TODAY I PRESENTED MY BLACKPILL PRESENTATION TO THE CLASS

yeah they are coping with tradwife more then men JFL
Hungarian girls also play this tradwife image on tinder, while in reality they are big sluts at parties

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lihito
Hungarian girls also play this tradwife image on tinder, while in reality they are big sluts at parties
at least they are keeping the picture

or should is say

keeping up apearances
Keeping up appearcnes

i know you love this show as well as "you rang m"lord"

Girls will probably deny this presentation, no matter how many studies you show them. Usually it is pretty obvious though.
You just ask them what height their current boyfriend is and what he looks like. It's clear as day that girls only care about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Baldingman1998 and Lihito
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lihito
It reminds me of when I decided to argue against feminism at school, it was really stupid, nowadays I pretend to support this kind of cause.
I could explain the black pill without sounding so autistic.

But that was hilarious I wish I was there:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Baldingman1998
It was shitty, fucking balkan NT ogres saying i was a manlet and girls appealpilling me

And the worst thing is that i applauded my manlet friend that ascended with a 5foot 9 tomboy (i told him he defeated the blackpill JFL i basically told him hes an ugly mofo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and they told me i should apologize because i told him he was ugly thus proving the looks hierrachy

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
Mogs me because you’re in a school, but holy fuck it’s still over for you

You just ask them what height their current boyfriend is
i did exactly this and they started the "BUT MY FORMER BOYFREND WAS SHORT" JFL and when they say short they mean 5 foot 10

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and metagross
Girls will probably deny this presentation, no matter how many studies you show them. Usually it is pretty obvious though.
You just ask them what height their current boyfriend is and what he looks like. It's clear as day that girls only care about looks.
it just suprises me how many dumb hoes there are in my school. Like even if they are STEMcells which is more common in EE and Balkans for women to like math they still have tall ogres for bfs

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Mirin' Socialsuicidemaxxing :lul:
Btw , did you provide them a link to our site?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, lilhorizontal32 and Lihito
Mirin' Socialsuicidemaxxing :lul:
Btw , did you provide them a link to our site?
Well i put it in The presentation that i forwaded so i dont give a shit let them taste this place but i doubt anyone would look into this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
looks , height, dick size, pedo chad from tinder , FWHR, i told them chechen pheno moggs indian :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
How?!?! They just let you talk? How long was the presentation? Would be funny if is was powerpoint and you compared psl gods to st blackopcel

basically i told them 6.5 inches is a good size and girth matters more then they think but number 1 thing for orgasm and vaginal muscle relaxation is for a guy to be attractive (the slide that was transalted by bear boy , "orgasm determined by aestetics , not technique")

Also i told them having to big of a dick on a small frame is also a soft falio

View attachment 1554011View attachment 1554012

dont mind to much text i did it to convince her i got legit study quotes

basically i use text summary sites and get 5 paragraphs instead of 10 for example
only what matters to blackpill:blackpill: the normies:bluepill:
Bruh how did they react?? Should have filmed their faces :lul::lul::lul:

most of them shouted like fucking apes and barely let me finish sentences because they could not withstand the mogging i was about to unleash:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The guys or girls? OR both?

Last edited:
holy shit that norwood on the guy in the middle JFL
imagine being in highschool and already having the hairline of your average 40 year old boomer :lul::lul: fucking over
High t/dht balkan ogre genetics

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito
It was shitty, fucking balkan NT ogres saying i was a manlet and girls appealpilling me

And the worst thing is that i applauded my manlet friend that ascended with a 5foot 9 tomboy (i told him he defeated the blackpill JFL i basically told him hes an ugly mofo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and they told me i should apologize because i told him he was ugly thus proving the looks hierrachy

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
fucking low inhib God mode

unironicaly this

she once told me (the psychologist) that i should not compare myself to older men and that since we are a school for athletes its normal for our guys to fuck sooner but she intraverdetly told me im an short incel cause i didnt fuck early JFL

also she sold me the "women look for other things at 30" basicaly soft implying im gonna be a betabuxx for some roastie like her

fuck this gay world

WHO WANTS MORE STORIES FROM MY BLACKPILLED SCHOOL:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
that thing about foids wanting a low value guy after 30 (basically after they have broken the carousel) is fucking brutal af.

also this is one of the greatest threads ever

• +1
Reactions: odegoat, Baldingman1998 and Lihito
if this doesnt make me a new forum main character i should rerol life

alongside chads like @MakinItHappenReturn , @Birdcell and @BearBoy
I should be in that list too

• +1
I also love how when i started refering to users like @itsOVER as "users of our forum" (JFL like im a mod or some shit) everyone started getting weirded out i have forum friends JFL its unheard of in my hyper NT country

View attachment 1551920
this just gets better and better

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lihito
Funny stuff.

that thing about foids wanting a low value guy after 30 (basically after they have broken the carousel) is fucking brutal af.

also this is one of the greatest threads ever
The ultimate blackpill is getting told by your school psychologist you are a betabuxx manlet desired by roasties and your schoolmates are hunks

This bitch literaly texts my tall bideltpid mogger ogre friend Winky faces JFL @ our school

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 17430, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
How?!?! They just let you talk? How long was the presentation? Would be funny if is was powerpoint and you compared psl gods to st blackopcel
They mostly shouted Like chimps because of their facial reccession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Baldingman1998
I also love how when i started refering to users like @itsOVER as "users of our forum" (JFL like im a mod or some shit) everyone started getting weirded out i have forum friends JFL its unheard of in my hyper NT country

View attachment 1551920
nigga you even linked this site
omfg
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AlexAP, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Tried opening threads but my teacher blocked me
you know that probably somebody from you school have read this thread alreaddy?

The ultimate blackpill is getting told by your school psychologist you are a betabuxx manlet desired by roasties and your schoolmates are hunks

This bitch literaly texts my tall bideltpid mogger ogre friend Winky faces JFL @ our school
What did she say when you told her that appealing to 30 year old women = betabux?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 13332

I tried blackpilling people in my office at the peak of my breakdown. I even got a tattoo of the blackpill on my arm.

As suspected loads of people denied it, said it was fantasy and shit. The rice, the curries, the whites.

My boss made me go see a shrink, and now I'm seeing 2 shrinks. One shrink said yeah a lot of the stuff you say is right, but applies to a minority of mujeres, and said these things don't apply to guys who look like you.

Some people I showed the forum too (all sub 5s) told me I let online people poison my mind and shit.

But I can't imagine going up and giving a presentation to a bunch of normies telling them to stop feeling special about shit they got just cos of their genetics and the broken society they live in like OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375 and Lihito
i did exactly this and they started the "BUT MY FORMER BOYFREND WAS SHORT" JFL and when they say short they mean 5 foot 10
Plenty of guys are shorter than that they dont even count as men to them

• +1
Plenty of guys are shorter than that they dont even count as men to them
The worst part about this is that its Like semi normal for a Balkan woman to jokingly say " he isn't a man if he is not 6'5 and 100 kilograms"
Its even a folk saying Said by grandmas JFL

• JFL
As suspected loads of people denied it, said it was fantasy and shit. The rice, the curries, the whites
We are all an extension of @Amnesia imagination. Including his brother

But I can't imagine going up and giving a presentation to a bunch of normies telling them to stop feeling special about shit they got just cos of their genetics and the broken society they live in like OP.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I Always loved making scenes and having breakdowns. One time i Got drunk and cried shouting how i SHAMED MY FAMILY WITH BAD PERFORMANCE LIKE SOME RICECELL ABUSED DOG and after that i laughed Like joker (it was The last day of school JFL)

You're so based and low inhib brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and Ritalincel
thx bro

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, JizzFarmer, lutte and 3 others
Powerpoints me

But ngl you’re a god bro

• Love it

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
Based and Chadpilled now go ER these faggots to death 👍

• +1

fucking normies

pic
View attachment 1550116
Can u translate this title my man?

• +1
Just spread blackpill ideology to ruin your social status and increase competition for yourself theory

• JFL
Just spread blackpill ideology to ruin your social status and increase competition for yourself theory
*theorem

also competition was already so ogre it was over before it began

one russian girl in my class told me "a boy is not bad if he has no jaw" JFL she is in love with this jawless subhuman with decent eye area coloring but still looks subhuman

russian women love ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Ethniframementalcel
*theorem

also competition was already so ogre it was over before it began

one russian girl in my class told me "a boy is not bad if he has no jaw" JFL she is in love with this jawless subhuman with decent eye area coloring but still looks subhuman

russian women love ogres
you are only making it worse for yourself

I think you sent me a photo of yourself on pm, its definitely not over for you. start NTmaxxing ASAP and quit talking about the blackpill irl, it will only lead you to being ostracised from the group

you are only making it worse for yourself

I think you sent me a photo of yourself on pm, its definitely not over for you. start NTmaxxing ASAP and quit talking about the blackpill irl, it will only lead you to being ostracised from the group
brah thanks for advice but i was always the weird guy in my class so i dont even care rn my social skills are so good people invite ME at FUCKING parties just because im a manlet social clown . Thats the power of manletism:blackpill:

Also i have no problem being NT. Few weeks ago before this presentaiton i went around school giving girls parfume samples to smell and flirted with them but then i fucked up the next day by dancing russian dance in the halway:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Ethniframementalcel
Also i have no problem being NT. Few weeks ago before this presentaiton i went around school giving girls parfume samples to smell and flirted with them but then i fucked up the next day by dancing russian dance in the halway:ogre:
so you are still not NTmaxxed. being NT means being socially "normal" for long periods of time, not sociable one day, and then awkward the next

and stop talking about the blackpill, especially in public, it makes you seem resentful and everyone will avoid you like the plague

it makes you seem resentful and everyone will avoid you like the plague
yeah bro now i kinda get you are right. I created this image of my BUT only in my class not the whole school , that im this short guy no girl wants JFL. I had problems with publicaly self loathing through blackpill (not openly saying im sad but just expressing stuff through scientific blackpill and pointing these things out : for example talking about stacys tall BF in front of everyone)

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
yeah bro now i kinda get you are right. I created this image of my BUT only in my class not the whole school , that im this short guy no girl wants JFL. I had problems with publicaly self loathing through blackpill (not openly saying im sad but just expressing stuff through scientific blackpill and pointing these things out : for example talking about stacys tall BF in front of everyone)
its okay man I went through something similar. remember that normies for the most part dont care about incels' problems and blame it on not taking showers and are immune to logic/blackpill.

besides, why blackpill them and next thing you know everyone is fashionmaxxed, NTmaxxed, gymmaxxed and competition is even more difficult?