tiktok faggots need to be euthanized

teefight

teefight

Bronze
its been 5 ish months since lookism blew up on tiktok and this is STILL all i see on my page. gonna nuke tiktok hq if i see another one

Attachments

• Jordan o’pry lachowski-7313559143149833504 (QuickVids.win).mp4
    2.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and normie tiktoker

teefight

Iron
Joined Sep 22, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, Deleted member 28774 and 📎♿️⚙️
my guy you joined in September too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, 📎♿️⚙️ and autistic_tendencies
I think most of them are 12 or something because the shit they write on that doesnt even make any sense
And their retarded use of parentheses makes me want to lobotomize them

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 28774
What else is there for these retards to even do besides get a haircut bro, clear skin bro, this place just gives more problems mentally for causing gynocentric obsession and chad worship to zoomers

You cant change race, you will always be a curry, you can barely change height 3-5 inches via 50-250k surgery for cripple for a year

You can barely change face, Capped at Jaw, Nose, Even eyes come out uncanny, for maybe +1 face rating

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, arabcelxxx, mirrormogger and 1 other person
i was lurking before i made my account.
What Game The X To Doubt Meme Is From

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Deleted member 28774
I think most of them are 12 or something because the shit they write on that doesnt even make any sense
And their retarded use of parentheses makes me want to lobotomize them
no ive seen fucking hardmax videos now with over 10k likes

everyone just report those faggots. gatekeep this shit

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
Well it’s gonna get much worse im afraid. Popular twitch streamer kai cenat is rumoured to get LL after trying height boosting shoe insoles so if that ever happens expect LL to me more popular. we are in the end times

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Well it’s gonna get much worse im afraid. Popular twitch streamer kai cenat is rumoured to get LL after trying height boosting shoes so if that ever happens expect LL to me more popular. we are in the end times
His whole shtick is being short so I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Well it’s gonna get much worse im afraid. Popular twitch streamer kai cenat is rumoured to get LL after trying height boosting shoe insoles so if that ever happens expect LL to me more popular. we are in the end times
if kai cenat viewers find out abt this forum im leaving and never coming back

your in the ll discord are you. also no he isnt getting ll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
how exactly did it blow up on tiktok like who randomly decided to just spill some incel lingo on tiktok and everyone else just started to do it, i hate that it happened as well tho makes it cringe but no way they just found this shit out the blue.

jfl

• +1
how exactly did it blow up on tiktok like who randomly decided to just spill some incel lingo on tiktok and everyone else just started to do it, i hate that it happened as well tho makes it cringe but no way they just found this shit out the blue.
@SyrianPsycho