works so why not tey

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Shin splints are literally bones getting teared from pressure. You literally cannot get a shin splint unless you stress the bones out it's nothing to do with the muscle, and you can tell its a shin splint if the actual shin bone is tender and thats easy because shin bone has no fat just thin skin covering it

You get results in about 6 months when you've grown atleast a cm by then. Shin splints are a pain in the tibia or shin bone caused by too much stress, resulting in a microtear of the bone
Fucking hell no way I'm fucking up my legs every night for 6 months just for 1cm

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Fucking hell no way I'm fucking up my legs every night for 6 months just for 1cm
Yeah it sounds stupid but if you play sports everyday you BASICALLY do this already just not to this extent and with this handbook intructions to follow, mainly do not let gravity smush your shin bones back after you have teared it up because it would cause the bone to repair laterally instead of vertically

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman
Because it works anecdotally no one has 2 years to test and post proof because no one is the motivated but on paper it works so why not tey
lmao if I've ever seen a motivated person it's the 5'6 manlet trying to get to 5'10

these tales have been around the block for literal decades. one of the earliest autisms of the internet

• +1
Reactions: Slob, BornToMog and klamus
Yeah this is Galaxy cope

• +1
Reactions: Slob and BornToMog
lmao if I've ever seen a motivated person it's the 5'6 manlet trying to get to 5'10

these tales have been around the block for literal decades. one of the earliest autisms of the internet
I'm not 5'6 man, and this works bro, shin splints = growth if done right

its it will just get thicker from bonesmashing not longer

View attachment 2326566

i hope some angry to the women manlet instead of going ER will figure out how to grow taller without getting through gruelling pain and paying 100k $ for surgery

I'm not 5'6 man, and this works bro, shin splints = growth if done right
not talking about you necessarily. many 5'6 manlets around

ok how about femur splints?

not talking about you necessarily. many 5'6 manlets around

ok how about femur splints?
nah you can't "splint" the femur its too big, you can break it by falling off a building thats all. Shin splints are easy as the shins carry the weight of the entire body and its a thin bone with no muscle surrounding it

Bone smashing it laterally? 😂

IMG 7369

in limb lengthening they also fracture the other small bone “fibula” so probably cope, i mean i wish it works but idk

View attachment 2414983
in limb lengthening they also fracture the other small bone “fibula” so probably cope, i mean i wish it works but idk
Obviously it's cope. Shin splints almost always affect only the tibia. What about the fibula, OP? Do you really think your tibia can grow several inches with the fibula staying the same? You wouldn't even be able to walk. Even a 1cm difference would cause major problems.
None of this shit works. Either accept your manlet status or pay a jew $100k to break your legs.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

View attachment 2326566

update?

Just fuck up your legs and potentially be unable to walk for an inch or half