To the non-virgin users on this forum

Xtra

Xtra

how the hell do you even meet girls? for context im 19yo, still kissless virgin no idea at all where to meet girls. my issue is not looks i have been rated chadlite tier by most users on multiple forums/discord servers, one guy even said im chad.

im slightly non NT from rotting for years but not legit autistic or anything like that. i have a small-medium sized friend group but my social circle is all male and all my friends are in relationships that have lasted for at least a year. i havent talked to a girl in over 3 years as i just don't know where the fuck you meet young single women or get to the stage of talking with them, (inb4 dating apps no one uses that shit here). literally feel like going insane knowing there's legit ugly as fuck subhuman looking normies with girls many points above them while i cant even get to the talking stage with an ugly bitch or a woman twice my age. if you have had a GF at all (or at least sex/hookups) can you comment how it happened and how you asked her out?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Deleted member 58285, bloomercel and 2 others
i see u lookin st my acc

Also try snapchat, and tinder snap is easier to get laid imo

• +1
Reactions: dalepilled, LooksThinker and Zenis
looks

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, WeiWei, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
im way better looking than many guys where i live though so it can't be looks that's the problem. especially in this area where you can be ugly as fuck and short and still get laid

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
im way better looking than many guys where i live though so it can't be looks that's the problem. especially in this area where you can be ugly as fuck and short and still get laid
idk man. try looking better. itll probably work. ugly ppl rnt getting laid

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Clown Show
Just socialmediamaxx, get to 800 followers and like 500 follows on insta, then post some NT shit like mirror pics, driving rlly fast in a car, drinking with some friends, etc.

Then you need to hit girls dm's up, say something normal like sup or hello (reacting to one of her stories ofc not straight up her dms)

some will respond some wont, just ask her normal shit, small talk, but it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes of talk to invite her somewhere (your house is a good option or the park)

Also heat things a bit asking her if she's in a relationship or something, tell her you think she kinda cute and stuff like that.

Once you meet small tall for 10 or 15 minutes and go for a kiss, then if she agrees go somewhere to fuck.

Hope this helps

• JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly
chadlite and not a crumb of pussy showed up in school?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, Oxygen and 1 other person
I just tell my mummy I would like to meet a nice lady and my mummy finds nice ladies for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO and ropemaxxee
Tinder, bumble, instagram (when I use to instamax), clubs (only once)

how the hell do you even meet girls? for context im 19yo, still kissless virgin no idea at all where to meet girls. my issue is not looks i have been rated chadlite tier by most users on multiple forums/discord servers, one guy even said im chad.

im slightly non NT from rotting for years but not legit autistic or anything like that. i have a small-medium sized friend group but my social circle is all male and all my friends are in relationships that have lasted for at least a year. i havent talked to a girl in over 3 years as i just don't know where the fuck you meet young single women or get to the stage of talking with them, (inb4 dating apps no one uses that shit here). literally feel like going insane knowing there's legit ugly as fuck subhuman looking normies with girls many points above them while i cant even get to the talking stage with an ugly bitch or a woman twice my age. if you have had a GF at all (or at least sex/hookups) can you comment how it happened and how you asked her out?
Nigga just use an online platform like TikTok, snap, Insta, or some dating apps it’s literally 70 percent of how most relationships start today

Tinder, bumble, instagram (when I use to instamax), clubs (only once)
Nigga just use an online platform like TikTok, snap, Insta, or some dating apps it’s literally 70 percent of how most relationships start today
i already said no one uses dating apps in my country. i went on dating apps before, could only find 35+ year olds. no relationships start online here that just isn't a thing

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
chadlite and not a crumb of pussy showed up in school?
chadlite/chad isn't a chadlite/chad when he's under 16 is he? he won't be developed enough until at least 15-16

as for late high school (16-18) i had 0 friends who attended my school so that's why

i already said no one uses dating apps in my country. i went on dating apps before, could only find 35+ year olds. no relationships start online here that just isn't a thing
Dude just ignored TikTok snap and insta

Just socialmediamaxx, get to 800 followers and like 500 follows on insta, then post some NT shit like mirror pics, driving rlly fast in a car, drinking with some friends, etc.
chad/chadlite has no social media and still gets to fuck prime stacy pussy

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Oxygen
Dude just ignored TikTok snap and insta
tiktok - seriously? messaging girls on fucking tiktok of all places? an app that's just meant for silly videos?
snap - could try that but i wouldn't know who to add
insta - my old Instagram got banned, my new one looks non-NT as fuck, only 20 followers on it

tiktok - seriously? messaging girls on fucking tiktok of all places? an app that's just meant for silly videos?
snap - could try that but i wouldn't know who to add
insta - my old Instagram got banned, my new one looks non-NT as fuck, only 20 followers on it
Bro I thought you wanted help 😭😭 the reason u can’t get any bitches is cause ur rejecting all the ways to get bitches, on TikTok if ur truly Chadlite u could blow up just by posting videos of urself and u would see bitches liking ur videos, commenting, following, and dming u

Bro I thought you wanted help 😭😭 the reason u can’t get any bitches is cause ur rejecting all the ways to get bitches, on TikTok if ur truly Chadlite u could blow up just by posting videos of urself and u would see bitches liking ur videos, commenting, following, and dming u
i will try the tiktok thing but it will probably yield nothing

Lmfao me and you are the exact same mindset age and thinking a like except I had a ton chances so far and I’m not chadlite. The answer is go on nights out in clubs and start talking to literally everyone and eventually you will get some chances to slay whores. The problem is that I just like knowing I could do it I actually only want an LTR with a good girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
chadlite/chad isn't a chadlite/chad when he's under 16 is he? he won't be developed enough until at least 15-16

as for late high school (16-18) i had 0 friends who attended my school so that's why
Damn nigga are we the same person lmfao I had to move schools and it destroyed me lol the reason I even discovered these forums at 16

• +1
Also OLD but I’m too scared to try it even tho I think I’d do alright. My friends who are low inhibition as fuck started mass approaching women in places like the library and it worked slightly but no way in hell I could do this. A lot has do with having close female friends which hasn’t been the case with me since 13

• +1
What worked from me sometimes for me and might work for other terminally online people is forums like these, but catering to special interests and with a higher female quota. Literature, fan fiction, cooking, worldbuilding, cinema, K-Pop, I dont know - whatever genuinely interests you at least a bit.

Not (!) approaching the women there yourself - these women obviously have simps - but making yourself seem interesting and approachable by writing cool stuff and having a cool bio.

And since you're blackpilled already :blackpill: and know how attraction works, imply in your bio, avatar or messages that you're good-looking.

Lmfao me and you are the exact same mindset age and thinking a like except I had a ton chances so far and I’m not chadlite. The answer is go on nights out in clubs and start talking to literally everyone and eventually you will get some chances to slay whores. The problem is that I just like knowing I could do it I actually only want and LTR
i tried clubs here 3 times but you won't find a remotely good looking girl at a club it's just ugly extremely skinny bimbo whores.

first time nothing
second time nothing
third time some 40yo slut approached me, we talked for like 5 mins then she walked away acting like I am the devil

i think the issue is that none of my friends know any girls other than their gfs
if i had a mixed gender social circle i obv wouldnt be incel

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Damn nigga are we the same person lmfao I had to move schools and it destroyed me lol the reason I even discovered these forums at 16
yea i moved school twice it fucked me up hard
Also OLD but I’m too scared to try it even tho I think I’d do alright. My friends who are low inhibition as fuck started mass approaching women in places like the library and it worked slightly but no way in hell I could do this. A lot has do with having close female friends which hasn’t been the case with me since 13
OLD could work in other places but no one uses it here other than desperate 35+ year olds

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
I got approached.

i tried clubs here 3 times but you won't find a remotely good looking girl at a club it's just ugly extremely skinny bimbo whores.

first time nothing
second time nothing
third time some 40yo slut approached me, we talked for like 5 mins then she walked away acting like I am the devil

i think the issue is that none of my friends know any girls other than their gfs
if i had a mixed gender social circle i obv wouldnt be incel
Yep that’s what u need and me and my friends who are all decent looking guys have decided next uni term to invest time into making female friends/hanging out with more girls

We r genuinely the same perosn look at all my old thread from a while ago. Life is better now thankfully but still my mind is fried permanently

• +1

Social media/job. I met mine at work. She was my manager and I was mean as hell to her. About 8 months after leaving that job I hit her up on social media and things got romantic.

lowk all you gotta do is be NT. Pretend like you actually care about her and whatever she says whatever yadda yadda yadda, and then what you wanna do is touch her slightly. If she responds well, escalate well during the next 3 meetings and then make out. Then fuck her

Tinder

Yep that’s what u need and me and my friends who are all decent looking guys have decided next uni term to invest time into making female friends/hanging out with more girls

We r genuinely the same perosn look at all my old thread from a while ago. Life is better now thankfully but still my mind is fried permanently

true but I wouldn't say exactly the same person because the post you linked has you talking about being fat, ugly. i was never overweight ive always been lean and slim, and I do not live in a lookist country

where are you at? in my country you can be a legit subhuman and still have no issues dating
makes me feel more angry every day

Then you need to hit girls dm's up, say something normal like sup or hello (reacting to one of her stories ofc not straight up her dms)

some will respond some wont, just ask her normal shit, small talk, but it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes of talk to invite her somewhere (your house is a good option or the park)

Also heat things a bit asking her if she's in a relationship or something, tell her you think she kinda cute and stuff like that.

Once you meet small tall for 10 or 15 minutes and go for a kiss, then if she agrees go somewhere to fuck.

Hope this helps

too much work

You're probably not as attractive as you think if you're 19 and a virgin. You meet girls by joining clubs, going to library, gym, and literally anywhere else a social person would go.

I mean the real chads should start fucking early. anyway ummm tinder or literally just cold approach in some social setting.

In my case it was in college (obviously) and it was also just luck. Linked up through a friend of a friend and tbh I didn’t even enjoy it i don’t understand why normies make it such a huge achievement at all.

I now had to drop out of college because some criminal nutcase bipolar schizo was making me do shit for him everyday and it was exhausting and I feared if I didn’t do shit for him he would of ended up stabbing me so im not getting involved around degenerates anymore

I doubt you´re chadlite as you were rated only by boys meanwhile we aim for FEMALES dumbass, how do they usually treat you ?

I doubt you´re chadlite as you were rated only by boys meanwhile we aim for FEMALES dumbass, how do they usually treat you ?
why is ur avi a subhuman

Just be confident worked for me

Bump because I’m in the same scenario :feelsbadman:

You are not a fucking Chadlite lol, ratings by narcy Indians on the internet don’t mean shit, if you were an actual Chadlite you’d have women approaching you

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You are not a fucking Chadlite lol, ratings by narcy Indians on the internet don’t mean shit, if you were an actual Chadlite you’d have women approaching you
how am i meant to have women approaching me when i barely have any social circle remaining and i am never exposed to young single women?

You're probably not as attractive as you think if you're 19 and a virgin. You meet girls by joining clubs, going to library, gym, and literally anywhere else a social person would go.
I hate social. Can't stand the masses. The thought of socializing with a bunch of dummies makes me sick. Small talk is boring and gay. If I thought acting like I was in an episode of friends day in day out was a means to an end to getting pussy I'd stick dildos up my butt and jump off a cliff.

A "social person"? You want to try that again?

It's no wonder everyone here complains about hypergamy when only dating apps instagram and tiktok are mentioned. I see normies dating from social circle but idk how dafuq to get to that point

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
The only time I got super far with a girl was in college. She was in my economics class and I saw her at a party. I told her “you’re in my macroeconomics class”, she seemed excited and we ended up hooking up quite a bit.

The problem of course is this is sorta a “vetting” where u seem to wanna approach randomly.

how am i meant to have women approaching me when i barely have any social circle remaining and i am never exposed to young single women?
If you were Chadlite you wouldn’t be KHHV

• +1
Reactions: try2beme