To the non-virgin users on this forum

If you were Chadlite you wouldn’t be KHHV
kv not khhv but either way ur coping hard. if i was a 6'4 gigachad sure, but wtf is being a chadlite do with zero connections or ways to communicate gonna do

kv not khhv but either way ur coping hard. if i was a 6'4 gigachad sure, but wtf is being a chadlite do with zero connections or ways to communicate gonna do
Ok, if you were a legit Chadlite you wouldn’t be KV 💀 point blank, no muh Giga Chad either, if you were a legit Chadlite you’d be able to get it even without connections

Tinder mostly.

Ok, if you were a legit Chadlite you wouldn’t be KV 💀 point blank, no muh Giga Chad either, if you were a legit Chadlite you’d be able to get it even without connections
then let's say i am a htn instead, the point still stands, kv while retards much uglier than me and 5 inches shorter fuck hot girls

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
600K threads and not a single person can talk about socialcirclemaxxing, the way all those subhuman normies get ltrs. Just delete the forum already

Not a chadlite g

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52200
Just socialmediamaxx, get to 800 followers and like 500 follows on insta, then post some NT shit like mirror pics, driving rlly fast in a car, drinking with some friends, etc.

Then you need to hit girls dm's up, say something normal like sup or hello (reacting to one of her stories ofc not straight up her dms)

some will respond some wont, just ask her normal shit, small talk, but it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes of talk to invite her somewhere (your house is a good option or the park)

Also heat things a bit asking her if she's in a relationship or something, tell her you think she kinda cute and stuff like that.

Once you meet small tall for 10 or 15 minutes and go for a kiss, then if she agrees go somewhere to fuck.

Hope this helps
just be chad theory

drug dealing

Looks, Money and NT are the three pillars of having sex. Status is important but when talking about direct hookups it’s importance is of less value.

You are not a fucking Chadlite lol, ratings by narcy Indians on the internet don’t mean shit, if you were an actual Chadlite you’d have women approaching you
thats what most people here need to realize.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Kamui
how the hell do you even meet girls? for context im 19yo, still kissless virgin no idea at all where to meet girls. my issue is not looks i have been rated chadlite tier by most users on multiple forums/discord servers, one guy even said im chad.

im slightly non NT from rotting for years but not legit autistic or anything like that. i have a small-medium sized friend group but my social circle is all male and all my friends are in relationships that have lasted for at least a year. i havent talked to a girl in over 3 years as i just don't know where the fuck you meet young single women or get to the stage of talking with them, (inb4 dating apps no one uses that shit here). literally feel like going insane knowing there's legit ugly as fuck subhuman looking normies with girls many points above them while i cant even get to the talking stage with an ugly bitch or a woman twice my age. if you have had a GF at all (or at least sex/hookups) can you comment how it happened and how you asked her out?
From a incel here: go to clubs, dating apps (unironically), work on your “rizz” to message women from your region on ig and most importantly meet a friends friend that knows girls and move on to them the so called warm approach