Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ineonx, whitepilled4life, Deleted member 29078 and 34 others
Did they agree with your blackpill analysis ? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Lihito
looks , height, dick size, pedo chad from tinder , FWHR, i told them chechen pheno moggs indian :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tell us how the the enforced therapy goes (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 3828 and Lihito
This thread needs to be a sticky thread

@Alexanderr @Kingkellz @Chad1212

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Mrinfinityx, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17525, Lihito and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 17791, Lihito and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Lihito
balkan is usually blackpilled but western biology denialism made its way here unfortunately (only some bigger cities, Beograd is still blackpilled and based @realklay11 @balkanmogger69 )
Ayoo bro post full presentation I want to read that autistic shit on my native language :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Did they agree with your blackpill analysis ? :lul::lul::lul:
only one girl that did surgery but she told me after class

she still looks ogre tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nigger, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 22 others
This thread needs to be a sticky thread

@Alexanderr @Kingkellz @Chad1212
THANK YOU BRATHA

@Chad1212 please bro this is legendary

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Ayoo bro post full presentation I want to read that autistic shit on my native language :lul:
i will send you on whatsapp

just message me first

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com
ngl this presentation ended my social life

i basically got into a fight with this HTN tall guy claiming he only got his GF cause his looks and height and that women orgasm on good looking men not "muh sex technique" LMAO

basicaly im an outcast now JFL

@MakinItHappenReturn
why you shouldn't spread the blackpill... No way back for you man social suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing, Lihito and 12 others
GUYS IM GOING TRAINING NOW THE THREAD IS CONTINUING TO LATER THIS DAY KEEP EM COMING

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING

she still looks ogre tho
holy fucking shit arent people in highschool like 16-18? where did she get the money from to afford a surgery

she still looks ogre tho
Strong balkan ogre genes shines through in the end 💪💪💪

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3828, Lihito and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito, ShowerMaxxing, odegoat and 11 others
Based as fuck keep on updating us

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Rt-Rust1 and Lihito
op probably didnt have much of a social life to begin with
Tbh this is the type of shit you do like right when you are about to leave school anyway so you don't face any long term repercussions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
Also upload the presentation file here if you can for us to read :lul:
(Would be better if you can translate it as well)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Mewton, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Tbh this is the type of shit you do like right when you are about to leave school anyway so you don't face any long term repercussions.
this, when i was about to graduate hs i smeared my own shit all over the bathroom floor, most people do some fucked up shit when they about to leave

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing, ballskin and 6 others
Also uironic as fuck that balkan ogres only insult that they can have for you is by calling you a manlet which literally proves your whole presentation about how much looks really matter jfl. Balkan niggas really are ogres, both physically and mentally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing, p0lishsubhuman and 20 others
It was shitty, fucking balkan NT ogres saying i was a manlet and girls appealpilling me

And the worst thing is that i applauded my manlet friend that ascended with a 5foot 9 tomboy (i told him he defeated the blackpill JFL i basically told him hes an ugly mofo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and they told me i should apologize because i told him he was ugly thus proving the looks hierrachy

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
Instead of going full autismmaxxing with facial analyzes you could have just made a presentation about the importance of looks and lookism. That would have been way less controversial.

And isn't it redundant to talk about the heightpill in Croatia when the average height in Croatia is 6'2? Of course most women will date tall guys if the average height is so tall. Imo, height matters the most in the U.S., in other regions it's less important (although still important and Giga-manlets are always despised of course).

However, you're now definitely a low-inhib God.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 16474 and 15 others
Legendary :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4946, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
I can’t believe you actually went with this, blackpilling normies and watching them trying to justify it :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
God speed bhai. Mirin your high T level and low inhib hard :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and Lihito
I applaud the effort but please for the love of God stop spreading the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, odegoat, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
This forum man

I can't...

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 17791, Acnno and 10 others
Thompson likes this thread

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 13332
best thread in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, odegoat, Deleted member 17430 and 6 others
holy fucking shit arent people in highschool like 16-18? where did she get the money from to afford a surgery
her aunt is Tamara Boros the famous table tennis player im not kidding

we are a sport gymnasium

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
JFL im lucky balkan isnt cucked nobody would gave 2 shits if i did antivax presentation JFL

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Also upload the presentation file here if you can for us to read :lul:
(Would be better if you can translate it as well)
the problem is that i cant update the file but you can give me your number in PM for whatsap so i can send you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odegoat, Deleted member 3828, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
social lives are overrated when you're not attractive tbh, every time you hear about some CrAzY party story some people have had, or the girls they hooked up with you should sober yourself up by knowing that it would never happen to you

t. has a social life

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Mrinfinityx, spark and 1 other person
I can’t believe you actually went with this, blackpilling normies and watching them trying to justify it :lul:
this one lil hoe got upset that i asked about her current bf height while she tried to justifiy it cause she USED to date a 5 foot 9 guy while she is 5 foot 2 JFL

her curent bf is 6 foot 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, p0lishsubhuman, JizzFarmer and 11 others
this one lil hoe got upset that i asked about her current bf height while she tried to justifiy it cause she USED to date a 5 foot 9 guy while she is 5 foot 2 JFL

her curent bf is 6 foot 5
5'9 still isnt her heightmatch given that the avg height difference between men and women is 12-13cm

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3828, Lihito and 3 others
social lives are overrated when you're not attractive tbh, every time you hear about some CrAzY party story some people have had, or the girls they hooked up with you should sober yourself up by knowing that it would never happen to you

t. has a social life
i mostly go on parties when invited ngl i never force myself into event i only go when i know i wont be mogged that is why i go to birth days only because i know mostly ogres are coming

im actually fairly liked at school but more as this jestermaxxed lovable idiot than anything else JFL @ my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
5'9 still isnt her heightmatch given that the avg height difference between men and women is 12-13cm
and she tried to justify it to ME IN FRONT OF WHOLE CLASS and im 5 foot 7 JFL I WILL POST HER AND HER BOYFREND AND GET DOXXED LIKE @Chad1212

Croatians have a tendency to get doxxed tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, DarkLooks, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
i mostly go on parties when invited ngl i never force myself into event i only go when i know i wont be mogged that is why i go to birth days only because i know mostly ogres are coming

im actually fairly liked at school but more as this jestermaxxed lovable idiot than anything else JFL @ my life
i go to parties too and i dont think that they're bad or that you shouldn't try to have a social life, it's just worth knowing that attractive people will always reap the most benefits out of any social setting, but being an incel with friends still beats being a friendless incel

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
and she tried to justify it to ME IN FRONT OF WHOLE CLASS and im 5 foot 7 JFL I WILL POST HER AND HER BOYFREND AND GET DOXXED LIKE @Chad1212

Croatians have a tendency to get doxxed tbh ngl
you should make a presentation next time about women not deserving rights

i go to parties too and i dont think that they're bad or that you shouldn't try to have a social life, it's just worth knowing that attractive people will always reap the most benefits out of any social setting, but being an incel with friends still beats being a friendless incel
tbh it sounds like a LARP but i actually had 1 chance to slay recently but my ride came pls believe me:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 3828
tbh it sounds like a LARP but i actually had 1 chance to slay recently but my ride came pls believe me:feelswhy:
anybody can lose their virginity as long as they arent literally deformed, it still doesn't say anything about the quality of relationships that you're able to get. I've seen 160cm manlets hook up with girls at parties and I live ina country where guys are 180cm on average, but the girls were obviously ugly, kinda overweight, intoxicated and wanted nothing to do with them once the party was over :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15099, .👽. and 1 other person