TODAY I PRESENTED MY BLACKPILL PRESENTATION TO THE CLASS

za tebe je gotovo sinko

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, ItsOver.com, Lihito and 1 other person
Nice. I bite my tongue about blackpill related stuff most of the time except on blackpilled spaces.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Lihito
looks , height, dick size, pedo chad from tinder , FWHR, i told them chechen pheno moggs indian :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Why didn't you tell them about the dogpill ? I am disappointed in you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Ngl that's hilarious:ROFLMAO:
But seriously save up the time you used to socialize to do something useful and become a gymcel tbh, I think you seriously risk of being bullied to death now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Zeruel and Deleted member 13332
Ngl that's hilarious:ROFLMAO:
But seriously save up the time you used to socialize to do something useful and become a gymcel tbh, I think you seriously risk of being bullied to death now
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

cage

I mean he said he BECAME an outcast now so I assume he was almost NT, but yeah anyone on this forum isn't likely to socialize:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
I mean he said he BECAME an outcast now so I assume he was almost NT, but yeah anyone on this forum isn't likely to socialize:ROFLMAO:
thats why i caged it was funny the way u said it

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Yuya Moggershima
Nice. I bite my tongue about blackpill related stuff most of the time except on blackpilled spaces.
NT trait , today i tried blackpilling my wrestling buddies and it was semi succesful there is still hope for this country

ngl i will ascend and write a manifesto one day watch me :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Holy fuck unironically needs to be bob or at the very least pinned.

Irl equivalent of a giga blackpill and only matched by some of my most toxic Eviscethreads in terms of non-nt aspieness

@Lorsss
@Gargantuan
@tyronelite
@Alexanderr
@Chad1212

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Lorsss, Chad69 and 2 others
It was shitty, fucking balkan NT ogres saying i was a manlet and girls appealpilling me

And the worst thing is that i applauded my manlet friend that ascended with a 5foot 9 tomboy (i told him he defeated the blackpill JFL i basically told him hes an ugly mofo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and they told me i should apologize because i told him he was ugly thus proving the looks hierrachy

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
How did the foids in your class react to the presentation?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It was shitty, fucking balkan NT ogres saying i was a manlet and girls appealpilling me

And the worst thing is that i applauded my manlet friend that ascended with a 5foot 9 tomboy (i told him he defeated the blackpill JFL i basically told him hes an ugly mofo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and they told me i should apologize because i told him he was ugly thus proving the looks hierrachy

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
"the probability of orgasm determined by aesthetics not technique"(thats what the green highlighted part is saying) - what the fuck:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Baldingman1998
NT trait , today i tried blackpilling my wrestling buddies and it was semi succesful there is still hope for this country

ngl i will ascend and write a manifesto one day watch me :blackpill:
I’m not NT tbh and crazy shit, man.

I also love how when i started refering to users like @itsOVER as "users of our forum" (JFL like im a mod or some shit) everyone started getting weirded out i have forum friends JFL its unheard of in my hyper NT country

Foto no exif 29

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, ItsOver.com, Heguldus and 10 others
bro dont get offended but your are the biggest manifestation of blackpill JFL this is the NT level someone has when he looks like a chad

mofo doesnt even need a personality

I also love how when i started refering to users like @itsOVER as "users of our forum" (JFL like im a mod or some shit) everyone started getting weirded out i have forum friends JFL its unheard of in my hyper NT country

View attachment 1551920
EE niggas are the lowest inhib posters in this forum hands down. You and the Romanian who filmed abusing his girl. Western cucks are inhib mogged hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Baldingman1998 and Lihito
You and the Romanian who filmed abusing his girl.
post the video:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL i always cage when some cuck american tells me he "cant speak" at school WTF nigga where are you going to school

also since westoids love to LARP about muh mental ilness i suppose chads bulying them is mostly some giga exagarating LARP if you are not a truecell or LTN or giga autist i doubt anyone is bulying you that hard JFL

Mofos acting like jacob elordy goes to school with them HAAHAAHAHH

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Western cucks are inhib mogged hard
high inhib is high in USA because of their bullshit no violence policy in schools JFL i once had 3 fights the same day as a kid , got jumped all the time no one gave a shit lmao

View attachment 1551920
:lul::lul::lul::lul:i love you man i can not believe you did this.

i would pay big buxx to be there and see the look on them balkan ogres faces as u explained this shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
high inhib is high in USA because of their bullshit no violence policy in schools JFL i once had 3 fights the same day as a kid , got jumped all the time no one gave a shit lmao
What did you tell the class about the dickpill and how they reacted to that?

Everytime i think this forum can't get more autistic, im proved wrong😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lihito, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
This is autism unhinged. I can feel the energy.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
all these reacts and he still has a negative post to rep ratio :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
in school i made a presentation about hitler
mirin gigachad making a presentation about hitler in russia
lowest inhib chechen

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
are you a virgin? you should rape the girlfriend of that tallfag normie who wanted to fight you
she is 6 foot 2 and would beat me up:feelsrope:

• Love it
What did you tell the class about the dickpill and how they reacted to that?
basically i told them 6.5 inches is a good size and girth matters more then they think but number 1 thing for orgasm and vaginal muscle relaxation is for a guy to be attractive (the slide that was transalted by bear boy , "orgasm determined by aestetics , not technique")

Also i told them having to big of a dick on a small frame is also a soft falio

Foto no exif 30
Foto no exif 31

dont mind to much text i did it to convince her i got legit study quotes

basically i use text summary sites and get 5 paragraphs instead of 10 for example
only what matters to blackpill:blackpill: the normies:bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16474, Heguldus and 5 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul:i love you man i can not believe you did this.

i would pay big buxx to be there and see the look on them balkan ogres faces as u explained this shit
most of them shouted like fucking apes and barely let me finish sentences because they could not withstand the mogging i was about to unleash:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
most of them shouted like fucking apes and barely let me finish sentences because they could not withstand the mogging i was about to unleash:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
was it legit triggering them? its insane what the blackpill does to people.

i bet they think ur a weirdo now tbh

• +1
basically i told them 6.5 inches is a good size and girth matters more then they think but number 1 thing for orgasm and vaginal muscle relaxation is for a guy to be attractive (the slide that was transalted by bear boy , "orgasm determined by aestetics , not technique")

Also i told them having to big of a dick on a small frame is also a soft falio

View attachment 1554011View attachment 1554012

dont mind to much text i did it to convince her i got legit study quotes

basically i use text summary sites and get 5 paragraphs instead of 10 for example
only what matters to blackpill:blackpill: the normies:bluepill:
How did the foids in the class react when you talked about dick size and orgasm?

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Mrinfinityx, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
i bet they think ur a weirdo now tbh
they always did , i still have based friends in my class and WHOLE school and one guy even admited to me in secret he always believed my ideology but never knew it was this scientific

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and metagross
How did the foids in the class react when you talked about dick size and orgasm?
laughing like idiots but there was this based one that admited @itsOVER would no pass in the west due to how ugly he is JFL she had 2 surgeries

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and jfcage
no no brother i will force myself on therapy because this is my school psychologist

View attachment 1554042
holy shit that norwood on the guy in the middle JFL
imagine being in highschool and already having the hairline of your average 40 year old boomer :lul::lul: fucking over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Baldingman1998
one guy even admited to me in secret he always believed my ideology but never knew it was this scientific
i was gonna ask you surely theres one guy who realises the blatant truth and mentions it to you.

it is crazy that we got this shit down to a science. some of the lucky/unlucky few tbh..

holy shit that norwood on the guy in the middle JFL
imagine being in highschool and already having the hairline of your average 40 year old boomer :lul::lul: fucking over
is that dihidrogen teststeron?

The third girl moggs tho

wet hair on females is such a halo i got a hard on for this down syndrome girl with wet hair JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i was gonna ask you surely theres one guy who realises the blatant truth and mentions it to you.

it is crazy that we got this shit down to a science. some of the lucky/unlucky few tbh..
same niggas that would call you a science denier for covid would deny hundrets of thousands of years of evolution and partner selection

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 17829
is that dihidrogen teststeron?

The third girl moggs tho

wet hair on females is such a halo i got a hard on for this down syndrome girl with wet hair JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
All blondes look fuckable on that photo. The redhead and the brunette not so much

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
All blondes look fuckable on that photo. The redhead and the brunette not so much
ngl redhead looks much better irl here she looks like some gremlin i didnt even recognized her

i wish i could give you a tour of croatia so we could slay together (yes you heard me right high inhib copers)

PM me for trip :ogre:

• +1
b
blonde on the far left looks overweight tbh

b

blonde on the far left looks overweight tbh
That is a sport school, so probably not overweight just has a robust frame for a girl. Nevertheless her face looks pretty so I would rate her fuckable

• +1
ngl redhead looks much better irl here she looks like some gremlin i didnt even recognized her

i wish i could give you a tour of croatia so we could slay together (yes you heard me right high inhib copers)

PM me for trip :ogre:
I live in Hungary, south of the country. So sometimes I match with Croatian girls on tinder, but they usually live 100 - 150 km away

• +1
I live in Hungary, south of the country. So sometimes I match with Croatian girls on tinder, but they usually live 100 - 150 km away
even better

julian bond squee GIF