Took furosemide away from home ended up pissing in my car

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
I was like 30 min far from home when i took it , since i ve been doing it for like 1 month it started to be a usual procedure. Than i fucking remember that i am FAR from home and no bathrooms near since i live near to a highway. Started going full speed , even more than fast and furious just to end up watering the car. Time to rope i dont wanna clean that mess but if i take that to someone that cleans car interiors it would be even worse 😭😭 .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
I never get tired of hearing these personal anecdotes from org members. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
I was like 30 min far from home when i took it , since i ve been doing it for like 1 month it started to be a usual procedure. Than i fucking remember that i am FAR from home and no bathrooms near since i live near to a highway. Started going full speed , even more than fast and furious just to end up watering the car. Time to rope i dont wanna clean that mess but if i take that to someone that cleans car interiors it would be even worse 😭😭 .
should’ve pulled over and peed off the side of the highway

should’ve pulled over and peed off the side of the highway
I was on the high speed side , would have took me time to get to the slow side and than pull over.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
ffs sake man . Unbloated face but pissy car. W or L?
if ur face is lean enough a bitch wont care if ur car smells like pee when she’s sucking it in the backseat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thatrandomteen
chad fucks foids even in pissy car , they even swim in it . Brutal
I was on the high speed side , would have took me time to get to the slow side and than pull over.
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
damn it didn’t take long from when the drug kicked in to when you peed urself huh:feelskek:

bump