Toxic parents will never change

IceBreaker0

IceBreaker0

Diamond
Quick reminder to
Always keep that in mind…
Its moving out or …living in despair,your choice

Man my parents ruined my childhood and now that i have to stay with my mother for 2 months she is trying everything that i fail in life and never go to university or acomplish anything

This bitch will face whats coming to her when i heal from this fucking trauma and she will die on her own full of regret and i will raise my kids to be happy and love me unconditionally

Sorry bros just a bit of venting since i lost all my friends after school was done…

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, TheDragon, niqfan625 and 6 others
Yea my parents are still feeding me pills, nothing changes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Informationcapitali, apocalypse and 1 other person
I didn't know about that. Nobody else ever told me.
I know of like 3-4 other ppl that got fbi visits. They made threads then never posted again. I’m the only one that kept posting lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
My parents abused me growing up
And now they have the audacity to complain about how I'm not close with them :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and IceBreaker0
And now they have the audacity to complain about how I'm not close with them :lul:
Bro so relatable.
My dad beat me and my mother up
My mom divorced him and now he is alone and old and visited me unnanounced last week and said:“hmm why dont you visit me at work at all or lets do some activities together…I Am your father after all“
Like bruh that shit is over,you had so many chances and decided to be a loser

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and apocalypse
At least your parents aren’t Asian. Asian parents are much more sneaky with their abuse !

my parents are dogshit as well

Go no contact. That's it. that's all you can do. Shitty people are shitty people. they don't change