To all people considering roiding

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Do not take roids if you got the clotshot. You are playing Russian roulette with your life, especially on high doses.

If you really want to use roids, use low doses below 700 mg.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob, UnaMogger, NerdcelThundercok and 3 others
I know you're retarded because 700mg is an insane dose of steroids and you said GRAMS not milligrams which would literally kill you so I'm going to have to tell you that you're a moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, blite, hattrick and 2 others
I know you're retarded because 700mg is an insane dose of steroids and you said GRAMS not milligrams which would literally kill you so I'm going to have to tell you that you're a moron.
Maybe use your head a bit. It’s obviously a mistake, I meant mg. And 700mg is not that insane in the fitness/bodybuilding scene.

Maybe use your head a bit. It’s obviously a mistake, I meant mg. And 700mg is not that insane in the fitness/bodybuilding scene.
700mg of let’s say testosterone is not insane whatsoever tbh.

Do not work out at all if you got the shot and are still experiencing heart related side effects, its been two years now you should know if you received a placebo or not

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Do not work out at all if you got the shot and are still experiencing heart related side effects, its been two years now you should know if you received a placebo or not
I know so many people who went into cardiac arrests, have fucked ECG readings, some even got serious embolisms. I was lucky to know an extremely educated doctor who explained the dangers of this shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815