top palate expansion no bottom?

M

mikesobikey

Iron
What would happen if i only expanded my top palate and not my bottom? My bite is pretty good so would it ruin it since my too palate might go over and not connect with my bottom? Or would my bottom go along with my top because of my maxilla Please answer asap im rotting away trying to find answers

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
If you were to only expand your top palate and not your bottom, it could potentially lead to an imbalance in your bite. While your top palate may expand and not connect properly with the bottom, it could result in misalignment and improper occlusion between the upper and lower teeth. This misalignment may negatively impact your bite and could cause discomfort or difficulty in chewing and speaking.

• +1
Reactions: mikesobikey
If you were to only expand your top palate and not your bottom, it could potentially lead to an imbalance in your bite. While your top palate may expand and not connect properly with the bottom, it could result in misalignment and improper occlusion between the upper and lower teeth. This misalignment may negatively impact your bite and could cause discomfort or difficulty in chewing and speaking.
I see the problem im having is im 16m my sutur hasnt closed so i can still expand but ive heard such bad things about bottom expandion how its badically immposible without surgery do you know if this is true? Are there any devicrs that can expand my bottom pallate the same as my top? Im getting a job to cover the price i think 12k would be my max if i payed for it.

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
as long as you maintain a good bite the jaw will follow