To all those Faggot Pussy Narcy Autists who Cry over Slight Facial Bloat and a Pimple, WATCH THIS!

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken

Watch the damn video you pathetic self absorbed faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and 18 others
i dont care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, maxlooks, Vitruvian and 12 others
Dn Watch,will never watch since i'm not human looking to be narcy :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and needsolution
He statusmaxxed with this video
and he can play the sympathy game
foids will fuck him and be with him
because they are "the nicer gender"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, PubertyMaxxer, DharkDC and 8 others
no chad in video no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Jaime lannister., Patient A and 6 others
Guy was scared to jump out of burning hay fortress or some shit so he got burned. Sad story but he had an opportunity to save himself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Truecel14, PYT and 1 other person
Don't care I want to mog.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
This is why you will always suffer.
IMG 20200408 221820

One pimple

IMG 20200412 112105

Slight facial bloat

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep, Vitruvian and 6 others

Watch the damn video you pathetic self absorbed faggot.

Says the guy who needs over 1 million dollars to looksmax xd

Human nature is not going to change cuz u live ur life based on what you perceive.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Unreal ascension. Did you use retin a?
I took accutane I'm actually on my second course right now it's fucking amazing. Zero side effects other than dry lips and dry ass skin.

IMG 20200528 115711

MVIMG 20200705 215419

Here's my current ascenscion it works good as fuck definitely get some if you have any acne at all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, Lux, Chadelite and 4 others
I took accutane I'm actually on my second course right now it's fucking amazing. Zero side effects other than dry lips and dry ass skin.

View attachment 495828

View attachment 495830

Here's my current ascenscion it works good as fuck definitely get some if you have any acne at all.
Holy shit, that's straight up magic. Hope it works for me too

How is this a whitepill? He will never get pussy so you're in the same boat as him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Patient A
You’re crying and acting more like a pussy ass bitch than burn victims.

Says the guy who needs over 1 million dollars to looksmax xd

Human nature is not going to change cuz u live ur life based on what you perceive.
what you said means nothing. If human nature isn’t going to change, all you have to change is yourself and perspective.

That burn victim is happier than you. Maybe you could learn something from him. Appreciate what you have.

Fits kinda fuego
Mirin confidence ngl

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
gay thread tbh @knajjd he should be banned for faggotry

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution and PenileFacialSurgery
Fucking lol

Nobody was talking about you, slight facial bloat and a pimple is just what the average narcy here cries over like it’s the end of the world, just a coincidence you fit that.

If he can be strong, confident, with a sense of humor and happiness and purpose from within as a burn victim, so can you.

Your problems are minor compared to him at least looks wise. And even mostly fixed. You look good. Are pretty tall.

“people who never suffered talk shit”
“you don’t know shit about me”

Again no one was talking about you, and nice contradiction and projection, you don’t know shit about me either. My suffering exceeded complaining about pimples and bloat, all I gotta say.

Maybe if you watched the video instead of crying all triggered, you can maybe learn something.

LooksMaxxing doesn’t mean you have to be in constant suffering until you are “Perfect”, or dependent on your looks and others validation for happiness.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6341
Fucking lol

Nobody was talking about you, slight facial bloat and a pimple is just what the average narcy here cries over like it’s the end of the world, just a coincidence you fit that.

If he can be strong, confident, with a sense of humor and happiness and purpose from within as a burn victim, so can you.

Your problems are minor compared to him at least looks wise. And even mostly fixed. You look good. Are pretty tall.

“people who never suffered talk shit”
“you don’t know shit about me”

Again no one was talking about you, and nice contradiction and projection, you don’t know shit about me either. My suffering exceeded complaining about pimples and bloat, all I gotta say.

Maybe if you watched the video instead of crying all triggered, you can maybe learn something.

LooksMaxxing doesn’t mean you have to be in constant suffering until you are “Perfect”, or dependent on your looks and others validation for happiness.
didn't read just lol if you think I'm going to read your stupid book.

0 cares

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
So i have to feel better because of other people misery???. I dont want to be that kind of person..

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
l have a bloated face. It usually goes hand in hand with recessed jaws.

So i have to feel better because of other people misery???. I dont want to be that kind of person..
He's a negative IQ pessimist. He always talks shit for no reason. He probably gets his ass kicked a lot too because as far as I know he's a subhuman who talks shit to other subhumans. Probably just coping with his misery tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
didn't read just lol if you think I'm going to read your stupid book.

0 cares
Wasn’t attacking you, was meant to help. But you seem to care as you’re constantly crying and barking.

• +1
Wasn’t attacking you, was meant to help. But you seem to care as you’re constantly crying and barking.
Keep being toxic faggot nothing you say is even valuable on this forum.

Screenshot 20200706 045256

Imagine rotting for 2 years being completely toxic the entire time getting THAT post to rep ratio

:feelskek:

• Ugh..
Thats not the point, the point is if he can be happy and confident as a burn victim, so can you with your slight facial Bloat or blemish on your skin no one fucking cares about or noticed.

Maybe watch the damn video, he drops a lot of wisdom on life.

Appreciate what you have.

He's a negative IQ pessimist. He always talks shit for no reason. He probably gets his ass kicked a lot too because as far as I know he's a subhuman who talks shit to other subhumans. Probably just coping with his misery tbh.
lol, look up the definition of low IQ and pessimist, that’s you.

Keep projecting and crying, no one is talking shit.

The video is motivational and inspirational, maybe resd what I wrote you before attacking like the sensitive beaten bitch you are.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and Patient A

View attachment 496019

Imagine rotting for 2 years being completely toxic the entire time getting THAT post to rep ratio

Awwww that’s cute.

In a couple months you’ve rotted more than I have in 2 years.

Also lol, link all the threads you got in Best of Best, oh yeah lol you got none.

You are insanely triggered, no one was talking about you, chill.

• +1
Thats not the point, the point is if he can be happy and confident as a burn victim, so can you with your slight facial Bloat or blemish on your skin no one fucking cares about or noticed.

Maybe watch the damn video, he drops a lot of wisdom on life.

Appreciate what you have.

lol, look up the definition of low IQ and pessimist, that’s you.

Keep projecting and crying, no one is talking shit.

The video is motivational and inspirational, maybe resd what I wrote you before attacking like the sensitive beaten bitch you are.
Keep making threads about me faggot. Just lol if you think your opinion actually matters. I'm assuming you are black because you seem the type to talk a lot of shit as a dumbass saying things that don't even make sense. Half your insults are just buzzwords that your fried ass brain probably uses on repeat just because you insult people so much. Congratulations moron, you have reached the lowest an LDAR can reach.

Keep coping and throwing old ass insults at me that you read from people who were much smarter and funnier than you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6873
Keep making threads about me faggot. Just lol if you think your opinion actually matters. I'm assuming you are black because you seem the type to talk a lot of shit as a dumbass saying things that don't even make sense. Half your insults are just buzzwords that your fried ass brain probably uses on repeat just because you insult people so much. Congratulations moron, you have reached the lowest an LDAR can reach.

Keep coping and throwing old ass insults at me that you read from people who were much smarter and funnier than you are.
Huh? Just chill, no one is insulting you, no one made a thread about you.

This thread for PSL in general.

Im not attacking you. All I’m saying is if he can be happy and confident in his looks and himself, so can anyone else.

Stop the crying.

• +1
Awwww that’s cute.

In a couple months you’ve rotted more than I have in 2 years.

Also lol, link all the threads you got in Best of Best, oh yeah lol you got none.

You are insanely triggered, no one was talking about you, chill.

Huh? Just chill, no one is insulting you, no one made a thread about you.

This thread for PSL in general.

Im not attacking you. All I’m saying is if he can be happy and confident in his looks and himself, so can anyone else.

Stop the crying.
Yeah settle down faggot nothing you say is relevant to anyone, all you know how to do is say stop crying and barking.

If you killed yourself nobody would fucking notice. I would rejoice because I wouldn't have to defend myself from a dumbass like you who has probably never had fucking acne in your life and wants to give advice on how people with acne should feel.

Please kill yourself already I'm tired of talking to you fucking idiot.

Yeah settle down faggot nothing you say is relevant to anyone, all you know how to do is say stop crying and barking.

If you killed yourself nobody would fucking notice. I would rejoice because I wouldn't have to defend myself from a dumbass like you who has probably never had fucking acne in your life and wants to give advice on how people with acne should feel.

Please kill yourself already I'm tired of talking to you fucking idiot.
Lol I’m not trying to argue with you or insult you.

I can seriously go way harder.
You just need to chill, I’m not saying having acne is easy, or any type of ugliness is, it isn’t, it’s traumatizing... But you can over come it, and become stronger because of it.

Like I said, if a burn victim can learn to love himself, be confident and happy within and have a sense of humor over his situation, so can anyone else.

Watch the video.

Last edited:
Women would prefer him over a man with a longish midface

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Lol I’m trying to argue with you or insult you.

I can seriously go way harder.
You just need to chill, I’m not saying having acne is easy, or any type of ugliness is, it isn’t, it’s traumatizing... But you can over come it, and become stronger because of it.

Like I said, if a burn victim can learn to love himself, be confident and happy within and have a sense of humor over his situation, so can anyone else.

Watch the video.
Shut the fuck up. You have NEVER had brutal acne, you do NOT know what it's like, and the fact that you are saying "i can go way harder bro im so fucking alpha" bitch shut the fuck up you are a bitch who talks shit on a fucking incel forum. you are the fucking narcissistic one if you think you are so great and "muh arguing skills" bitch I got a sample and all you do is say buzzwords. You calmed down because you fucking ran out of buzzwords and don't have actual content to say.

Immediately rope I don't want to see another fucking message from you fuck you you are stupid

View attachment 496019

At least we can confirm that it is impossible that high testosterone caused your acne.

keep crying for @PenileFacialSurgery you pizzaface Dyke

• JFL
Shut the fuck up. You have NEVER had brutal acne, you do NOT know what it's like, and the fact that you are saying "i can go way harder bro im so fucking alpha" bitch shut the fuck up you are a bitch who talks shit on a fucking incel forum. you are the fucking narcissistic one if you think you are so great and "muh arguing skills" bitch I got a sample and all you do is say buzzwords. You calmed down because you fucking ran out of buzzwords and don't have actual content to say.

Immediately rope I don't want to see another fucking message from you fuck you you are stupid
Chill, again I’m not trying to argue or insult, this thread was never about you.

Never said acne wasn’t bad, what I said is people who have it way worse can still be happy and confident, plus you fixed your acne why hold on to that pain?

Again, a kid who’s entire face is burned off, who had kids throw rocks at him and call him a monster is fine, meanwhile you are still crying with clear skin. Not insult, just facts.

You need to chill and calm down. If what I say doesn’t matter why are you so worked up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Patient A
You need to chill and calm down. If what I say doesn’t matter why are you so worked up?
He has low T and didn’t know what else to say so just said doesn’t care, which he does, cos he’s crying like a bitch

• +1
He has low T and didn’t know what else to say so just said doesn’t care, which he does, cos he’s crying like a bitch
Just lol at you fags. Who the fuck are you? His boyfriend? I literally fucking LEFT, and got another fucking notification, from fucking you?

Keep giving me fucking notifications you queerboys. And high T IS the fucking cause of my acne, it's why my skin is so fucking oily.

You are all fucking sheep. The only reason you are acting negatively is because you walked into the middle of an argument, saw my face first, didn't like it, saw me saying negative things, and immediately (like a fucking predictable NPC) concluded that I am the villain.

This shit happens to me my entire life and I'm able to see it when it happens.

Keep talking shit. Keep crying for my bloat, keep crying for my acne. I never give a fuck about any of you or think about any of you. Keep making threads about me.

Just lol at you fags. Who the fuck are you? His boyfriend? I literally fucking LEFT, and got another fucking notification, from fucking you?

Keep giving me fucking notifications you queerboys. And high T IS the fucking cause of my acne, it's why my skin is so fucking oily.

You are all fucking sheep. The only reason you are acting negatively is because you walked into the middle of an argument, saw my face first, didn't like it, saw me saying negative things, and immediately (like a fucking predictable NPC) concluded that I am the villain.

This shit happens to me my entire life and I'm able to see it when it happens.

Keep talking shit. Keep crying for my bloat, keep crying for my acne. I never give a fuck about any of you or think about any of you. Keep making threads about me.
Chill, learn to meditate or something it’s not that serious, no one was insulting you.

You look good now, and mog me, appreciate that.

• +1
Keep talking shit. Keep laughing at me. Keep laughing at my bloat, keep laughing at my acne. I never give a fuck about any of you or think about any of you.

• +1
TBH I'd rope instantly.