Told my gf I had just officially lost 67k. She replied "Oh that's so unfortunate" and then nothing more.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
Was low key hoping she'd call and ask If I'm ok seeing as I've lost just about all of my net worth and am now a poor lower class working man.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel and 7 others
I went from having 250k in net worth as a 25yo student, to having -100k in student debt when my leveraged investments went bad.

Honestly, who cares. It's all about looks anyways. There's no difference between the life I had owning 250k, to being owed 100k now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane, 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel and 8 others
I had 0 and still have 0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 22627
I went from having 250k in net worth as a 25yo student, to having -100k in student debt when my leveraged investments went bad.

Honestly, who cares. It's all about looks anyways. There's no difference between the life I had owning 250k, to being owed 100k now.
Fuck it. You are right and also high T as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
I have 100k still because I stuck with ETFs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Was low key hoping she'd call and ask If I'm ok seeing as I've lost just about all of my net worth and am now a poor lower class working man.
Cope. Your 250 pound black girlfriend beat you for losing that much money. You were supposed to use that money to buy her 1,000 pounds of ham for her to eat.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TheBrownOne

Whatever makes you feel better

Now you are incel + have to wageslave :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and st.hamudi but 6‘5
how you lost

that's unfortunate

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and RichardSpencel

Based and looxpilled

So sick of money copers,from time to time I’ll see a curry in a lambo or similar type car and I can’t help but jfl at them

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Rape her now she will go on r/rapekink and say how amazing it was