To all those Faggot Pussy Narcy Autists who Cry over Slight Facial Bloat and a Pimple, WATCH THIS!

Screenshot 20200706 053238

RENT FUCKING FREE

Screenshot 20200706 053321

Come graycels, watch Native single handedly bully the fuck out of two retards

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and PenileFacialSurgery
I literally do not care about your opinion. All you do is just react to posts, you as well are an irrelevant poster. Kill yourself.
Tbh
I mostly post on others threads
Nothing wrong with that, all of my useful posts are buried in over peoples threads and I don’t care tbh (I do)

Tbh I would like to be able to see a list of all of my posts.
Kill yourself.
Nah :feelshmm:

:feelsautistic::feelshaha:

??? Look at the fucking name of your thread you just made and how you are trying to soy out of it by playing the nice guy. Just lol.
Look bruh, I don’t care to argue, because I wasn’t trying to, and I’m not insulting anyone.

You aren’t the only person crying over bloat and acne here, it’s one of the most common and easily fixed things. It’s just what popped in my head when I wanted to share the video.

Ask yourself why you are so triggered and bothered, if someone made a thread about you or not even tho I didn’t.

Peace.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
3588EF5D 56BD 40F5 9374 47554D389563

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I cried for my nasolabial folds once tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Patient A and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Look bruh, I don’t care to argue, because I wasn’t trying to, and I’m not insulting anyone.

You aren’t the only person crying over bloat and acne here, it’s one of the most common and easily fixed things. It’s just what popped on my head when I wanted to share the video.

Ask yourself why you are so triggered and bothered, if someone made a thread about you or not even tho I didn’t.

Peace.
What a fucking moron. You are like the person who says "just wash your face bro" 1 million times to a person who is covered in painful oozing cysts and then when the person gets mad you and a bunch of faggots bully the shit out of them for responding and then you try and play the nice guy and say you were just playing. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get a grip on reality. Learn to fucking have some respect instead of ignorantly insulting someone then getting irate when they fucking respond. Grow a fucking spine you cuck. Same with your social justice warrior cuckboy @Patient A . Seriously inject some fucking T.

Watch the damn video you pathetic self absorbed faggot.

Nigga shut up. Noone cares about your stupisd whitepills since you were bullshitting about how Connor Murphy reached enlightenment thread.

You always bring meaningless bs to this forum and when we tell that you, you cope with telling us we are not happy with what we are.

Guess what ? You are the only one who makes stupid threads like that cuz you are actually not satisfied with your life.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Over and Deleted member 4612
Grow a fucking spine you cuck. Same with your social justice warrior cuckboy @Patient A . Seriously inject some fucking T.
you basically just took what I said and put my name and @PenileFacialSurgery in the place of your name

I think this is done ✅
Another day
Another mog
239F3D3F BC49 40A5 BA16 F1FBAD85C819
D851CF64 C16E 48F4 9121 B0667DCFF981
85DE1849 D2A8 4A55 AE7F 056B20BCD212

• +1

you basically just took what I said and put my name and @PenileFacialSurgery in the place of your name

I think this is done ✅
Another day
Another mog
Never fucking read any of my blessed high IQ threads. I refuse to allow fucking morons like you to be educated by a higher intellectual force like me. You soyboys are doubleteaming insults and just randomly decided to fucking call me low T, when you are both hilariously soy in liking eachothers posts and defending eachother online. Really fucking homosexual activity, it actually breaks the forum rules.

Never fucking read my posts. Stay stupid, defend this cuck with all your might. I'll keep bullying the shit out of you SJW manlets. Again, stay the fuck out of my threads, you below in low IQ shit in offtopic.

Thats not the point, the point is if he can be happy and confident as a burn victim, so can you with your slight facial Bloat or blemish on your skin no one fucking cares about or noticed.
extreme cope

lookism exists everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Patient A and Deleted member 4332
What a fucking moron. You are like the person who says "just wash your face bro" 1 million times to a person who is covered in painful oozing cysts and then when the person gets mad you and a bunch of faggots bully the shit out of them for responding and then you try and play the nice guy and say you were just playing. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get a grip on reality. Learn to fucking have some respect instead of ignorantly insulting someone then getting irate when they fucking respond. Grow a fucking spine you cuck. Same with your social justice warrior cuckboy @Patient A . Seriously inject some fucking T.
Didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tdawg and Patient A
Nigga shut up. Noone cares about your stupisd whitepills since you were bullshitting about how Connor Murphy reached enlightenment thread.

You always bring meaningless bs to this forum and when we tell that you, you cope with telling us we are not happy with what we are.

Guess what ? You are the only one who makes stupid threads like that cuz you are actually not satisfied with your life.
Awww you sound hurt.

based

I hate the guy that does those interviews. He always has this forced toxic positivity vibe & fake ass smile on his face. You know the reason he's doing it in the first place is to make himself look good. Why can't he just act normal jeez.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6512 and PenileFacialSurgery

• +1
Reactions: Over and HighIQcel
What do you expected bro 90% of the userbase are spoiled teens from first world countries

• +1
Shitthread

He is delusional PSL1 disgusting face, people get scared at looking at him he will never be loved never have a sincere sex and will have problems functioning in society.

His best bet is shotgun to the head. Dog shit thread.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and PenileFacialSurgery
cope, he should be euthanized for his own good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and PenileFacialSurgery